The Epic Documentary Series from the Minds behind the Arrivals and the Antichrist Dajjal Series
By mustafashaban1234
I still beleive the Greater Dajjal is Israel not America. Because Israel controls America, not the other way around. And Dajjal has to take throne in Jerusalem from where he will try to rule the world.
By shahidsoldier786
mustafashaban1234 wrote:I still beleive the Greater Dajjal is Israel not America. Because Israel controls America, not the other way around. And Dajjal has to take throne in Jerusalem from where he will try to rule the world.

yea but america came before israel. the dajjal system came before israel.
By mustafashaban1234
True, I geuss we should not see them as separate entities. Maybe Israel , America and City of London , British Crown are one entity which represents Dajjal. BEcause Dajjal is a single being. United Nations is just a NWO forum

India is a partner in NWO and Hindu Zionism is a Dajjalic element as well.

NATO and other allied countries are simply tools, nothin more.
By Zolfigarr
mustafashaban1234 wrote:I still beleive the Greater Dajjal is Israel not America. Because Israel controls America, not the other way around. And Dajjal has to take throne in Jerusalem from where he will try to rule the world.

The Yamani (a.s) said that the Great Dajjal is America brother, he didn't say it was Isra'el.
By Mahdi-Ahmad
Alhamdolellah. Great EPi.

Then we need to get out (read) of the Dajjal system and whoever and whatever help this system!

We need to be more effective to help our Imam a.s. .
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]