A place for discussing anything related to the Ahlul Bayt a.s
Alsalam Alaikum wrahmat Allah wbarakatuh

Why is Prophet Muhammad (sawas) called Al Nabi Al-Ummi?

There is a hadith explaining the reason and the meaning of the name, since people claim that he is called Ummi because of being unlettered (cant read and write).. i'll try to translate the hadith since i only have it in arabic, and if someone wants to correct the translation i'll be thankful:

عن سعد، عن ابن عيسى، عن محمد البرقي، عن جعفر بن محمد الصوفي قال: سألت أبا جعفر محمد بن علي الرضا عليه السلام فقلت: يا ابن رسول الله لم سمي النبي صلى الله عليه وآله الأمي؟ فقال: ما تقول الناس؟ قلت: يزعمون أنه إنما سمي الأمي لأنه لم يحسن أن يكتب، فقال عليه السلام: كذبوا عليهم لعنة الله، أنى ذلك والله يقول في محكم كتابه: " هو الذي بعث في الأميين رسولا منهم يتلو عليهم آياته ويزكيهم ويعلمهم الكتاب والحكمة " فكيف كان يعلمهم ما لا يحسن؟ والله لقد كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله يقرأ -
بحار الأنوار - العلامة المجلسي - ج ١٦ - الصفحة ١٣٢

Jaafar bin Muhammad said that he asked Abu Jaffar Muhammad bin Ali al-Reda: Oh son of Allah's apostle, why is the prophet (sawas) called Ummi? And he said: What do poeple say? I said: they claim that he is called Ummi because he couldnt write and he said (a.s): They lied, may Allah's curse be upon them. Allah swt says in the Quran: It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom - although they were before in clear error - Surat Al-Jumu`ah: 2 Then how can he teach them what he cant? By Allah the prophet (sawas) was reading

Bihar Al-Anwar v.16 p.132
S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Les méchants mécréants vont payer. S-[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Le retour du Christ. N-8. Quatrain f[…]

K- La Caverne, Al-Kahf.

Salam, La Caverne ou Grotte. K-1. Entre la S[…]