Description of your first forum.
Aba Sadiq (as) Testimony on Paltalk - February 23, 2016

Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I ask Allah (swt) that you are all doing well.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) send his Salaams on this blessed Day and congratulates all the believers for this festival (Sayed) of the Anniversary of the Death of King Abdullah and the Appearance of Imam Al Mahdi, Muhammad bin Hassan al-Askari (as).

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) and Imam Muhammad bin Hassan al Askari asked that I come and join you guys today and tell you about my story and my journey to the Dawah of the Black Banners.

Really for us and the Ansars in Egypt the journey begun around the time of March. Around the time of March and after all the brothers here, having become disillusioned with the Office. Having become disillusioned with the Calf and the Samiri (la), we received the Glad Tidings and the Call of the Black Banners.

At that time, all we had heard was the Proof. I was been contacted by (I was in touch of one of the 12 (Chieftains [as]) and that was Ahmed Murah (peace be upon him). And after hearing one of the first proof of the Dawah and that was the tradition of the Prophet (saa), where he said that "Hijaz will be ruled by a man whose name was the name of an animal" and that after him he would be succeeded by his brother Abdullah. And the Prophet Muhammad (saa) said, "give me the glad tidings of his death, I will give you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah".

Immediately when I heard this as a proof I knew that whoever claimed this would be the one whom was in touch with the Imam (as) (they would be the ones who had the truth). One the day of the Death of King Abdullah me and the brothers me and the brothers in Egypt had met with one another and we were so joyous and we were waiting to hear the news.

And Allah (swt) and his Messenger (saa) spoke the Truth and the Promise was fulfilled and the 12 men appeared and they came in contact with us and they told us the Glad Tidings and told other people the Glad Tidings. And we heard about the Glad Tidings being spread between here and there and different Ansar not only in Egypt but in other places.

I immediately made an Istikhara to Allah (swt) and asked Him (as the 12 had told me to), to "ask Allah (swt) and do not take our word for it". And I asked Allah (swt) through the Istikhara and Allah (swt) told me that it was the Truth.

I took the brother here in Egypt on the top of the roof and the moon was shining and it was a full moon. And we all renewed our pledge of allegiance to Imam Muhammad bin Hassan al-Askari (as) and we renewed our pledge of allegiance to Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as). And it was an oath that we took upon ourselves because we believed in the Promise of Rasulallah (saa) and we believed in Allah (swt) never misguiding those whom are sincere.

To tell you the truth in the following months after that, the proofs and the proofs and the proofs became even more clear and there was no way to deny it and there is still is no way to deny it. And Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) has told me before, "By Allah (swt), if there was a person who was seeking the Truth, that one single proof of ours would have been enough".
The proof of the tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (saa) Promise about the death of King Abdullah is exactly like the Will (of Prophet Muhammad (saa)), no one can claim it except its Companion.

Those whom believe in the Unseen and the Istikhara had to submit to the fact that all the brothers and the sisters who made Istikhara that their Istikharas came out in favor of the Black Banners.

All of the brothers and sisters online whom pledged allegiance to the Black Banners and Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as), their Istikharas came out in favor of the Black Banners. Many of the brothers and the sisters here and all over the world had dreams leading them to the Black Banners. There is no denying that.

My journey continued and I worked alongside with the 12 and the Dawah of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as), with Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) directing our every move. For months and months and months, before the actual image of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) had come out, I knew that was his image!!

And that was yet another proof of the honesty of the Black Banners. The tradition of the 12 men, which no one can claim except for them was another proof of the Black Banners.

Challenging the Office of the Calf and the Samiri, the first and the second [may Allah (swt) curse them], this was also a proof of the truth of the Black Banners. Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) coming and clarifying the truth about the Raja and about incarnations and showing the deception of the Office (la) when they said that the Raja world is another world. This was another proof to the Dawah of the Black Banners.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) told me, "By Allah (swt) I do not want anybody in this Dawah whom has a single ounce of doubt". Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) saying, "I do not want anybody in this Dawah whom has a single ounce of doubt".

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) has given me personally the news of many many unseen things which have come to pass. He told me the names of certain individuals who would come to the Dawah and he told me the names of certain individuals that could fall out the Dawah. And by Allah (swt) I testify that it has happened as it said.

Long before the Ansar were attacking me, Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) had told me that the people would attack me and say all kinds of lies, and they did!!!! And Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) said that they would continue to attack me and say all kinds of lies in the future, even worse than they are saying today.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) has said that this Project, this Divine Project of establishing the Divine Just State is a Promise from Allah (swt). It's a Promise from Allah (swt) and it's a Truth that will happen with or without anyone!!!

And Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) swears that it is a Truth that will happen in this lifetime because it it Ahmed Al Hassan (as), Imam Hussain (as) whom was the one whom this Promise was given to, him and Imam Al Mahdi [Muhammad bin Hassan al-Askari (as)].

Its interesting to see how people deny the Black Banners and deny our Dawah and they present absolutely no proofs.
Their ways and their tricks and deception are like that of the way of Amr bin As (LA) and other ones. Making up lies and slanders in order to bring down the character and destroy his (as) reputation. And that's how they attack the Dawah.

Not a single one of them has brought forth any sort of proof. Not a single one of them has brought forth any sort of evidence or has ever even refuted anyone of the proofs of the Black Banners. Because quite simply the proofs of the Black Banners are the proofs of the Dawah. And they are the proofs of Ahmed Al Hassan (as) as he brought them at the beginning of the Dawah.

Don't ever think that Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) was ignorant about anything!!! By Allah (swt) the Imam (as), and I heard this from on the tongue of Aba Michael (as), he said that he had met one day Husam al-Jabiri before even the announcement of the Black Banners had came out.

And he (Aba Michael) had informed him (Husam al-Jabiri) that he was going to fail in this test. He informed him that he was going to fail in this test hard and at that time Husam al-Jabiri did not even know whom he was.

Peace be upon Michael.
Peace be upon Abel.
Peace be upon all of the righteous believers that are here today in this very (Paltalk) room and the ones whom are surrounding us.

By Allah (swt) there will come a day where no body is left upon this Dawah and upon this Truth except 12 or 13 Pure Ones that worship Allah (swt).

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa ale Muhammad al Aimmah wa al Mahdiyeen wa sallim taslimlan kathira

The Dawah has no room for hypocrites and I'm asking you all to do by the advice of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as), as he has told me a few days ago, he said, "It would be very hard for anyone to remain on this Truth except for he whom has two traits and holds tight to them and that the first one is: Patience, patience, patience and the second trait is submission". He who does not have these two traits will never be able to remain upon this Path.

I ask Allah (swt) that he grant all of the Ansar these two traits because what's coming is worst. What's coming is more harder. When these little fitnas happen online and they are raised to the Imam (as). The Imam (as) says, "then what will you guys do when the Earthquakes happen" and an Earthquake has not even happened yet.

The Imam (as) will continue to test us and test our results until there remains no one on this Path except for the purified 313 and the believers that follow that in the second round.
Patience and submission are the keys to this.

Ladies and gentlemen I encourage you to do everything that you can. Brothers and sisters I encourage you to do everything you can. Every single minute which is passing by, you should feel ashamed for not doing anything, for the sake of the Dawah.

The submission with the 12 (as) is at such a high rank degree that one feels ashamed when hearing the stories about them. One day Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) told me and said to me, "Do you know what Aba Michael (as) says to me?" He said that one day Aba Michael said to me, "My Master, do you give me your permission to breathe freely?"

Listen to that! Aba Michael asking permission from Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) to breathe air freely. That is his level of knowing the rights of Muhammad and the Family of Ale Muhammad (as).

And yet everyday: hours, air, food, sustenance, we use, we act as if it is our own. As if we are the ones who are giving ourselves life and power.

We have left the True mission of our life in this day and age. The True mission of us returning, the true purpose of us returning back from the graves. And I tell you, by Allah (swt) each and every one of the true Ansar who believe in the Dawah today are Ansar whom have believed in their Prophet and their Messenger and their Vicegerent in their age and day. And they have been resurrected.

That is the true Nation of Muhammad (saa). This nation which exists today, the true incarnations of all of the Ansar of all of the Prophets and all of the Messengers and all of the Prophets and all of the Messengers. This is the Promised Nation.

And we are back not to enjoy a worldly life. And we are back not to be lazy. And we are back not to be hypocrites. But we are back to give support to give support to Imam Hussain (as) in this day and age.

People from all different countries and backgrounds and tongues gathered by Allah (swt) in this day and age in a way which will never happen ever again.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I ask Allah (swt) that He (azj) gathers us soon together and that He (swt) keeps you firm upon the Path. And that He allows us to gather us with Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as), all of us together as soon as possible.

Long roads still lies ahead and it needs a lot of patience and a lot of work.
And you should be, as I say, by Allah (swt) if there remain no one to upon this matter except myself, that I would not doubt and I would still remain firm.

Thank you for all of your support which you have given me. Thank you for your belief. Thank you for your support to Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) and to my Grandfather and Imam Muhammad bin Hassan al-Askari (as) - Imam Al Mahdi (as). Peace be upon them all.

God bless to all of the believing brothers and sisters from all over the world.
Do not forget me in your Duas. Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa ale Muhammad al Aimmah wa al Mahdiyeen wa sallim taslimlan kathira
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]