A place for discussing anything related to the Ahlul Bayt a.s
By Dog_of_Ali
Bismillah
Assalamu Alaykum

Allah swt. said in His noble Book: "[Solomon] said, "O assembly, which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"
A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."
Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."" The Qur'an 27:38-40

Note: Bilqis r.a. was the Queen of Saba' coming from Yemen, so imagine the distance to Nabi Sulayman a.s. and his Successor Asif ibn Barkhiya a.s., who placed her throne before Sulayman a.s. even before his glance returned to him.

Imam Muhammad al Baqir a.s. said: "Allah's greatest name has seventy three letters and Asif only knew one out of those letters, so that when he uttered it, the earth devoured what was between him and the throne of Bilqis, and Asif was able to take the throne with his hand; then in less than a blink of an eye the earth turned back into its former shape. And seventy two letters of the greatest name are with us and one secret letter is with Allah the Almighty which He has by His prescience dedicated to Himself; and there is no power and might except with the Exalted and Almighty Allah." (Usul al-Kafi, Kitab al-Hujja, Hadith 613)
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]