Description of your first forum.
By Paraklitos
{{ A Fire will emerge from Egypt! }}

A questioner asked about a punishment to befall. Aba Jaafer pbuh was asked about this meaning and said:"A FIRE EMERGING FROM THE WEST AND AN ANGEL DRIVING IT FROM BEHIND; until it enters the residence of Banu Hammam to their mosque and it won't leave a residence for Banu Ummaya until it burns it with its people and will not leave a residence with an oppressor for the family of Muhammad except that it burnt it. Abu Jaafer pbuh said:THAT IS THE MAHDI." Tafseer AlQummi v.2 p.385

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! Luke 12:49

Where is the West according Ahlulbayt(pbut)?

In Mustadrak Al-Hakim, it is said that Amru Bin Hamiq quoted from Holy Prophet : I CAME TO EGYPT because there will be such an intrigue in which the sanest people (or said : the best people) ARE WESTERN ARMY.
Source: Tabarani , Al-Mu'jam Ol-Awsat, 8/315 ; Bukhari, Tarikh Al-Kabeer 6/313

In Dibaj 'ala Sahih Muslim, Suyuti said : Tabarani has narrated and Hakim has verified that Amru Bin Hamiq uttered that Holy Prophet said : there will be an itrigue in which the sanest people ARE WESTERN ARMY. Bin Hamiq said : THUS I PREFERRED EGYPT TO YOUR AREAS.

So who will come from Egypt? Who are they?

From Egypt a man will come a mighty man and powerful man, his name is Ahmed and he will attack from the side of Egypt to Syria. (..)
Source: http://www.sufismus-online.de/AtTheDoor

Imam Ali (pbuh) informs us on Sahabi Masr (Te companion of Egypt): Imam Ali (pbuh) said: “No one recognizes him while he is with them, he is patient like the Awliyaa’ (the Preferred Ones of Allah swt), and he raises The Black Banner; By Allah he is the one who prepares for the Mahdi” - What Imam Ali (pbuh) said about the End Times
T- La Table Servie.

Salam, Sur une Table. T-16. Cela s’est pass[…]

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]