A place for discussing anything related to the Ahlul Bayt a.s
By MerkabaVeil
And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers. 2:34

And surely, We created you and then gave you shape, then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam", and they prostrated, except Iblis, he refused to be of those who prostrate. 7:11

Said: "What prevented you that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him, You created me from fire, and him You created from clay." 7:12

Said: "Get down from this, it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced." 7:13

Said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up." 7:14

Except Iblis, - he refused to be among the prostrators. 15:32

Said: "O Iblis! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?" 15:33

Said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they will be resurrected." 15:36

And when We said to the angels: "Prostrate unto Adam." They prostrated except Iblis. He said: "Shall I prostrate to one whom You created from clay?" 17:61

And when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange. 18:50

In the above verses there are two aspects that are crystal clear for humans:

a) All the angels prostrated to adam & son of adam i.e. willingly became subservient.
b) Iblis did not prostrate and used his own freewill go into another direction.

And these two aspects have already occured in the past, so that we can say that they apply in reality.

One more point to notice above is that angels are still in heaven but iblis is not in heaven and we know that he seduced Adam from the earthly realms and influenced his freewill.

Based on the above information here is one theory and analogy:

This physical world is itself Iblis. We (humans) are made of earth element & Iblis is made of fire element in this physical world, so we are inherently dense and weak than Iblis. The fire element represents energy/ frequency/ creative power while the earth element is conservative and fixed in nature, acting as a nourisher.

If it was upto us human beings 90% of all humans would choose a peaceful & harmonious world. Even if you skeptic in human race, we can safely assume the choice would still be the same for 50%+ people.

But when we face reality we realise we can't have what we desire so we turn to crooked and distorting ways giving in our own preferred reality to the reality set by Iblis.

Iblis is the energetic force in this world right now & he sets the direction according to his own will. And as humans because we are living in his world we have no choice but to conform if we want to feel safe. But this conformity comes at a price, we have to sacrifice our own preferred version of reality/ world or our inner most truth and play Iblis's game in his own backyard. So he lure us into his world by seducing us with sense of "SAFETY" (it could be a job, wealth, or a decision that feels safe). But if we were in our preferred reality/world we would not have ever chose that "job/spouse or made that decision" so definitely we compromised. So this compromising results in forgetting of our nature or our connection to God, one step at a time until we become lowest of the low. But the path to return is always open, however, it may take a lot more effort to remember whats forgotten, to connect with whats disconnected. The key is devotion and dedication.

Now we take the example of the prophets (as) and Imams (as) and Al Yamani (as). How do they deal with Iblis? There is no mumbo jumbo explanation required. They just avoid. Yes. Avoid. They are grateful to the world. Yet they refuse to interact with it except with non-attachment. They consider this world a world of suffering (not inherently bad) because it doesnot reflects their true desire or innerself. So they meditate, engage in prayers and choose isolation.

I also realised this: We really do not have a true choice in this world. I see people who want to choose a life of serving God by their heart and soul, yet they are burdened by the circumstances so they comprise and choose a different crooked path. I see it in my own life, i have been trying so hard, my heart desires to live my life with the ones who are the true worshippers of God. Yet time after time, i see life is presenting me with different opportunities that i am not interested in. It tries to lure me in. And if i dont conform it threatens me, deteriorate my relationships and stability. I really don't have a choice except to be grateful and distance myself from this reality. I have been pushed to such limits that i am thinking about refusing to interact with this world because i am truly bored. It goves me circumstances that i am not interested in and do not listen to what is in my heart. I know what is in my heart is true and what is outside doesnot reflects it. Then i realize it is a world of Iblis, let him do as he wishes and i'll do as i wish. This game cannot continue if i refuse to play and reside in my heart. As i become more and more woken to the fact that all the angels in heaven have willed to support me in my journey. And this is how the Kingdom of Heaven supports the dawa of Imam Ahmed al Hasan (as). He is indeed supported by the angels.

Indeed iblis is powerful over me, lighter than me, have more energy and creative influence. He is created from fire and i from earth.

But Allah did not made him a witness to his own creation so how can he see through other creation? The one who doesnot know his own self, how can he possibly know others?

He doesnot see what is in the hearts of humans, all of us. He only sees the apparent that we are earth and he is fire. He missed the most important element. The father of all elements and the ruler over all elements, the Word of Allah itself, our true essence.

It is the consciousness, the spirit, the soul. It is the masters of all creation and the guide, the veil of Allah. Iblis missed it. Angels saw the truth when they let go if their Ego. So they prostrated to what was put in the Adam's Chest as narrated in a Hadith. It was Ahlul Bayt (as). Ahlul Bayt are from Muhamed (saw) and Muhamed (saw) is from Allah (swt). And Allah (swt) only He (swt) knows. All we know are His (swt) 99 names.

So there is a Hadith that the Qaim (as) will behead Iblis in Masjid Kufa with the strike of his sword. We knoe from the Quran that Iblis has a limited time and from narrations we know that human life will continue even after Iblis's time is over when the Mahdi strike him with his sword. So this striking of the sword, may mean raising of consciousness or a beginning of a new age where we finally become the masters over the Fire element. Think about that. Only those who remained steadfast and patient to their own true self and came in the wilayat of Imam (as) [who is an anchor for consciousness] are granted this mastery because of their own choice and their refusal to align themselves to Iblis's will no matter how great the suffering was (look at the lives of Prophets and Holy ones) and it sealed their faith in Allah (swt). Now their consciousness is raised to a level where they can choose their own reality. A reality of Muhamed (sawas) and his lovers.

Now the Iblis lost his mastery over everything and he took his disciples to hell with him where a will is imposed on him and his minions and they cannot escape the will. Their path to return and rememberance of Allah is hard and difficult and fullof limitations as what their hands have earned for them.

So my brothers and sisters, be at peace and most of all be true. Stand with your Imam (as) and stand still as long as he is standing. Don't wander off and dont compromise. We are here to bring in the new world. Indeed the morning is near! All you have to do is resonate with your true self, resonate with Imam (as) and remember your reality and the way you want to be. The outside world is not supportive and doesnot reflect that but it will in time. Just Believe and have faith and walk the path that helps you do that. You already have everything within you.
:thumbup:
By HussainTheShortcomer
Walaykum al salam,
Wow mashallah so many good points here. I really like this part: "Now we take the example of the prophets (as) and Imams (as) and Al Yamani (as). How do they deal with Iblis? There is no mumbo jumbo explanation required. They just avoid. Yes. Avoid." It's true, just avoid, there is no second option. Avoid as best as you can and set yourself up for avoidance of future events and make preparations.
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]

Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam. Des Yamanis. Y-14. Si on revenait au[…]