Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
thank you very much for the answer. I'm sorry, but i have further question, i hope you do not mind answering it, since i'm quite a slow learner.

1. What is the ruling of praying behind non ansari Shia? One group fight Al Yamani, and another group is neutral. What is the verdict in the case of both group

2. Does it obligatory to recite specific second surah? This is because, in the PDF, it's wrote to read surah al Ikhlas in the 1st rakaah, does this an example, or command of Sayyid Ahmad?

Syukran
Ibnu Azmi wrote:thank you very much for the answer. I'm sorry, but i have further question, i hope you do not mind answering it, since i'm quite a slow learner.

1. What is the ruling of praying behind non ansari Shia? One group fight Al Yamani, and another group is neutral. What is the verdict in the case of both group

2. Does it obligatory to recite specific second surah? This is because, in the PDF, it's wrote to read surah al Ikhlas in the 1st rakaah, does this an example, or command of Sayyid Ahmad?

Syukran

No problem brother :).
1. I believe the Imam must be an Ansari for the prayer to be accepted, otherwise just pray with them and then re-do your prayer later on. If you are under fear from the people around you, I believe the prayer is accepted in some circumstance (you will have to read the Jurisprudence lectures by Sheikh Sabr, it is very long..).
2. Yes it is obligatory to do second surah in first and second rak'a of the five daily prayers. As for Surah al-Ikhlas, it is not obligatory, however it is recommended to say it. This is from the Hadith of the Ahlulbayt (pbut).
Main changes from Shia prayer:
1) In Adhan and Iqama, instead of: Aliyun Waliyu Allah two times, you would do these two, 2 times each:
Ash-hadu anna ‘Aliyan wal a’imata min wildihi Hujjajullah
Ash-hadu anna alMahdi wal Mahdiyeen min wildihi Hujjajullah
2) After Adhan, Iqama and Intention, the obligatory Takbeer is now Seven (instead of one). It is recorded down in the Hadith that seven Takbeers is recommended, however during the time of the 1st Mahdi (as) it is now obligatory to do 7 takbirs. To help with remembering the number, it is recommended to do 1 Takbir, then 2, then 2, then 2.
3) When doing Takbir, the tip of the middle finger should be next to the ear, palms facing outwards to the front, thumbs sticking out to the side pointing towards the throat.
4) Some Shia do a Tasbeeh Fatima (3 times) in the third and fourth Rak'a, this should be Surat Fatiha instead.
5) Second Qunoot, at fourth Rak'a, it is done after the bowing and standing up.
6) Tasleem is "salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu", and it is recommended to do two extra ones, one to the right and one to the left.
Second Qunut is recommended but not obligatory, right brother?
I have seen the The Prayer- According to the Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

Have i understand this right about the Daily Obligatory Prayers

Fajr
Two rakat Sunnat
Two rakat Fard

Thuhr
Four rakat Sunnat
Four rakat Fard

Asr
Four rakat Sunnat
Four rakat Fard

Maghreb
Four rakat Fard
Two rakat Sunnat

Isha
Four rakat Sunnat
Four rakat Fard
Aunslaught ihd wrote:Second Qunut is recommended but not obligatory, right brother?

Both Qunut are recommended and not obligatory, however it is discouraged to leave them out. So I like to think it's halfway in between recommended and obligatory.

That's right YHavnt but for Thuhr and Asr they are both 8 rakat sunnah instead of 4 sunnat. (Edit: Also the Maghrib and Isha sunnah prayers are swapped around, 4 for maghrib and 2 for isha. And the Isha sunnah prayer is done after the fardh/obligatory.
YHavntCNothingYet wrote:I have seen the The Prayer- According to the Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

Have i understand this right about the Daily Obligatory Prayers

Fajr
Two rakat Sunnat
Two rakat Fard

Thuhr
Four rakat Sunnat Should be eight
Four rakat Fard

Asr
Four rakat Sunnat Should be eight
Four rakat Fard

Maghreb
Four rakat Fard Edit: This should be three Fard
Two rakat Sunnat Edit: This should be four

Isha
Four rakat Sunnat Edit: This should be two, and this should be done while sitting and after the four rakat Fard/obligatory, see: http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6035
Four rakat Fard
Last edited by HussainTheShortcomer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]