Description of your first forum.
Aba Sadiq (as) Paltalk Speech on October 20, 2015

I seek refuge with Allah from the cursed wicked devil.

In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful.
O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you all. Peace and blessing be upon all the brothers and sisters. I wanted to send Salaam to all of you and send Salaam to Imam Ahmed al Hassan (as) and to Imam Muhammad ibn Al Hassan al Askari a.s. (Imam Al Mahdi). And I wanted to raise my condolences to the Imam (as) during these days of Muharram.

O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

I also wanted to thank all of the brothers and sisters whom have been participating in the Paltalk. I wanted to let you know that the Imam (as) hears you all and thanks you all for all of your works. And he (as) encourages you to do all you can to work in the media forum. The media forums to spread the Dawah.

May Allah (SWT) bless brother Alrayat Asud and Shiekh Attir al Kazimi for their excellent lecture that they did recently which was on the Resurrection of the Dead to be with the Qaim (as). It was translated I believe by brother Taymour and it is available in English for everyone to read.

And in there was also a statement of the 12 (as). Peace be upon the 12, peace be upon the Chieftains - the companions of the Imam (as). The pure ones of the Imam (as). The closest ones to him (as). The ones whom never doubt nor do they never ever ever abandon the Imam (as). Peace be upon them all.

In there was a question (in the lecture) which one of them had asked Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as). “Are we supporting Imam Al Hussain, taking vengeance on Imam (as) because of his person and because of his path?” The Imam (as) said "It is because of his person and because of his path, for both reasons".

And then the Imam (as) said "And verily Allah (SWT) has created and brought back in this day and age the Prophets and the Messengers. And Allah (SWT) has brought back Al Hussain (as) in this day and age". Peace be upon Al Hussain and peace be upon the Companions of Al Hussain and all those whom have truly walked on the Path of Hussain. May Allah (SWT) keep us firm on this path and with the Imam (as) and with the Prophets and the Messengers.

This is such a blessing to be here alive in this day and age. It is such a blessing to be here in support of Imam Ahmed al Hassan (as)!! Out of 7 billion people Allah (SWT) has chosen this small group to be of those whom will be with the Prophets and the Messengers fighting for the Imam (as). It is truly a blessing that has been upon all of us. And that Allah (SWT) has given all of us. And there is no guarantee that we will remain on this path.

For I ask Allah (SWT) has he fills our hearts with sincerity. He fulfills our hearts with faith and that He enforces us with a Spirit from Him (AWJ).

Peace be upon Jesus, the Messiah who is here now with the Imam (as). It is an extreme mercy from Allah (SWT) that we are here. It is an honor that we do not deserve.

And I ask Allah (SWT) that he keeps us all firm.

Brothers and sisters, these days are such important days as the Promised Time which Allah (SWT) has promised all of us. And promised the Imams (as) and promised all of the Prophets and the Messengers has almost come to pass. The time is extremely near. Imam Ali (as) has said that it is extremely near.

For it is a duty upon all of us to not rest at all. This is not a house of rest. This world is a passing house in which every single breath that we have, we owe it to the Imam (as) and we owe it to the case of establishing the Divine Just State.

Ya Ahmed al Hassan!! Ya Hussain (as)!!! Ya Muhammad ibn AlHassan (as)!!!

Please do your best these days to do all you can in spreading the Dawah and speaking to people and preparing yourself mentally and physically for what's to come.

One of the 12 (as) was asked by one of our pure sisters about this Path that we are on. And they said that, "It is an extremely difficult path". And if the Imam (as) were to test even of his companions that only 10 or 12 or 13 would remain!!! Imagine that!! And we are talking about Prophets. Only 10 or 12 or 13!!

This is a path in where in our hearts we should have nobody expect Ahmed Al Hassan (as). And Ahmed Al Hassan (as) is that Path which was drawn for us by Allah (swt). There is no room in our hearts for there to be Abdullah Hashem and Ahmed Al Hassan (as). Or for there to be Ali Muhammad and Ahmed Al Hassan (as)

Only Ahmed Al Hassan (as)!!!

We all must become mirrors and reflections of Ahmed Al Hassan (as). In our morals, in manners, in the way we conduct ourselves and the way we speak to people. Make people enter into the Dawah by being an example and reflection - all of us being a reflection of Ahmed Al Hassan (as).

When that happens the Divine Just State will be established and it will happen soon the Imam (as) said and it will happen suddenly and the men whom are known their names in the Heavens and are unknown in the Earth - those men are here today!! And the 10,000 are here today. And the 12,000 are here today.

And soon, soon it will be go from us being a small group of strangers. To us looking strangely upon the world where we see that it is full of Ansaris. 7 billion Ansaris or however many survive the punishment that has is to come.

Peace and blessings be upon the Companions of the Graves
Peace and blessings be upon Moses and Jesus and Isaac and all of the Prophets and Messengers
Peace and blessings be upon Imam Hussain (as) and Imam Al Mahdi (as) and all of the Ahlul Bayt (as).

I asked Ahmed Al Hassan (as) about his quote, when he said that Allah (SWT) has brought back Imam Hussain (as). He said "Wouldn't Hussain (as) miss a day that all of the Prophets and Messengers have waited for?"

Labayk ya Hussain!!! Labayk ya Hussain!!! Labayk ya Hussain!!!

No by Allah (SWT) he (Hussain [as]) would not miss a day like this!!

And it is our duty, each and every one of us to never him (as) down. Never let the Ahlul Bayt (as) down. As those whom came before us have let him down.

Loving al Hussain. Supporting al Hussain. Loving Ahmed Al Hassan. Supporting Ahmed Al Hassan is not just by words. For tongues do not put forth anything nor do they put back. They do not add anything nor do they subtract.

The only thing that matters is your heart and your willingness to sacrifice everything for the Imam (as) and be an Image of the Imam (as) through your words, your actions, through everything.

I ask Allah (SWT) by the Truth of Muhammad (sawas) and the Family of Muhammad (as) to allow us to see that day as soon as possible.

I ask Allah (SWT) by the Truth of Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad to keep you all on the Straight Path and to enforce your footsteps.

And I ask and pray that all of you - all of you - please do as much as you can in this specific time to spread the message of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) and to discuss with people in the best way possible and to bring them this Cause. By Allah (SWT) you are saving the people from the Hellfire and you are giving them the goodness and everything that is good.

Don't give up on the people for that is your Mission and that is the Reason why you are here. And just guiding one person one to the Dawah is better than everything than everything the sun has shined on. And everything that the sun has shines on includes more-so that exists on the Earth but the entire solar system. Bringing one person.

God Bless you all. O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]