The Epic Documentary Series from the Minds behind the Arrivals and the Antichrist Dajjal Series
By dawnoftheage
The Ahl al-Bayt

Sr. Sayeeda Abid Ali

The Ahlal Bait are the Godly ones of the Family of the Holy Prophet whom the Muslim World as a whole unanimously acknowledges as the Pure Personalities and hold them as INFALLIBLE Holy ones PURIFIED By God Himself.

* The Almighty Allah has bestowed His trust on Ale Muhammad (The descendants of Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Them), who are the Strongholds of His Commandments. From where they are expounded and interpreted. They are The Fountain Heads of Knowledge Created by Him, Shelters for His Teachings, Forts for Heavenly Books, And lofty Citadels to defend His Religion. Islam needed help and support, By them Allah made Islam strong and powerful.*

"And We assigned from among them some Imams(Leaders) who guide by Our Authority since they were patient and believed firmly in Our Signs. (Qur'an 32:24)

And, He it is who made the stars for you that ye maybe rightly guided by observing them in the darkness of the land and the sea; Indeed we have made plain the Signs for the people who can know. (Qur'an 6:97).

The Holy Prophet said:

" As the stars in the sky are the Source of guidance to the travellers, The Holy Ones of my Ahlal Bait ( The Twelve Imams) are The Source of Guidance for the people. And, as the stars will remain in the sky until The Day of Judgment, The earth will never be without a Divinely Guide from My Ahlal Bait, That is an Imam".

And say those who disbelieve: "why hath not a sign been sent down unto him(Muhammad); Verily thou art a warner and for every people there is a guide (13:7)

Firmly Ground in Knowledge:

"He (God) is He Who Has revealed The Book (Quran) to you. Some of its verses are decisive; they are the Essence of The Book and the others are ambiguous; so as for those in whose hearts there is perversity, they follow the part of it which is ambiguous, seeking to mislead (people) and seeking to give it ( their own) interpretation. But NONE knows its interpretation , Save God and those who are firmly established in Knowledge".(Qur'an 3:7).

"Nay These are The Verses of The Qur'an in the Breast of those who are gifted with Knowledge. (Qur'an: 29:49).

The Blessed Ones:

Guide us in the straight path: The path of those whom Thou hast blessed. (1:6&7).

They are those whom Allah has blessed among the Prophets and the truthfuls, and the martyrs and the righteous. (4:69)

These are The Ones on The Guidance from their Lord and these are The Ones shall be The successful ones. (Qur'an: 2:5).

The Purified Ones:

Verily It is Qur'an honourable,In a Book hidden, Toucheth It not save the purified ones. Sent down by The Lord of the Worlds. (56:77 to 80).

The Highest degree of purity means to be kept constantly away from all the causes of impurity. This is termed as the State of Infallibility in Knowledge, character and action. It could have been applied generally to the whole mankind who are keeping aloof from all the impurities as The Word of God Commands; But, God expressively Has confined His Order to certain Group of Individuals by excluding the rest of the mankind from it in His Divine Will by declaring the 'Ahlal Bait' as the persons purified by Him to be constantly in touch with the Qur'an in its original, hidden, well protected, exalted and purified form. It was Allah's Wish to remove all Blemish from them:

Verily, verily God intendeth to keep off from you (every kind of filth), "O' ye The People of The House (Ahlul Bait), and purify you with a thorough purification. (Qur'an: 33:33).

Commandment to love Ahlal Bait

In this Last Word of God (Qur'an), The Holy Prophet is being Commanded to ask the believers to love his kith and kin (that is his Ahlal Bait) and that would be the return of his apostleship.

That is of which God Give the glad tidings unto His servants who believe and do good deeds; Say thou ('O' Apostle Muhammad!) " I demand not of you any recompense for it (the toils of apostleship) save THE LOVE OF (MY) RELATIVES...(42:23).

Ordinance of God :

And after returning from City of Mecca after his last or the parting Pilgrimage (Hajjatul Vida) at a place called Ghadeer e Khum this verse was revealed to The Holy Prophet Muhammad, which occupies a very important and a leading position in The Holy Qur'an and forms a very vital part of The Word of God:

"O Apostle! deliver what has been Revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His Message, and Allah will protect you from the people, surely Allah will not guide the unbelieving people" (5:67)

Acknowledgement of Ali as the Successor:

History reports how the Holy Prophet stopped the caravan, delivered a long sermon, before a mammoth assemble of thousands of the pilgrims and he was standing there to convey the Message to the Muslims and to perform the duty he was ordered to perform. Continuing the sermon, he said

"O people! Shortly I shall be called (to the Heaven),I am leaving amidst you, two most precious things, worthy of obedience, THE BOOK of ALLAH (THE HOLY QUR'AN), and 'MY AHLAL BAIT' (The members of his family, Ali and Fatima and their Godly issues), Should ye be attached to these Two, Never shall ye get astray after me, for Verily these TWO will not separate from each other until they meet me at the Fountain of Kausar (Paradise)."And then he called Ali Ibne Abi Taleb and raising him with the miraculous strength of his apostolic arms declared:

'Man kunto Maulaho fa haaza Ali-yun Maulahu' that is:

Whomsoever I am The Maula,(Lord, Master), This ALI is his Maula.

And declared him as The Ameer ul Momeyneen(Commander of the faithful).

Then the Prophet said "Go now, and let those who have been present here today repeat and convey to those who are absent all that they have seen and heard."

Approval of The Religion:

And immediately after this historic event, the Divine inspiration again descended revealing:

"This day I perfected for you, your religion, and have completed my favor on you and chosen for you ISLAM (to be ) the Religion", ….(5:3).

Commandment To Believe:

Mankind! Verily The Apostle Mohammed hath come unto you with TRUTH from your Lord. Believe then unto him, it is good for you and if you disbelieve then God is whatever is in the Heavens and the Earth and God is All Knowing, All Wise. (4:170).

And We made them Imams (Leaders) by OUR Command and We revealed to them the doing of Good and the keeping up of Prayers and giving of the alms. (And Us)(Alone) did they serve (21:73)

God is He who sent down The Book with Truth and The Balance. What shall make you know , haply the hour (of Reckoning) be nigh (42:17)

"The Two inseparable Associates each one of whom stands as a witness to the truth of the other."

**Since the Ahlal Bait carry as much weight in the eyes of Allah as The Holy Quran,the former has the same qualities as the latter. Just as the Qur'an is true from beginning to end without the shadow of untruth in it, and just as it is incumbent(duty) of every Muslim to obey its commands, so also must the

Ahlal Bait be perfectly true and sincere guides whose commands must be followed by all. Therefore there can be no escape of accepting their leadership and following their creed and faith. The Muslims are bound by the sayings of prophet to follow them and no one else.**

Those who have faith in god and do righteous deeds they are the best of creatures (khairul barriya). (98:7)

These are none but our Infallible Imams.

***Peace And The Mercy Of God Be Upon Muhammad And His Descendants.

Lord Who distinguished Muhammad and His descendants with Excellence;
Entrusted them with Thy mission;
And favored them with Thy privilege (of intercession);
Who made them The Heirs to The Prophets;
Who sealed upon them the succession and Guardianship of the Religion;
Who taught them The knowledge of all what was and all that remains;
Who made the hearts for mankind yearn for them.

Lord, Bless Muhammad and his descendants, The Pure Ones, and Do unto us what Thou art Worthy of doing in this world, and the hereafter. Verily Thou Has Power over all things.

References:

*Part of sermon from Nahjul Balagha
** "The Right Path" Translation of: al Muraja't
***Salutation to Imams: Imam Zain al Abedeen's:
Al Sahifah Al Sajjadiyyah.
Qur'an Mir S.V. Ahmed Ali & M. Shakir &
Fundamentals of Islam: Agha Mehdi Pooya & Al Kafi
By Aunslaught ihd
MashAllah :)

La Ilaha Illallah

Muhammadun Rasool Allah

Aliyan wal Ai'man min Wulduhi HujjajAllah

Al Mahdi wal Mahdiyeen min Wulduhi HujjajAllah
By Zolfigarr
inconnue313 wrote:imam mahdi and god are the same person????????????????????????????????????????????

Have patience my friend :) Ansars or the Yamani never say this or believe in that.

No, Imam AlMahdi a.s. is an image of the Absolute Divine God which means a manifestation of Allah among creation because in this time he is the best of those who adorn themselves with the godly attributes until he becomes the image of Allah or the manifestation of Allah among creation, even though he is not better than the Prophet s.a.w.w. Imam AlMahdi a.s. is not the Ultimate God or Absolute God or 100 percent light because that's the description of the Absolute/Ultimate Divine God "Huwa" the essence and reality of Allah swt.

From Yunus son of Abdul-Rahman, he said: I said to Abi Al-Hassan Al-Ridha (PBUH): ("It
was narrated to us that Allah is Knowledge with no Ignorance in Him, Life with no Death in
Him, Light with no Darkness in Him". So he (PBUH) said: Verily, that is He(Huwa).
Tawheed p.138 by AlSadooq.

AlAraaf:143: "And when his Lord manifested to the mountain"

And we know Allah swt cannot be seen so the one who manifested to the mountain to Moses a.s. wasn't the Absolute Allah but the manifestation of Allah among creation.

Abi Abdullah(a.s):"The Kuroobyeen are a group from our Shia, from the first creations, Allah placed them behind his Arsh,if a part of their light was brought down to the people of earth it would have been enough for them. Then he says:"When Moses pbuh asked His Lord, one of the Kuroobyeen were ordered to go down and so he manifested to the mountain and made it crumble." v.26 p.342 Bihar AlAnwar/Basa'er Al Darajat

From Hisham son of Saleh he said: I entered to Abi Abdullah pbuh so he said to me:"Do you describe Allah?"He said:Yes.He said:"Tell me."I said: He is the Hearing and Observing.He(Imam)said:"This is a description that is associated with the creation."So I said:How would you describe him?He said:"He is Light without darkness in Him.Life without Death in Him.Knowlede without ignorance in Him.Truth without falsehood in Him." So I then took off and became the most knowledgeable man in Tawheed.

Tawheed Sheikh AlSadooq p.146

أبي رحمه الله قال : حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله ، عن إبراهيم بن هاشم ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن الحكم ، عن منصور الصيقل ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال : إن الله علم لا جهل فيه ، حياة لا موت فيه ، نور لا ظلمة فيه.

ـ حدثنا محمد بن الحسن بن أحمد بن الوليد رحمه الله ، قال : حدثنا محمد بن الحسن الصفار ، وسعد بن عبد الله جميعا ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن أبيه ، والحسين ابن سعيد ، ومحمد بن خالد البرقي ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ، قال :
دخلت على أبي عبد الله عليه السلام فقال لي : أتنعت الله ؟ فقلت : نعم ، قال : هات ، فقلت :
هو السميع البصير ، قال : هذه صفة يشترك فيها المخلوقون (1) قلت : فكيف تنعته ؟
فقال : هو نور لا ظلمة فيه ، وحياة لا موت فيه ، وعلم لا جهل فيه ، وحق لا باطل فيه.
فخرجت من عنده وأنا أعلم الناس بالتوحيد.

As for the name god which means "Allah" it is derived from "Ilah".

Quote from Tawheeb book p.21-p.22
Ahmed AlHasan:"And Divinity/Godhood, likewise, encompasses the one whom is sought/turned to by others in
order that he may sustain their shortcomings and fulfill their needs which exist in his area, for
the name “Allah” is derived from “ilah” (one who is needed),
(From Hisham son of Al-Hakam, that he asked Abu Abdullah (PBUH) about the names of
Allah and the name "Allah" and that which it is derived from. So he (PBUH) said: O
Hisham,” Allah” is derived from “ilah”, and ilah (one who is needed) requires that there exists
one that needs him [turns to him seeking his help to fulfill his needs and sustain his
shortcomings], and the name is different than the one whom the name is given to. Thus
whoever worships the name without the meaning, verily, he has disbelieved and has not
worshiped anything. And whoever worships the name and the meaning, verily, he has
associated (fallen into Shirk) and has worshiped two. And whoever worships the meaning
without the name, then verily, this is the Tawheed (Monotheism). Have you understood, O
Hisham? He said: Tell me more. Then He (PBUH) said: To Allah [belong] 99 names, thus, if
the names were as the same as the one whom the names were given to, then each name would
be a God. But "Allah" is a meaning which these names indicate towards, and all these names
are different than Him. O Hisham, bread is a name for that which is eaten, and water is a
name for that which is drunk, and dress is a name for that which is worn, and fire is a name
for that which burns. Have you understood, O Hisham, an understanding by which you could
push away and fight our enemies who take with Allah, The Almighty, other than Him. I said:
Yes. Then He (PBUH) said: May Allah benefit you by this and makes you firm, O Hisham.
He (PBUH) said: For by Allah, no one has defeated me in Monotheism for this rank I have
risen to) Al Kafi, volume 2, page 97, hadith 2

http://thearrived.hashemstudios.com/wp- ... awheed.pdf
Tawheed book to increase your knowledge on that subject.

Read it with understanding and patience.
By SlaveOfAllah
Zolfigarr wrote:
inconnue313 wrote:imam mahdi and god are the same person????????????????????????????????????????????

Have patience my friend :) Ansars or the Yamani never say this or believe in that.

No, Imam AlMahdi a.s. is an image of the Absolute Divine God which means a manifestation of Allah among creation because in this time he is the best of those who adorn themselves with the godly attributes until he becomes the image of Allah or the manifestation of Allah among creation, even though he is not better than the Prophet s.a.w.w. Imam AlMahdi a.s. is not the Ultimate God or Absolute God or 100 percent light because that's the description of the Absolute/Ultimate Divine God "Huwa" the essence and reality of Allah swt.

From Yunus son of Abdul-Rahman, he said: I said to Abi Al-Hassan Al-Ridha (PBUH): ("It
was narrated to us that Allah is Knowledge with no Ignorance in Him, Life with no Death in
Him, Light with no Darkness in Him". So he (PBUH) said: Verily, that is He(Huwa).

And we know Allah swt cannot be seen so the one who manifested to the mountain to Moses a.s. wasn't the Absolute Allah but the manifestation of Allah among creation.

Abi Abdullah(a.s):"The Kuroobyeen are a group from our Shia, from the first creations, Allah placed them behind his Arsh,if a part of their light was brought down to the people of earth it would have been enough for them. Then he says:"When Moses pbuh asked His Lord, one of the Kuroobyeen were ordered to go down and so he manifested to the mountain and made it crumble." v.26 p.342 Bihar AlAnwar/Basa'er Al Darajat

From Hisham son of Saleh he said: I entered to Abi Abdullah pbuh so he said to me:"Do you describe Allah?"He said:Yes.He said:"Tell me."I said: He is the Hearing and Observing.He(Imam)said:"This is a description that is associated with the creation."So I said:How would you describe him?He said:"He is Light without darkness in Him.Life without Death in Him.Knowlede without ignorance in Him.Truth without falsehood in Him." So I then took off and became the most knowledgeable man in Tawheed.

أبي رحمه الله قال : حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله ، عن إبراهيم بن هاشم ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن الحكم ، عن منصور الصيقل ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال : إن الله علم لا جهل فيه ، حياة لا موت فيه ، نور لا ظلمة فيه.

ـ حدثنا محمد بن الحسن بن أحمد بن الوليد رحمه الله ، قال : حدثنا محمد بن الحسن الصفار ، وسعد بن عبد الله جميعا ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن أبيه ، والحسين ابن سعيد ، ومحمد بن خالد البرقي ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ، قال :
دخلت على أبي عبد الله عليه السلام فقال لي : أتنعت الله ؟ فقلت : نعم ، قال : هات ، فقلت :
فقال : هو نور لا ظلمة فيه ، وحياة لا موت فيه ، وعلم لا جهل فيه ، وحق لا باطل فيه.

Ahmed AlHasan:"And Divinity/Godhood, likewise, encompasses the one whom is sought/turned to by others in
order that he may sustain their shortcomings and fulfill their needs which exist in his area, for
(From Hisham son of Al-Hakam, that he asked Abu Abdullah (PBUH) about the names of
Allah and the name "Allah" and that which it is derived from. So he (PBUH) said: O
Hisham,” Allah” is derived from “ilah”, and ilah (one who is needed) requires that there exists
one that needs him [turns to him seeking his help to fulfill his needs and sustain his
shortcomings], and the name is different than the one whom the name is given to. Thus
whoever worships the name without the meaning, verily, he has disbelieved and has not
worshiped anything. And whoever worships the name and the meaning, verily, he has
associated (fallen into Shirk) and has worshiped two. And whoever worships the meaning
without the name, then verily, this is the Tawheed (Monotheism). Have you understood, O
Hisham? He said: Tell me more. Then He (PBUH) said: To Allah [belong] 99 names, thus, if
the names were as the same as the one whom the names were given to, then each name would
be a God. But "Allah" is a meaning which these names indicate towards, and all these names
are different than Him. O Hisham, bread is a name for that which is eaten, and water is a
name for that which is drunk, and dress is a name for that which is worn, and fire is a name
for that which burns. Have you understood, O Hisham, an understanding by which you could
push away and fight our enemies who take with Allah, The Almighty, other than Him. I said:
Yes. Then He (PBUH) said: May Allah benefit you by this and makes you firm, O Hisham.
He (PBUH) said: For by Allah, no one has defeated me in Monotheism for this rank I have

salam brother,

i dont know if you meant it or not but what you just said is absolute shirk of the highest order.

Imam mahdi is 'not' a "manifestation of Allah among creation", that is the exact same thing the christians believe about isa/jesus pbuh. you need to be very careful what you say, not only do you have your own self to account for, but when you post such misguiding statements in public you also have all the people that followed you in the wrong that you said.

astaghfirAllah

Peace.
By Djabriil
Salam SlaveOfAllah

How could an image means its creator himself? We do not say Allah SWT comes down to earth or incarnate etc. God forbid. On the contrary, we adopt a clear stand when we say that Allah SWT is above everything including our comprehension, we can't even think how He SWT is. When we say manifestation it is just the attributes which are manifested, and if you look for the Shi'a interpretation of belief you would find that Ali (as) says that a true believer in Allah SWT is one who understand that the attributes are not Allah SWT, they are just a means for us to come closer to the Truth. Astarfirullah please do not accuse others of shirk so quickly. Have you just read the hadiths posted above before jumping to this accusation?

Peace
By Zolfigarr
SlaveOfAllah wrote:
Zolfigarr wrote:

salam brother,

i dont know if you meant it or not but what you just said is absolute shirk of the highest order.

Imam mahdi is 'not' a "manifestation of Allah among creation", that is the exact same thing the christians believe about isa/jesus pbuh. you need to be very careful what you say, not only do you have your own self to account for, but when you post such misguiding statements in public you also have all the people that followed you in the wrong that you said.

astaghfirAllah

Peace.

Imam Ali a.s. said: "I am the manifestation of Allah upon His creation."
(Tafseer Qummi)

http://www.wilayatmission.org/AnaHowa.html
By SlaveOfAllah
inconnue313 wrote:salam
but in the video, there is a hadith that said, the god of the earth is the imam of the earth, how it should be understood there ???

Obviously it doesnt mean the mahdi is Allah. i mean, have we fallen so far as a nation that we just believe any old thing anyone says??? especially if its the one thing a muslim should never do...shirk??? wake up people and stop believing all thats posted on this site. just because someone has a nice avatar and posts a million times doesnt mean he has 'ANY' knowledge.

hadiths and ayats in Quran can be very allegorical in meaning. and hadiths that are very weak can be used by misguided individuals in the wrong way.

stick to what the Quran says, you can never go wrong.

The interpretations of hadith and ayats in zolfigars posts are his opinions and in my opinion very wide of the mark. they can be interpreted in many ways, please be very careful with this subject, there are no second chances if you get this one wrong.

Peace to all.
By Zolfigarr
SlaveOfAllah wrote:
but in the video, there is a hadith that said, the god of the earth is the imam of the earth, how it should be understood there ???

Obviously it doesnt mean the mahdi is Allah. i mean, have we fallen so far as a nation that we just believe any old thing anyone says??? especially if its the one thing a muslim should never do...shirk??? wake up people and stop believing all thats posted on this site. just because someone has a nice avatar and posts a million times doesnt mean he has 'ANY' knowledge.

hadiths and ayats in Quran can be very allegorical in meaning. and hadiths that are very weak can be used by misguided individuals in the wrong way.

The interpretations of hadith and ayats in zolfigars posts are his opinions and in my opinion very wide of the mark. they can be interpreted in many ways, please be very careful with this subject, there are no second chances if you get this one wrong.

Peace to all.

Can I know what does shirk mean according to you, do we worship the manifestation of Allah or the Essence of Allah? If the manifestation of Allah is Allah according to you then that is shirk in and of itself. If you say that the Essence(Kunh) of Allah swt is Allah then that is Tawheed. And for you to say that a certain hadeeth is weak then you should back your argument with proofs and evidences and not throw random accusatory remarks that are associated to mere emotional rhetoric.Moreover, I ask you kindly to bring forth proof from Quran and hadeeths to disprove that what I've said above is judged to be shirk. And I ask you this other question :"And when his Lord manifested to the mountain"-Alaraf, do you think that Allah swt materializes into a human being? What is the meaning of this manifestation of the Lord which is in Quran? Didn't you read the Quran when Moses pbuh and he is a Prophet of Allah said to Allah "Let me see you" and then Allah said "You will not see me BUT look at the mountain"AlAraaf verse 143 who at the mountain manifested to Moses a.s.?

If these questions aren't answered who would answer them, do we know Allah swt by ignoring His verses or learning from what Ahlulbayt a.s. said may Allah swt reform your matters.

Imam Musa AlKathem pbuh said:"Allah the Exalted and Most High created the light of Muhammad from the light He formed from the light of His Greatness and his Majesty and it is the Divine light which appears الاه and he manifested to Moses pbuh in Toor Sinai. So Moses could not hold still and could not bear to see him and did not become firm until he fell in shock and fainted. And this light was the light of Muhammad s.a.w.w." v.35 p.28 Bihar AlAnwar

شرف الدين النجفي فيما نزل في أهل البيت (عليهم السلام) من القرآن عن الشيخ أبي محمد الفضل بن شاذان بإسناده، عن جابر بن يزيد الجعفي، عن الإمام العالم موسى بن جعفر الكاظم (عليه السلام) قال: " إن الله تبارك وتعالى خلق نور محمد من نور اخترعه من نور عظمته (3) وجلاله وهو نور لاهوتية الذي تبدى الاه (أي من إلهيته من إنيته الذي تبدأ منه) وتجلى لموسى (عليه السلام) في طور سيناء، فما استقر له ولا أطاق موسى لرؤيته، ولا ثبت له حتى خر صعقا مغشيا عليه، وكان ذلك النور نور محمد (صلى الله عليه وآله) فلما أراد أن يخلق محمدا منه قسم ذلك النور شطرين: فخلق من الشطر الأول محمدا، ومن الشطر الآخر علي بن أبي طالب، ولم يخلق من ذلك النور غيرهما، خلقهما الله بيده ونفخ فيهما بنفسه لنفسه، وصورهما على صورتهما وجعلهما أمناء له، وشهداء على خلقه، وخلفاء على خليقته، وعينا له عليهم، ولسانا له إليهم، قد استودع فيهما علمه، وعلمهما البيان، واستطلعهما على غيبه، وجعل أحدهما نفسه والآخر روحه ولا يقوم أحدهما بغير صاحبه، ظاهرهما بشرية، وباطنهما لاهوتية، ظهروا للخلق على هياكل الناسوتية، حتى يطيقوا رؤيتهما، وهو قوله تعالى: * (وللبسنا عليهم ما يلبسون) * فهما مقام رب العالمين، وحجابا لخالق الخلائق أجمعين، بهما فتح بدء الخلائق، وبهما يختم الملك والمقادير. ثم اقتبس من نور محمد فاطمة ابنته، كما اقتبس نوره من نوره، واقتبس من نور فاطمة وعلي الحسن والحسين كاقتباس المصابيح هم خلقوا من الأنوار، وانتقلوا من ظهر إلى ظهر، ومن صلب إلى صلب،
Last edited by Zolfigarr on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By SlaveOfAllah
salam brother,

astaghfirAllah

Peace.[/quote]

Imam Ali a.s. said: "I am the manifestation of Allah upon His creation."
(Tafseer Qummi)

http://www.wilayatmission.org/AnaHowa.html[/quote]

just because something is attributed to Imam Ali as. doesnt mean he actually said it. and doesnt mean it is meant in the way you are taking it. Do you honestly believe imam Ali was Allah in earth? a manifestation means it was Allah manifesting himself as Ali on earth??? please tell me you dont actually believe this?

There are many strange hadiths that go 100% against the quran that we should outright reject. The statements you posted sound like they go agaisnt the Quran. But thats if the translations are correct, and how sound are those hadiths? and Allah subhanawatalla knows best and i know nothing.

peace
By SlaveOfAllah
Zolfigarr wrote:
SlaveOfAllah wrote:

Peace to all.

Can I know what does shirk mean according to you, do we worship the manifestation of Allah or the Essence of Allah? If the manifestation of Allah is Allah according to you then that is shirk in and of itself. If you say that the Essence(Kunh) of Allah swt is Allah then that is Tawheed. And for you to say that a certain hadeeth is weak then you should back your argument with proofs and evidences and not throw random accusatory remarks that are associated to mere emotional rhetoric.Moreover, I ask you kindly to bring forth proof from Quran and hadeeths to disprove that what I've said above is judged to be shirk. And I ask you this other question :"And when his Lord manifested to the mountain"-Alaraf, do you think that Allah swt materializes into a human being? What is the meaning of this manifestation of the Lord which is in Quran? Didn't you read the Quran when Moses pbuh and he is a Prophet of Allah said to Allah "Let me see you" and then Allah said "You will not see me BUT look at the mountain"AlAraaf verse 143 who at the mountain manifested to Moses a.s.?

If these questions aren't answered who would answer them, do we know Allah swt by ignoring his verses or learning from what Ahlulbayt a.s. said may Allah swt reform your matters.

Too many questions in one post. ill answer one by one but i dont have much time today, ill be back on tonight or tomorrow inshAllah.

1. Please stop playing with semantics. we all know what shirk means. To simplify for the layperson, if we associate anything with Allah or you say Allah is anything within this creation you have commited shirk, of course there are many forms and levels of shirk, so to ask me to define it here is impossible, as it takes a long discussion. the point is, you are saying the mahdi is Allah manifesting himself on earth, which is absolute shirk.

2. Hadiths. i personally find many hadiths very strange. i dont want to say any are false, im in no position, but i choose (as i am well within my right to) not accept them. we as muslims do not have to, in any way, accept any hadith. the only thing we are obligated to follow is the Quran.

3. Allah did manifest himself to the mountain, thats the whole point of the Ayat, if Allah manifested himself in a human, nothing that looked at him would survive.

“And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show me (Yourself) that I may look at You.’ (God) said, ‘You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.’ But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, ‘Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.’” (Quran 7:143)

God made it clear that no-one, including the great prophet Moses, can bear the sight of the divine, for God is too great to be grasped by human eyes in this life.

nothing that is in this creation is Allah.

sorry brother ive ran out of time, we can continue this discussion later inshAllah.

Peace.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]