Reject the supremacy of people

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Jawahir

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) said in the sermon of Al Hajj:

I call you to acknowledge the Supremacy of Allah
and reject the Supremacy of People. I call you to obedience of Allah and to reject the obediance of Satan and the obedience of his counterparts from the deviant Clerics. I call you to the fear of Allah, acknowledgement of His Supremacy,
and the rejection of what is other than it without consideration of the political reality that America imposes. I call you to the rejection of Falsehood even if it suits your desires. I call you to the acknowledgement of Truth and to the following of Truth even if it was devoid of that which the
people of this world have lowly desired.
Jawahir

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) said in the sermon to the students of the Hawza:

"As for the oppressive rulers, al-Hussain (pbuh) killed them and clarified the invalidity of the supremacy of people in all its forms, whether it was by shura among them (the elections) or by appointment by the people. And al-Hussain (pbuh) clarified that supremacy is for Allah swt
because He is the Owner of sovereignty, so He swt can appoint and people must accept his appointment. And whoever rejects the appointment of Allah swt has left the worshipping of Allah swt like Iblis did, may Allah curse him, when he objected over the appointment of Adam
(pbuh), the successor of Allah on His earth, and refused to obey him and submit to him. So do not let Iblis pull you in by his call, and do not be infected with his plague. The Almighty said,
﴾Say, “O Allah , Owner of sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent.”﴿

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”