The Matreiya

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

Prophet Buddha a.s. said:

I am not the first Buddha [ awakened one ] who has come upon the Earth, nor will I be the last. In due time another Buddha will rise in the world, a holy one, a supreme enlightened one, endowed with auspicious wisdom embracing the universe, an incomparable leader of men, a ruler of gods and mortals. He will reveal to you the same eternal truths, which I have taught you. He will establish his law [ Religion ], glorious in its origins, glorious at the climax and glorious at the goal in the spirit and the letter. He will proclaim a righteous life wholly perfect and pure, such as I now proclaim. His disciples will number many thousands, while mine number many hundreds. He will be known as Maitreya.'

Prophet Buddha a.s. mentioned that Matreiya will come with "the letter" which parallel with what Qaim a.s. will come with in the Narration of Ahlulbayt Pbut.

Imam Al-Sadiq (pbuh): "There are 27 letters of knowledge. The knowledge that is revealed till to date through all the Prophets (as) is the interpretation of only 2 of those letters. When our Qaem (as) will rise, then Allah will reveal the remaining 25 letters, and will add to these the two letters already present. In this way knowledge with all 27 letters will become complete."

Ever wonder that Matreiya in Buddhist Religion and Qaim or the Mahdi in Islam Religion could be referring to the same person? In fact every religions prophesied about the coming of a saviour in the End Times.

In Buddhist Religion it was also prophesied that the Matreiya will have a banner with him.

"The banner of Shambala shall encircle the central lands of the Blessed One. Those who accept him shall rejoice, and those who deny him shall tremble. The decriers shall be given over to justice and shall be forgotten. The warriors shall march under the banner of Maitreya.' - The prophecy of Shambala ( Buddhist, BEF 700 CE )

And from above we also find the exact the same with Qaim or the Mahdi who also will come with a banner. There are many Islamic narration tell us that the Mahdi will come with a banner and one of the narration is below 👇

Ibn Mas'oud said: "While we are with the Messenger of Allah (sawas), youths from Bani Hashem came forth, so when the Prophet (sawas) saw them his eyes became tearful, and his color changed, so I said: O Messenger of Allah, we still see something which we hate in your face. So he (sawas) said: "We Ahlul Bayt Allah chose for us the hereafter over this world, and verily my Ahlul Bayt (my family) will receive after me afflictions and they will be homeless and expelled, until a people from the east come, with them are Black Banners, so they will ask for the truth but they will not be given it, twice or three times, so they will fight and they will be given victory, so they will be given what they asked for but they will not accept it, until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, who will will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with injustice, so whoever realizes this from you then go to them even if crawling on ice, for verily he is the Mahdi". - Ibn Tawous, Al-Malahim awl Fitan: Door 92; Sunan Ibn Majah hadith 4082

It mentioned that the banner of the Mahdi will be Black Banners that come from the East and in another narration we will see that the Ahlulbayt Pbut give us more details about the description of the banner.

Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (pbuh) said:

“Verily we, Ahlul Bayt have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegaded, and whoever is late to it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it: “Allegiance is to God.”
~ 250 Signs Page 15 ~

From above hadith it clear that the Black Banners of the Mahdi will be written in it "Allegiance is to God" ( In Arabic is البيةلله)

So here we see that Matreiya and the Qaim or the Mahdi which people thought as different characters could be referring to the same person but it was called different name in others Religion.
Attachments
Banner_al_baya_lilah.jpg
Banner_al_baya_lilah.jpg (30.08 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”