Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Sermon to the Hawza by the Yamani and First Mahdi in the Prophet's will Ahmad:

My father Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh) ordered me to say these words (I am a stone in the right hand of Ali (pbuh)as he threw it one day to guide the ark of Noah (pbuh) and once to save Abraham from the fire of Nimrod, and another time to save Yunus from the belly of the whale, and speak to Moses with it on the Toor, and made it a staff that split the sea and a shield for David (pbuh), and shielded himself with it in Uhud, and folded it by his right in Siffin)

Whomever has ears let him hear: This is the beast of the earth that speaks to the people, and this is Ali bin Abi Taleb (pbuh) that is scheduled to come.

AlNamel:82 "And if the saying fell upon them, we shall emerge from the earth a beast that speaks to them, that the people to our signs are not certain"

Oh Allah bear witness that I have told them Oh Allah bear witness that I have told them Oh Allah bear witness that I have told them
Subhanallah that's amazing. Imam Ali (as) also spoke about this -
32 - المحاسن: محمد بن الحسن بن شمون، عن عبد الله بن عمرو بن الأشعث عن عبد الله بن حماد الأنصاري، عن الصباح المزني، عن الحارث بن حصيرة، عن الحكم بن عيينة قال: لما قتل أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام الخوارج يوم النهروان قال إليه رجل [فقال: يا أمير المؤمنين طوبى لنا إذ شهدنا معك هذا الموقف، وقتلنا معك هؤلاء الخوارج] (1) فقال أمير المؤمنين: والذي فلق الحبة وبرء النسمة لقد شهدنا في هذا الموقف أناس لم يخلق الله آباءهم ولا أجدادهم بعد، فقال الرجل: وكيف يشهدنا قوم لم يخلقوا؟ قال: بلى قوم يكونون في آخر الزمان يشركوننا فيما نحن فيه، ويسلمون لنا، فأولئك شركاؤنا فيما كنا فيه حقا حقا.
Bihar alAnwar v.52 p.131 Hadith.32
[When the Prince of the Believers (as) fought the Khawarij at the day of Nihrewan, a man said to him: O Prince of the Believers, Blessed we are that we were with you in this, and fought with you against these Khawarij. So the Prince of the Believers (as) said: "By the One who split the seed and Bara' alNisma (-spread the inhabitants-), in this place we were with people who Allah have not created their fathers or grandfathers yet", so the man said: How can there be with us people who have not been created [yet]? He (as) said: "Yes, they are a people who will be in the End of Times [and] participating with us regarding what we are in, and they greet/send their salam to us, indeed those ones were participating with us in that which we were in [battle of Nihrewan] truly truly.".
I was with Ja'affer bin Muhammed (pbut) in Kufa Mosque and while had taken my hand, he said: O Aban, Allah shall bring 300 and 13 men in a mosque, how many do the people of Mecca know that their fathers(of 313) nor their grandfathers(of 313) were created yet. The sword carried by them, on each sword is written: “the name of the man, and his father’s name, and his attribute, and his lineage”. Then, a Caller will instruct, thus calling out: “ This Mahdi judges with the Judgement of Dawood and Sulaiman”. No one will ask for a proof about that.

Abu Abdullah pbuhsaid:"If the Imam calls Allah he will make dua(prayers)by His Hebrew name,and so then the 313 companions will move,like the cumulus clouds and they are the best companions.From them are those that will be lost from their beds at night, and will see themselves in Mecca, and from them will be sighted to ride the cloud at day and among them, whoever sees, is (one) that walks/advances/moves along in the clouds during the daytime. His name is known, and so is his father’s name and his attribute.” I said: “May I be your ransom, which of them has the greatest faith(Imaan)?” He said “He who walks/advances in the clouds during the daytime. And they are the absent ones, and because of them this verse came down: “Wherever you are, Allah will bring/fetch you altogether.”

Who is the greatest faith of the 313? Whose name is known and his father's name?

Is Imam Al Mahdi one of the 313 or Ahmad? Is Ahmad riding the cloud as a member of the 313 or Imam Al Mahdi a.s. hmm?

Imam Al Baqer said:"Whichever cloud that has thunder,lighning,and bolts,
your Saheb will ride it. Verily,he will ride on the cloud,and will
ascend towards the higher levels, levels of the seven
heavens and the seven earths"v.12 p.178 Bihar Al Anwar

Thanks to Waleed for this translation :)
Last edited by Zolfigarr on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful,

All praises due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,

May Allah send His peace and blessings upon Muhammad, and the Family of Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdis.
sallam brother Zolfigarr,

Do you know the date this speech was given by Al-Yamani (as) and if the speech is available online?

What is the underlining meaning of this speech?

Many thanks for all your efforts,

Ali :D
Salam Alaikom wr wb

Title of sermon: Advice to the students of the scientific Hawza and to all the truth seekers by Imam Ahmad AlHassan AlYamani(a.s)

8 /ربيع الثاني / 1426 هـ .
Rabi Al Thanee 1426 A.H
so about 7 years ago around 2005

This is the arabic sermon:
http://www.almahdyoon.org/khetabat-saye ... l=&start=3

For the english translation its on the works but you can read what has been completed in the section of the Yamani's sermons, it needs editing but most of it seems fine to read. The thread is called Sermon to the Hawza.

May Allah bless you and your family.

Fi Aman Allah
jimbowzee24 wrote:sallam brother Zolfigarr,

Do you know the date this speech was given by Al-Yamani (as) and if the speech is available online?

What is the underlining meaning of this speech?

Many thanks for all your efforts,

Ali :D

Salam alaykum brother,

In the Hadith the Imam (as) explained 2 groups and when asked about which are of greatest faith he responds by saying 'one person' who rides the clouds (as opposed to saying the entire group). This is showing that this person is significant, and also could be implying that he will ride the clouds and bring his companions on the same cloud. This is as far as I understand it :).
Zolfigarr wrote:
Abu Abdullah pbuhsaid:"If the Imam calls Allah he will make dua(prayers)by His Hebrew name,and so then the 313 companions will move,like the cumulus clouds and they are the best companions.From them are those that will be lost from their beds at night, and will see themselves in Mecca, and from them will be sighted to ride the cloud at day and among them, whoever sees, is (one) that walks/advances/moves along in the clouds during the daytime. His name is known, and so is his father’s name and his attribute.” I said: “May I be your ransom, which of them has the greatest faith(Imaan)?” He said “He who walks/advances in the clouds during the daytime. And they are the absent ones, and because of them this verse came down: “Wherever you are, Allah will bring/fetch you altogether.”

Brother Zolfigarr, can i get the sources for this narration?
Salam bro

thx for asking

Sheikh Korani p.276 Aser Al Thohoor
and
v.52 p.368 Bihar Al Anwar
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]