This is where you can share your dreams, visions and revelations!
By MerkabaVeil
Dreams I saw in recent weeks:

Dream#1

Imam Ali Reza (as) appeared to me and i was at his place. There was a fountain located and he was sitting by it.

It was a long dream but i remember only some bits. He said to me & others who were present there that actually ALCOHOL is a blessed mixture.

But people don't know how to use it properly. Then he pointed to his fountain and said: There is ALCOHOL in the water. Then he tasted some drops of it. And then he (as) said: Its not for drinking, its incorrect as it has the reverse effect if you take it in that way. Its for smelling only. He put his hand in the fountain and filled his fist with it and smelled the water and ALCOHOL mixture. He (as) said: It freshens the mind and opens the pathways.

Then i was back at my place (but still connected by some sort of link). I decided to try it. I took a glass and poured in some Water and Alcohol mixture (that somehow i took from the nearby beach as i was a spirit and travelling wasn't an issue, the Alcohol was supposed to be in the beach water). I smelled it and testified the effects as mentioned by the Imam (as). I felt the burden in my mind was lifted and blockages were opened. My thinking became clear.

Dream#2

I saw Imam Ahmad Al Hassan (as). He was a child sitting at the place of leading the prayers wearing a cloak and turban. Some lady (who wasn't a beleiver and knew nothing about Imam (as)) took his little newborn and handed it over to him (as) for blessings. But she was extremely worried that Imam (as) would drop the baby or mishandle him. As I saw her being anxious, I wished that she knew that every move of the Imam (as) is protected by Archangel Gabriel and the Archangel rectifies all of the mistakes made by his (as) human body. After that Imam (as) safely put the baby down next to her.

Dream# 3

It was a long dream but I only remember a part of it. It looked like a dark moonly place in first heaven because it had the earthly feeling attached to it. It seemed like either there were some mountains or Pyramids in the background (I'd say pyramids because i remember some coffins which were similar to egyptian mummies coffins).

I was with Imam Ahmad Al Hassan (as). Unfortunately i only remember this part: I saw him channeling or connecting to some spirits. He (as) said they were his tribes men. He connects to them to complete the purpose of his tribe in harmony. Everyone has his/her own tribe that they are connected to in eternity. He was revealing to some people their tribes.

Then I asked him (as) to let me know my tribe. He (as) said that he has to channel my tribesmen and thay will talk to me. So he connected to the spirits and the spirit start talking through him (as). It had a different voice. It told me many thing as it was speaking a known language but using difficult to understand words so i requested it to switch to english language. So the voice became female.

The spirit told me many things but i don't seem to remember. But goodness of Imam (as) that he summarized at the end of channeling and some of the summary i can remember. He (as) said i am from the tribe of needles (I saw my spirit body made of golden threads, so needles wasn't meant literally).

The purpose of this tribe is recreating/ redefining or simplifying (He (as) used a heavenly word that i have difficult time translating) the Universe (Alameen). Or creating an Alchemy formula that can transform all Universe (Alameen). Something like discovering a Golden formula. So for these tribesmen what is happening in the Universe (Alameen) now is least of their concerns as they are working to change it for the benefit of all creation.

Thank You for reading everyone. There are some more dreams recently that were so vivid that i almost call them a vision. They were sort of a personal indicators for me so i didn't share here.

Let me tell you the dreams get more lucid with time as you have the same type frequently and it almost feels like another dimension that you can access anytime and a reality.

If you desire to see the Ahlul Bayt (as) and have a conversation with them just to listen to "Sermon of Hajj" by Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) with contemplation (not thinking just absorbing in silence) as you go to sleep in complete darkness. I suggest don't listen to it on Youtube (as Youtube one doesn't work for me personally) rather listen here:

http://almahdyoon.org/khetabat-sayed?showall=&start=2

And you dont have to listen all of it. Your heart will tell you when its enough. This had worked for me wonderously as i went from the state of no dreams at all to lucid heavenly dreams in matter of just weeks.

And Allah Knows Best. :angel:
By WavesoftheOcean
Thank you for sharing these dreams, they're really interesting.

Indeed whenever i listen to Imam Ahmed (A.S) his voice and words take me to another world, lately I've been listening to the sermon each morning on my way to work, trying to absorb it word by word and understanding it clearly.

Regards.
By unplugged
MerkabaVeil wrote:Dreams I saw in recent weeks:

Dream#1

Imam Ali Reza (as) appeared to me and i was at his place. There was a fountain located and he was sitting by it.

It was a long dream but i remember only some bits. He said to me & others who were present there that actually ALCOHOL is a blessed mixture.

But people don't know how to use it properly. Then he pointed to his fountain and said: There is ALCOHOL in the water. Then he tasted some drops of it. And then he (as) said: Its not for drinking, its incorrect as it has the reverse effect if you take it in that way. Its for smelling only. He put his hand in the fountain and filled his fist with it and smelled the water and ALCOHOL mixture. He (as) said: It freshens the mind and opens the pathways.

Then i was back at my place (but still connected by some sort of link). I decided to try it. I took a glass and poured in some Water and Alcohol mixture (that somehow i took from the nearby beach as i was a spirit and travelling wasn't an issue, the Alcohol was supposed to be in the beach water). I smelled it and testified the effects as mentioned by the Imam (as). I felt the burden in my mind was lifted and blockages were opened. My thinking became clear.

salam alaikum

the part about alcohol, that it's actually for smelling and not drinking is very interesting, reminded me of perfume, most perfumes also contain alcohol and some perfumes do refreshen the mind and have a positive effect on the spirit, especially if someone is surrounded by any kind of negativity.
Another thought, maybe since perfumes today contain a lot of chemical substances, of which one is not sure how they react with the chemicals inside the body, a mixture of only water and alcohol may be the purest kind of "perfume" for smelling and refreshing the mind? Allahu alam
By MerkabaVeil
unplugged wrote:
salam alaikum

the part about alcohol, that it's actually for smelling and not drinking is very interesting, reminded me of perfume, most perfumes also contain alcohol and some perfumes do refreshen the mind and have a positive effect on the spirit, especially if someone is surrounded by any kind of negativity.
Another thought, maybe since perfumes today contain a lot of chemical substances, of which one is not sure how they react with the chemicals inside the body, a mixture of only water and alcohol may be the purest kind of "perfume" for smelling and refreshing the mind? Allahu alam

Yes, its also quite interesting how compatible the mixture of water and alcohol is, i mean by the way molecules bond and contract. In my dream, alcohol was highlighted as a kind of elixir for transformation. We all know that by sipping it in intoxication takes over and we lose our self control by behaving on autopilot. But may be there is another way by which we can have full control over its effects (like inhaling it etc.) This way it might be possible to create a conscious change in our minds or clear evil thoughts / get rid of devils by focusing on the 3rd eye.

Or perhaps it was a heavenly alcohol altogether.
By MerkabaVeil
PastnPresent wrote:

Peace be upon you (all),

In what position was Ahmad Alhassan when you saw him channeling or connecting to some spirits? Was he laying down or sitting etc..? even the smallest details that you can remember. This question is not a must to answer, but you can if you wish.

Peace be upon you, too.

Some of the details i can remember to this specific dream:

Actually, he (as) was standing mostly. He (as) was surrounded by some mystical objects which were physical in nature. I'd say they were symbolic like they were representations of a meaning & purpose. Maybe once, i saw him (as) sitting for a short while but it was on a rock or minbar that was higher than me. While channeling, he (as) had an active body language using gestures and movements. So definitely, he (as) was conscious of what he (as) was channeling, observing and interpreting. I can say that his (as) eyes were closed during channeling.

I hope that information was useful in some way.

BTW: Still having some difficult dreams (hard to understand) like in short i saw Imam (as) showed up to ansars but he (as) was someone else.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]