Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Salam Aleikoum !

How do we praye salat sobh ( fajr ) with the Sunna of Ahmad Al Hassan and Ahl Al and Prophèts ? ( How many rakas : have we ad the rakas nafila after sobh ?
the same question for the Salat Isha because when i was child my family praye after the four rakats of Isha , two rakat ( tajfir) and 1 rak ( awthar) ; And in the Sunna of Ahmad , it's only 4 rakats in Isha and 2 in sobh ?

Thanks
yayabel wrote:Salam Aleikoum !

How do we praye salat sobh ( fajr ) with the Sunna of Ahmad Al Hassan and Ahl Al and Prophèts ? ( How many rakas : have we ad the rakas nafila after sobh ?
the same question for the Salat Isha because when i was child my family praye after the four rakats of Isha , two rakat ( tajfir) and 1 rak ( awthar) ; And in the Sunna of Ahmad , it's only 4 rakats in Isha and 2 in sobh ?

Thanks

Salam alaykum,

From the Prayer Guide (http://www.mediafire.com/?tjepwy2bwgsw2du), page 20:

Nafil’a Prayers with Obligatory Prayers:
Al-Fajr: 2 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed before Al-Fajr
Al-Dhuhur: 8 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed before Al-Dhuhur
Al-Asr: 8 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed before Al-Asr
Al-Maghrib: 4 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed after Al-Maghrib
Al-Eisha: 2 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed while sitting Al-Eisha

Inshallah this clarified the issue. The Nafila/Sunnat is recommended and not obligatory.

Fee aman allah
Salam fellow ansar, I have a HUGE request from anyone willing. I am so very grateful for the prayer guide according to our Imam, however, and please forgive me, I would love to have a better understanding and clarity when I am praying. I am an inner city african american with no prior experience with arabic and i would really like to know that my pronounciation is correct and that im not making any mistakes. I was hoping that someone could post a video or recording of the prayer along with english subtitles?? Again, I know that it is alot to ask but if anyone is up for it or can refer me to something or someone i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!!
Wa alaikumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister,

This will help you InshaAllah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvzpjsm ... ata_player

Fi aman Allah
And for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZhHcsu ... ata_player

There's also a part 2 of this on YouTube, you will find it when you watched this video.
walykum salam wr wb

indeed it is very important to pronounce all the words in a correct way.

i can help you inshaAllah with an ansar's voice while praying, in very high quality sound but you have wait for it, maybe until tomorrow, inshaAllah i will pm you asap

and it is not a lot to ask dear essenceimani, ask all you want inshaAllah
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]