Mysterious silver monolith now disappeared

This forum is for all news related topics

Moderator: Shana

Attika

“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”
MohamadRazi

Ya ahmadalhasan pbuh
AdamSterling

So far there seems to have been three of these structures discovered and dismantled. They are simple sheet metal structures riveted together. While they are striking and mysterious I don't think they are really anything more than distraction from other world events that are certainly more newsworthy. Of course they don't want you to know the real news unless it can be used to manipulate the general population into this or that state of being
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema
AdamSterling

The Guardian: Christian group tears down mysterious monolith on California mountain.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... a-mountain
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema
AdamSterling

New York Post : Artists group takes credit for mysterious Utah monolith.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/05/artists-g ... -monolith/
Attika

Mysterious monolith that have appeared and disappeared around the world
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 6491015002
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”
Asma

A motorist captured this picture of a ‘monolith in the sky’ while driving near Utah in the United States.

The man responsible for this picture, Jeff Jacobs, was driving home from work in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – around 800 miles from Utah.

‘All of a sudden this rectangle showed up. It was only in the sky for a couple of seconds. It wasn’t there, then it was, and as quickly as it appeared, it was gone again. That quick!’

‘I just thought ‘What the hell is that?’. I’m just a north Idaho boy and we don’t see things like that.

‘A couple of people have suggested it could be the monolith from Utah and it is that type of shape. Utah isn’t that far away from Idaho in the grand scheme of the world, the two states are connected.’
Attachments
Screenshot_20201224-195512_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201224-195512_Samsung Internet.jpg (146.46 KiB) Viewed 5517 times
AdamSterling

SubhanAllah! I have a theory I would like to share here and I hope that if I am obviously mistaken that someone more knowledge will please openly correct me so I can have better understanding. This "monolith" in the sky. A manifestation from the plane of shadows. I think this is the second dimension observed in the 3rd dimension, that we typically observe in our day to day observance of life. Very interesting. The area is like any other shadow. We perceive our shadow as an absence of the light being blocked by a body. This is only a perception. The shadow is actually the objects image in the second dimension. What this suggests is that there is in fact an object in the third dimension but is being masked (made indistinguishable from surroundings) or that the object has ceased for some period of time to project into the 3rd dimension again possibly as an effort to evade detection. Allahu Alim

Return to “Strange News Indeed”