A place for discussing anything related to the Ahlul Bayt a.s
By Dog_of_Ali
a
Last edited by Dog_of_Ali on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Zolfigarr
Salam

One thing to point out which is: Every Imam after the Prophet s.a.w.w. has the rank/status of Prophethood, the Imam didn't call Ali pbuh to be a Prophet or any of the Imams, he emphasized upon their status to have reached the status of Nubuwa but did not label them as Prophets, it is known that Imamate is higher than Nubuwa.

Imam Ali pbuh said: Did you know that if I fought for the right hand of the Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w he[Prophet] said:
You are to me like what Aaron was to Moses except that there is no Prophet after me? They said: Yes.
Gayat AlMaram ch.20 p.118
قال (عليه السلام):
«هل تعلمون إني كنت إذا قاتلت عن يمين رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) قال: أنت مني بمنزلة هارون من موسى إلا أنه لا نبي بعدي؟» قالوا: اللهم نعم.
قال (عليه السلام):
«فأنشدكم الله، هل تعلمون أن رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) أخذ الحسن والحسين، فجعل رسول الله يقول: هي (1) يا حسن، فقالت فاطمة: يا رسول الله إن الحسين أصغر وأضعف ركنا منه، فقال لها رسول الله: ألا ترضين أن أقول أنا: هي يا حسن، ويقول جبرئيل: هي يا حسين. فهل لخلق منكم مثل هذه المنزلة؟ نحن صابرون ليقضي الله في هذه البيعة أمرا كان مفعولا.» * مناقب الخوارزمي ص 299 الرقم 296، غاية المرام الباب 20 ص 118

Imam AlSaadiq pbuh said: Allah sent Muhammad, so he sealed by him the Prophets, there is no Prophet after him.
Wasael AlShia v.27 p.200
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]