The Epic Documentary Series from the Minds behind the Arrivals and the Antichrist Dajjal Series
By Joseph
MashAllah brother, a great introduction to the Imam a.s. May Allah swt open and guide the hearts to the proof and authority of Allah on earth, the Messenger and the Awaited Reformer, the first of the Mahdis, the first of the 313, may He swt make Imam Ahmad al Hassan a.s. capable in the earth, and guide us all to him very soon InshaAllah.
By dawnoftheage
May Allah reward you greatly, that was like cool water to the thirsty..

"My Ansar are the best Ansar, the Earth is proud with their walking upon it and the Angels murmur over them and the first wave to enter paradise on Judgment day are they. And I swear by Allah the High, the Great, and I swear by Yasin and Taha and the Umpires and by Kaf Ha Ya Aim Sad, and Ha Meen Ain Seen Qaf and by the Great Swear , Alif Lam Meem, that they are the saved sect.
And they are the Ummah of Mohammed SAWAS truthfully and rightfully, the ones who enjoin good and forbid evil, because they admit the Rulership of Allah in His land without partners.
They are not swept away by the trials and temptations because they were probed and riddled until the clod of mud was removed from the crop, they are monks in the night, lions in the day.
They are brave warriors that do not take in Allah a blame, they see the eating of barley and sleeping on the garbage dumps too much with the rightness of their religion.
And they see death in the love of the family of Mohammed AS is sweeter than honey, so my blessings for them and a beautiful retreat/ending.
Afterwards, O Shia of the Prince of the Believers Ali ibn Abi Talib AS in accordance to what you claim, the complete full proof from Allah has been placed upon you in regards to me and that I am the Straight Path to the Gardens of Paradise, whoever is with me is saved. And whoever abandons me is destroyed, and this is the last warning to you from Allah and from Imam Mahdi AS and there is nothing after it except the sign of Punishment and misfortune in this Worldly Life. And in the hereafter a Hell which will scorch them and what a horrible abode for those who did not catch up and join this call." Imam Ahmad al-Hassan A.S.
By Mahdi-Ahmad
Ahmamdolellah. Great!!!

Hope we are able to purify ourselves and work hardly for ALLAH and hope Allah almighty capable and help us to work for Ahlolbait, our Imams and Mahdies (A S)... Insha allah.
By reza64
salamun Alaikum WarahmatuLlahe barakatu,

Alhamdolelah, Thank you very much for this Episode, May Allah protect and bless all ansars.

Mahdi-Ahmad wrote:
Hope we are able to purify ourselves and work hardly for ALLAH and hope Allah almighty capable and help us to work for Ahlolbait, our Imams and Mahdies (A S)... Insha allah.

Ameen Ya rabal Alamin!
By Farzana
Mashallah, thank you for this episode.

Well put together. Look forward to the next one.
By Alon
Alhamdulillah

This episode is just too beautiful!
By apakiguy
Mashallah Great Video brother

How shall one follow the Yamani if he is thousands of miles away?

Im only 15 years old, and I have no way of getting to him and his nation :cry:
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]