Here is a section for debates. Here you can discuss and debate topics within Islam and between Islam and other religions.
So this is what you felt when Imam(as) created the blessed facebook page to communicate with society in general.

I had a kashf between sleep and wakefulness, seeing nothing but only receiving the information that the Facebook page does not belong to Imam Ahmed al Hassan a.s..

A) Did you see any infallible(as) saying that ? -- No.
B) You receiving the information, like hearing voices?-- What is the proof that it is not from devils(la) from the JInns?

When the devils among Jinns(la) could throw into the vision of Fatima Zahraa(sa) at the end of it, where the voice was voice of devil(la), then how can it not be a devil(la) giving you information between wakefulness and sleep?

Hence it can be seen, its just a poor argument.

Would you share any other testimony, a person whom Allah(swt) warned back in 2008 when according to you fitna started? [Far is truth from such pathetic nonsense].
Salam wa ra wa ba

I had a dream the night after I followed the Office in Najjaf. before that I did not know ansars splitted since I did not follow facebook staff at all nor U-Tube. after I have got to know that there is Black Banner followers still I did not know that they are ansars I thought they are a new group and I did not care about them. even I had some posts for the office in Najjaf against Black Banners. Then the night after I saw a dream as below. After the dream I felt that something is wrong with my belief and with what I did. Still I was not sure so I made Istekharah several times and all came out was to support black banners. then the next day I learned that the black banners are a part of Ansars.q

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10461
Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:03 am
My dream last night
Salam wa ra wa ba

I asked Allah SWT to help... I had a dream last night that wanted to share with you ansars:

I saw my self in a place that there was an army from Yazid ibn Moawiah (LA) (I thought they are Sofyani armi) slaughtering some flesh. All of a sudden I concern that Imam Hosein A.S. who was in their captivity and the person responsible for slaughtering has replaced by another person who was Shimr b. Dhi al-Jawshan (LA). I knew that he is waiting for a suotable time to kill Imam A.S.. The end

I do not exactly know about the meaning of the dream but wanted to share might be helpful for some.

Fi Aman Allah

An amazing vision witnessed by one of the ex-misguided banner follower and alhamdulillah he has now repented and is back in ansars family.

Ansary Muhammad(one of the followers of the misguided black banners) has left the misguided cult he says:
Salam Alaikom Warahmatullah
Allahuma Sali Ala Muhammad Wa Aali Muhammad Imams and Mahdis Wasalem Tasleem
My dear kind brothers and sisters Ansar Imam AlMahdi and the promised Yamani pbuh I swear by the book of Allah and the Messenger I saw this vision of the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w holding two legs of animal looking beings. One of them is a dog and the second one is a rat. I said: O Messenger of Allah, who are those? He(Prophet s.a.w.w)said: They are the enemies of my son Ahmed and they are AlGurayfi and Abdullah Hashem. And these are satans who look like animals who tricked the poor ones and they are the reason behind leading tens of people to hellfire. These people are misguided and misguiding. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, am I also from the black banners?So he said to me: Dont say black banners but say black purposes and you are a good man and your vision of me is a hujja(proof) upon you, leave them and disassociate from them and do not make these people after supporting my son to misguide you. So the Messenger of Allah stood up and carried Ali Algurayfi and Abdullah and threw them in a dark valley. The vision ended and Allah is my witness.

And now I am innocent from the followers of the dark purposes until the day of religion and I ask Allah to guide these poor ones from my brothers and sisters who are laughed at just like how Gurayfi and Abdullah Hashem did. And I declare my repentence to Allah and to Sayed Ahmed pbuh and I ask Allah to accept my repentence by the right of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and pray for me to become firm and to support the truth and its family.

If you want to folow such a liars or to be one of them is up to you!!! How you are sure he is telling the truth when they are making such a big lies like the fake facebook Imam?!

abdulbassit wrote:Image

An amazing vision witnessed by one of the ex-misguided banner follower and alhamdulillah he has now repented and is back in ansars family.

Ansary Muhammad(one of the followers of the misguided black banners) has left the misguided cult he says:
Salam Alaikom Warahmatullah
Allahuma Sali Ala Muhammad Wa Aali Muhammad Imams and Mahdis Wasalem Tasleem
My dear kind brothers and sisters Ansar Imam AlMahdi and the promised Yamani pbuh I swear by the book of Allah and the Messenger I saw this vision of the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w holding two legs of animal looking beings. One of them is a dog and the second one is a rat. I said: O Messenger of Allah, who are those? He(Prophet s.a.w.w)said: They are the enemies of my son Ahmed and they are AlGurayfi and Abdullah Hashem. And these are satans who look like animals who tricked the poor ones and they are the reason behind leading tens of people to hellfire. These people are misguided and misguiding. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, am I also from the black banners?So he said to me: Dont say black banners but say black purposes and you are a good man and your vision of me is a hujja(proof) upon you, leave them and disassociate from them and do not make these people after supporting my son to misguide you. So the Messenger of Allah stood up and carried Ali Algurayfi and Abdullah and threw them in a dark valley. The vision ended and Allah is my witness.

And now I am innocent from the followers of the dark purposes until the day of religion and I ask Allah to guide these poor ones from my brothers and sisters who are laughed at just like how Gurayfi and Abdullah Hashem did. And I declare my repentence to Allah and to Sayed Ahmed pbuh and I ask Allah to accept my repentence by the right of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and pray for me to become firm and to support the truth and its family.

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]