In this forum we are discussing the secrets of the Yamani of the Family of Mohammed a.s., his true nature and the nature of the 313.
Assalamu alaykum waRahmtullah waBarakatuh,

In the introduction of the book The Allegories Volume 4, Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. says:
"وأنا المعروف في السماء نجمة الصبح ودرع الأنبياء والحصن الحصين"
"وأنا الحجر والركن اليمين"

"And I am the one who is known in the heavens as the morning star, and the armor of the prophets, and the invincible fortress". He also says: "and I am the stone, and I am the right corner".

Also Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. says that he is "The Strong Corner". In several of his communiques, he signed his name as follows:

"The remnant of the family of Muhammad (a.s)
The Strong Corner,
Vicegerent and Messenger of Imam Al-Mahdi (a.s)
To all the people
Supported by Gabriel, enforced by Michael, given victory by Israfel.
Offspring generation after generation and Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
Shawwal/4/1424 Hijra
Ahmad Alhasan
"

So Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. is a lot of things but what I want to focus on now are the following:
The Armor of the Prophets
The Invicible Fortress
The Corner(which refers to both; "The Right Corner (the Iraqi corner of the Ka'ba which has the Black Stone in it), and "The Strong Corner (Supported by Gabriel, enforced by Michael, given victory by Israfel)
)

Armor is "a defensive covering for body worn especially in combat". So the Prophets (a.s) would seek protection by Ahmed Alhasan a.s, since he was the armor of the Prophets.

Also we know from Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. that he said: "My father Imam Al-Mahdi (a.s.) ordered me to say these words: (I am a stone in the right hand of Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) as he threw it one day to guide the ark of Noah (a.s.) and once to save Abraham from the fire of Nimrod, and another time to save Yunus from the belly of the whale, and spoke to Moses with it on the Toor (mountain Sinai) and made it a staff that split the sea, and an armor for David (a.s.), and shielded himself with it in Uhud, and folded it by his right in Siffin)"

So not only did the prophets protect themselves by Ahmed Alhasan a.s., but also Imam Ali a.s. shielded himself by Ahmed Alhasan a.s. in Uhud as mentioned in the above quote. Can we find other instances from the Imams a.s. where they protected themselves by Ahmed Alhasan a.s.?

In the Dua' of Ihtijab (veiling) by the Commander of the Believers Imam Ali a.s. he says: "I have veiled myself by the complete old light of the face of Allah, and I have fortified myself by the encompassing strong fortress of Allah"
اِحتَجَبتُ بِنورِ وَجهِ اللهِ القَديمِ الكامِل وتَحَصَّنتُ بحِصِنِ اللهِ القَوِيّ الشّامِلِ

And in Bihar Al-Anwar Volume 91, Page 328, in the amulet of Imam Musa Al-Kazim that he a.s. used when he was thrown to the lions:
"....and I have fortified myself from them by the invincible fortress, so they were not able to pass it ([or pass him]) nor were they able to pierce it ([or him]), so I took refuge in strong corner"
"تحصنت منهم بالحصن الحصين، فما اسطاعوا أن يظهروه وما استطاعوا له نقبا، فآويت إلى ركن شديد"

Also you all know the Hadith of the Cloak, in it the Prophet sawas covered himself and his Ahlul Bayt a.s. by the Yamani Cloak. Later on we knew from Ahmed Alhasan a.s. that this Yamani cloak represents the Yamani Ahmed Alhasan. Rather, Prophet Muhammad sawas was cured after he covered himself by the Yamani cloak. About that Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s said:

"Prophet Muhammad sawas was cured after he covered himself with the Yamani Cloak, and this cure is an indication to [the fact that] the fixing of the Muhammadan Islamic Religion after it was destroyed shall be completed by Allah through the Yamani" - Al-Jawab Al-Moneer (The Enlightening Answer Across the Ether) Question 487.
" الرسول محمد <ص> شفي بعد أن تغطى بالكساء اليماني، وهذا الشفاء إشارة إلى أن صلاح الدين الإسلامي المحمدي بعد خرابه يتمه الله باليماني " [6]

He a.s. also said:
" والكساء اليماني الذي به شفاء الخمسة أصحاب الكساء (ع) فبه يجبر ضلع الزهراء (ع) المكسور ويسكن دم الحسين (ع) الذي يفور ، وبنصره ينتصرون وبحكمه يحكمون " [7]
"And the Yamani cloak which by it is the cure of the five of the people of the cloak (a.s), by it Al-Zahraa's (a.s) broken rib is splint, and by it the boiling blood of Al-Hussein (a.s) calms down, and by its ([or his]) victory do they become victorious, and by its ([or his]) rule do they rule" - The Communique/Sermon of "An Advice to the Ansar of Imam Mahdi may Allah enable him on Earth" by Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s.

The Yamani (a.s) is the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad (a.s) and the one who will establish the Divine State of Justice and the one who will reveal the truth and reality of Muhammad sawas and his Family (a.s).

Imam Ahmed Alhasan (a.s) said in the Book of Monotheism:
(And this I shall leave for those whom understood and recognized that which I have provided, for verily, Imam Al Sadiq (pbuh) said: “It is only upon us that we drop upon you the origin, while upon you is to stem out [from the origin].” And Imam Al Rida (pbuh) said: “Upon us is laying the foundation while upon you is stemming out/branching out.” )

More to come inshaAllah. Please share your thoughts and any valuable input which could eventually help us further understand the truth and reality of the Yamani a.s.
And peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you.
Last edited by Norhan El Kirsh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wa alaikum salam wr wb

subhanAllah! it could be that each time a prophet or successor or rightful servant in trial by the oppressors would get saved by Ahmad Alhasan a.s. through a wormhole by which they escape the oppressors.
Allahu alam
Subhan Allah! Allahu a'lam sister! Indeed this is a very interesting topic to further look into. I find it extremely important that we pay attention to the names or titles which Imam a.s. call himself with, because he a.s. wouldn't do that randomly, of course there is a lot of secrets and knowledge in that. Like he a.s said, it is for him to lay the foundations and it is for us to branch out, may Allah swt give us sincerity that would help us further understand this heavy knowledge! Ameen! And inshaAllah I'm sending the Yamani a.s. a question regarding the above post and what him being "the armor of the prophets" and "the invincible fortress" really means. Hope we get an answer inshaAllah yaRab
inshaAllah, and yes you are right, these different titles and names certainly have different meanings as to how they got saved, as the circumstances and situations vary among them a.s.
There is a door in the secret manuscript of Mufaddal, which also deals with that topic, I will try to find that again. (EDIT: It's Door 38 and 39 in the manuscript: https://ahmedalhasan313.files.wordpress ... nglish.pdf)
And yes I need to clarify more and with detailed information and narrations as you all do, I'm very bad at gathering the information together and as a matter of fact I've still lots of books to read and learn from Imam Ahmad Al Hasan a.s. ya Rabb, I will work on this, may Allah swt grant me and all others success!
Salamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

These posts are alhamdulillah like Fuel to run the Brain and start thinking exercises, Ponder and Contemplate, Mashallah a great tool, thinking about matter of Allah(swt), which as you have shown is what Imams(pbut) have urged us to do.

May Allah(swt) bless you.

It also makes sense that Imams(pbut) have protected themselves by the one known as Muhammad in the Heavens (pbuh), the Strong Corner, Al Yamani(as). As the Imams(pbut) were undergoing their Second test in this Darker World, Physical Dunya, and there are regulations while in the World of Bodies, their truth veiled from them(pbut) until Allah(swt) made them know? Just like how Al Yamani(as) said that when he came in this test, he was also veiled, similar to any other human, until a Human becomes sincere to Allah(swt).

So they sought protection by "Al Yamani(as) truth, His reality" which is known to only Allah(swt) and by his permission, hence known to those who are higher than him(Al Yamani(as)) in knowing ie.their realities ie. Muhammad(sawas), Ali(as), Fatima(sa), Hassan(as), Hussein(as), Imam Al Mahdi(as) and the 8 Imams(pbut).

Hence Al Yamani(as) "Truth" is Connector between the Bodies of the Greatest Prophets and Imams (pbut) while they are in the Dark World of Testing and their own realities exisiting beyond heavens?

But it is further also to be noted that their(pbut) direct contact when in World of Bodies is through Holy Spirit. So is it like the respective Holy spirits (depending upon the Imams(pbut)) become the dot of Ba while Ba is Al Yamani(as)'s Truth? And then Al Yamani's truth in Higher World is like the dot of Ba while Ba is Imam Al Mahdi(as)'s truth?

It is also to be noted that after them(pbut), those who will know the best knowing of Al Yamani(as), are the 313 companions of Imam(as), they are the connectors between Al Yamani(as) and the other ansars. Those who will Handly the 27 Letters taught by Al Yamani(as) and spread it to the other ansars.

May Allah(swt) bless all the devout ones and grant us the strength to walk on the path of the pious ones.
abdulbassit wrote:Salamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

These posts are alhamdulillah like Fuel to run the Brain and start thinking exercises, Ponder and Contemplate, Mashallah a great tool, thinking about matter of Allah(swt), which as you have shown is what Imams(pbut) have urged us to do.

May Allah(swt) bless you.

It also makes sense that Imams(pbut) have protected themselves by the one known as Muhammad in the Heavens (pbuh), the Strong Corner, Al Yamani(as). As the Imams(pbut) were undergoing their Second test in this Darker World, Physical Dunya, and there are regulations while in the World of Bodies, their truth veiled from them(pbut) until Allah(swt) made them know? Just like how Al Yamani(as) said that when he came in this test, he was also veiled, similar to any other human, until a Human becomes sincere to Allah(swt).

So they sought protection by "Al Yamani(as) truth, His reality" which is known to only Allah(swt) and by his permission, hence known to those who are higher than him(Al Yamani(as)) in knowing ie.their realities ie. Muhammad(sawas), Ali(as), Fatima(sa), Hassan(as), Hussein(as), Imam Al Mahdi(as) and the 8 Imams(pbut).

Hence Al Yamani(as) "Truth" is Connector between the Bodies of the Greatest Prophets and Imams (pbut) while they are in the Dark World of Testing and their own realities exisiting beyond heavens?

But it is further also to be noted that their(pbut) direct contact when in World of Bodies is through Holy Spirit. So is it like the respective Holy spirits (depending upon the Imams(pbut)) become the dot of Ba while Ba is Al Yamani(as)'s Truth? And then Al Yamani's truth in Higher World is like the dot of Ba while Ba is Imam Al Mahdi(as)'s truth?

It is also to be noted that after them(pbut), those who will know the best knowing of Al Yamani(as), are the 313 companions of Imam(as), they are the connectors between Al Yamani(as) and the other ansars. Those who will Handly the 27 Letters taught by Al Yamani(as) and spread it to the other ansars.

May Allah(swt) bless all the devout ones and grant us the strength to walk on the path of the pious ones.

Walaikum assalam waRahmtullah waBarakatuh,

All praises belong to Allah, that part about the Yaman's truth being the connector between the Bodies of the Prophets a.s. and their truth and realities in the kingdoms of heavens is very interesting to think about and ask the Imam a.s. about inshaAllah! May Allah swt bless you too and increase you in dedication and knowledge inshaAllah by which you may give victory to the Yamani a.s.
irfan wrote:Salamualikum wr wrb

Amazing insight! I ask ALLAH TO INCREASE YOU IN KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM so you continue to write threads like this

Thank you

Walaikum assalam waRahmatullah waBarakatuh

All praises belong to Allah thank you for your Dua' brother and may Allah swt increase you and all the dedicated Ansar in knowledge, wisdom, and certitude, so that you may give victory to the Yamani a.s. As for me i'm the least knowledgeable among all of you Ansar and I learn from all of you everyday so may Allah swt help us all carry this deep knowledge and spread it to whomever Allah swt wants this knowledge to reach.
As mentioned before, Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. is a lot of things; He is the strong corner, the fortified fortress, the one who spoke to Moses a.s, the armor of the prophets a.s., the beast of the earth mentioned in the Qur'an and Hadiths, the Hour mentioned in the Qur'an, the Righteous Servant who taught Moses a.s, the junction of the two seas, the look alike of Jesus a.s who was crucified, the black stone in the Kaba which was an angel, the North Star, the lion which ran with Ali a.s. the stone in the hands of Ali a.s. which he saved Noah, Yunus, David, and Abraham with, and , and, and! The list goes on and on, and this is indeed very heavy knowledge. But one thing we know for sure, and that is that the soul of Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. has entered this world more than once over and over and over again before it entered into his a.s. current physical body. InshaAllah I will update this thread by information from the books of Imam Ahmed a.s. pertaining to the character of the Yamani a.s., his a.s. purified soul which entered this world before he was actually born in this physical body he a.s. has now, and more. Then at the end of the thread, we will try to put everything together in a comprehensive way, and perhaps when we gather all this information in one place we could reach a better understanding inshaAllah.

[center]***[/center]

[center]Highlight 1: The Soul of Ahmed Alhasan a.s. commands the Angels of Allah and the Soldiers of Allah[/center]

In the book of The Allegories Volume 4, Question 164, Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s says:

"{Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with ‘Aad * Iram of the pillars * The likes of which had never been created in the land? * And [with] Thamud, who carved out the rocks in the valley?And [with] Pharaoh, owner of the stakes? * [All of] whom oppressed within the lands * And increased therein the corruption. * So your Lord poured upon them a scourge of punishment. * Indeed, your Lord is ever watchful} [89:6-14]
Meaning that the soul of the first Mahdi is from the soldiers of Allah, and it was with Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s. when the soldiers of Allah from the Angels brought down the torment upon ‘Aad and Thamud and Pharaoh, whom oppressed within the lands.[1] The Angels of Allah and the Soldiers of Allah are commanded by the command of the first Mahdi, just as he is commanded by the command of Imam Al-Mahdi (a.s), until the matter reaches to Ali (a.s), and as such is Ali commanded by the command of Muhammad (sawas), and Muhammad is commanded by the command of Allah. So the one who brought down the torment upon the disobedient nations is Allah swt, and is Muhammad sawas, and is Ali a.s., and is Imam Al-Mahdi (a.s)..., and is the first Mahdi…, and are the Angels of Allah whom are commanded by the command of the soldiers of Allah (swt)"

[center]***[/center]

[1] Imam Ali (a.s) said: " .. and if you were to know what was between Adam and Noah of wondrous events that I wrought, and of nations that I caused to perish, and the true Word [of Your Lord] was fulfilled in them so evil is that which they worked. I am the Master of the First Flood! I am the Master of the Second Flood! I am the Master of the Deluge of Iram! I am the Master of the Secret Mysteries! I am the Lord of 'Aad and the gardens/paradises! I am the Master of Thamud and its wondrous signs! I am the One that destroyed it, I am the One that caused its Earthquakes! I am the One that caused their Return and their Perdition! I am the Builder of those civilisations and their Destroyer! I cause their Expiry and I cause them to be quickened! I make them die and I make them alive!..." - Mashariq Anwar Al-Yaqeen Page 263-264 from the Sermon of the Gulf (Tutunjiyyah)

Prophet Muhammad sawas said to Ali a.s.: "O Ali, you were with the prophets secretly, and with me publicly" - Nafahat Al-Azhar by Al-Milani Volume 5 Page 111.

Salman Al-Muhammadi and Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari narrated that Imam Ali (a.s) said in a long Hadith: "...I carried Noah in the ark, I am the companion of Yunus in the belly of the whale, I am the one who spoke with Moses in the sea, and I destroyed the first centuries. I am the one who bestowed the knowledge of the prophets and vicegerents, and the decisive speech, and by me the prophethood of Muhammad was completed. I am the one who made the rivers and seas flow, and I am the one who caused fountains to burst forth. I caused the world to be revolutionized, and I am the Chastisement of the Day of the Overshadowing Gloom. I am Khidír Who taught Moses. I am the teacher of David and Solomon. I am Dhul Qarnayn [...] I am the one who flattened the Earth. I am the Chastisement of the Day of Overshadowing Gloom . I am the caller from a far place, I am the Beast of the Earth..." - Mashariq Anwar Al-Yaqeen Page 275

A point to bear in mind: When it comes to speaking to the Prophets (a.s), whenever we find a Hadith saying that Imam Ali a.s spoke to this prophet or that prophet, it would mean that one of the Imams (or the first Mahdi who has the rank of Imamate as well) is the one who spoke to that Prophet. For example. the above Hadith says that Imam Ali a.s. is the one who spoke to Moses and the one who taught him. But we know from Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s that he is the one who spoke to Moses and he is the one who taught Moses a.s. and he is the beast of earth. Imam Ali a.s. attributes the act of speaking to himself because that Imam speaks to that prophet by the command of Ali a.s. Just like in some verses in Qur'an Allah attributes to Himself swt the act of taking the souls at the time of death [Check verse 70 from Chapter 16], but in other verses He swt says that the Angels are the ones who take the souls [Check verses 28 and 32 from chapter 16], so because the Angels take the souls by the permission and command of God, we can say that the Angels take the souls, or that Allah swt take the souls. So whenever Imam Ali spoke to a prophet, it was through an Imam. Why's that? Because Allah swt does not speak to a prophet except through a veil. Regarding this verse {It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.} {The Holy Qur’an Surat Ash-Shūraá (The Consultation): 51}, in the Book of Monotheism, Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s. mentions that the "man" mentioned in this verse is Ali a.s., and the "veil" is Muhammad sawas, meaning that Allah does not speak to Ali except through Muhammad. That if we were talking about the level of Allah-Muhammad-Ali. But if we are talking about the level of Muhammad-Ali-Imams, then as Imam Ahmed Alhasan a.s.clarified, the man in this verse would be the Imams, and the veil would be Ali, and the speaker in that case would be Muhammad. Meaning that Muhammad does not speak to the Imams except through Ali. But if we are talking on the level of Ali-Imams-Prophets, then the man in this case would be the Prophets, the veil would be the Imams, and the speaker would be Ali. Meaning that Ali does not speak to the Prophets except through the Imams. (For the exact quote check the chapter "[Differentiating] between Allah, the Glorious, the Almighty, and the Face of Allah or Allah within the Creation" in the book of Monotheism).

More to come inshaAllah.
Salams,
These posts are reallly a nice way to improve our undestandng of the Knowledge and Light of Ahlu Bayt a.s.

It's an excellent way of discussing as we have quotes from AhuBayt a.s. identified as coming from them. And then we differentiate when we are discussing our insights and questions about our understanding of what they a.s. said. In this way we can be careful not to mix up our fallible thoughts with those of Ahlu Bayt a.s.

And Inshaallah we can ask him a.s. for clarification if we are still not clear.
salams and du'a
tahira
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]