Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Salaam Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah a couple of Ansars and myself have produced this Prayer Guide, keep us in your Du'as InshaAllah.

Please share with others.

If there is need of any corrections, pm me in private and keep this thread as clean as possible. Also Do Not Lock This Thread!

Version 3.1.3 Final- 20/05/2015
https://www.mediafire.com/?f54ms8u63uwg447

The Prayer Guide has been revised, refer to the Change Log on Page 64. (Delete all previous Prayer Guide versions)
Last edited by m-ali1988 on Wed May 20, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 17 times in total.
God bless you my pure brother and all those who were involved in this task. :thumbup:

"Request for this thread to be locked and made top priority"
Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters.

As you know there are many challenges put on the followers of the ahlulbayt by people who charge us as being ahlulbid'ah (i.e. innovators).

I have a question regarding the shahadatayn (or 3 shahadaat as is in the adhan within this ppt slide pack): can you please let me know which book the Yamani has mentioned the 3 shahadaat in and also what his rational behind it is because currently I don't have an answer to the ones who accuse us of bid'ah. The Yamani typically explains things in great detail so I'd rather go back to them with his answer as opposed to me simply saying he is the messenger from the Mahdi so we should obey him.

Your speedy response would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Yamanistudies
Salam 3aleykum

Notes from lecture on jurisprudence:

So the aspects of the athdan are that a person makes Allahu Akbar four times, then bearing testimony by the unity of Allah, by saying Ashadu an la ilaha ila Allah twice, then testify by the message, ashadu an Muhammadan Rasul Allah twice, then to the wilayat, ashadu an Aliyan al A'Emma min will dehe hujjat Allah, then by the guidance, Ashadu an al Madiya wal madiyeen min will dehe hujjat Allah twice, then Hiya ala Salat twice, Hiya ala Faleh twice, then Hiya ala Khayir amal twice, Allah Akbar twice, and la ilaha ila Allah twice.

http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/view ... 8&start=30

Book of Jurisprudence p. 45:

وفصول الاذان هي: التكبير أربع، والشهادة بالتوحيد (أشهد أن لا اله إلا الله)، ثم
بالرسالة (أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله)، ثم بالولاية (أشهد أن عليا والائمة من ولده حجج
الله)، ثم بالهداية (أشهد أن المهدي والمهديين من ولده حجج الله
)، ثم يقول: حي على الصالة، ثم
حي على الفلاح، ثم حي على خير العمل، والتكبير بعده، ثم التهليل، كل فصل مرتان

Fi Aman Allah
Last edited by Djabriil on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yamanistudies wrote:Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters.

As you know there are many challenges put on the followers of the ahlulbayt by people who charge us as being ahlulbid'ah (i.e. innovators).

I have a question regarding the shahadatayn (or 3 shahadaat as is in the adhan within this ppt slide pack): can you please let me know which book the Yamani has mentioned the 3 shahadaat in and also what his rational behind it is because currently I don't have an answer to the ones who accuse us of bid'ah. The Yamani typically explains things in great detail so I'd rather go back to them with his answer as opposed to me simply saying he is the messenger from the Mahdi so we should obey him.

Thanks in advance

Yamanistudies

Walikum Salaam,

I agree there are great challenges to explain parts of the dawah to our brothers and sisters in Islam, the aspect of the Shahada is no exception, the best way to explain these topics is to first convince the questioner as to from whom is the knowledge coming from and why we are instructed to follow it, and if we do not- then we are considered to be of those who are destined to hellfire, as the knowledge is from the Yamani (as) who is the caliphate and the most guided banner who will lead the nation to Imam Mahdi (as) as explained in numerous hadiths by Imams of Ahlulbayt (as).

There is also an interesting hadith which you could use to initiate the thought process of mainstream Shias;

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said (Bihar-Ul-Anwar, V2, P246, V51, P30)
"It is incumbent on you Muslims to submit to our divine command, to entrust affairs to us, to wait for our and your government, and to wait for our and your relief and deliverance. When our Qa'em (as) rises and our speaker speaks and teaches you anew the quranic rules, the religious precepts and decrees- in the same form that they have been revealed to Muhammed (sawas)- your scholars will reject his style and protest against him while you will not remain steadfast ad firm in the religion of God (swt) and his path unless under the sword which is over your head, God (swt) has given the traditions of the previous communities to these people, but therefore changed the traditions and distorted the religion. No law exists among the people but that which is distorted from its revealed form. May God (swt) have mercy on you! accept whatever has been asked of you so that the one who will revive the religion would come.

You need to explain who is this speaker that speaks and teaches the new laws as revealed by the prophet Muhammed (sawas)? Once you establish this, it should be clearer and as far as rationalising the sahadah, I have not come across any answer from the imam (as) himself- and I do not want to give my opinions as it is advised by the Imams (as) not to do so, as it can mislead and make people go astray. However, the ansars prior my post have explained parts of the rationalising aspect which I also concur with.
Yamanistudies wrote:Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters.

Thanks in advance

Yamanistudies

Wa'alekum Assalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu brother,

Insha'Allah you could face them with this Hadith:

Abu Abdullah As-Sadiq (AS) also stated in this respect:
[… Al-
Qa’im (AS) will not rise unless people are struck by paralyzing fear,
earthquakes, trials and afflictions preceded by a plague, and unless a
fierce fight breaks out between Arabs, a grim discord and religious
division occur between people, a great change in their situation takes
place to the point that the desirous person will wish for death day and
night because of the magnitude of the changes he beholds, such as
the madness of the people who destroy each other until he appears at
moments of utter despair and hopelessness. Blessed be those who
will recognize him and become from his supporters and woe unto
those who contradict and disobey him and become enemies of his.
Then he said: He will found a new rule, establish a new Sunnah and
inflict a new harsh judgment upon the Arabs, which will be limited to
killing for he will ask no one to repent and he will worship, obey and
follow Allah without fearing people’s hostility.]

Al-Ghaybah (Occultation) by An-Nu'mani, p. 235.
Salam alaikum wa rahmatollah.

I am a new believer in the call from Malaysia, and i have several question in prayer jurisprudence

1. Is the seven takbir in the begining of the salat, and the three takbir in the end, is wajib? I'm getting contradictory answer from Ansar, as well from hadith of ma'sumeen saying this to be a mustahab act. Can anyone clarify this for me?

2. About taslim, as i watch video tutorials and reading material given, Ansar only recite, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatollahi wabarakatuh, while the majority recite taslim to to prophet and us:

"assalamualaika ayyuhan nabiyyi wa rahmatollahi wabarakatuh"

"Assalamualaina wa ala ibadillahi solihin"

And there is hadith that support our ma'sumeen doing this.

Milaadh Al-Akhyaar, vol. 4, pg. 481

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ عَنْ فَضَالَةَ بْنِ أَيُّوبَ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ عُثْمَانَ عَنِ ابْنِ مُسْكَانَ عَنِ الْحَلَبِيِّ قَالَ قَالَ لِي أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع كُلُّ مَا ذَكَرْتَ اللَّهَ بِهِ وَ النَّبِيَّ ص فَهُوَ مِنَ الصَّلَاةِ وَ إِنْ قُلْتَ- السَّلَامُ عَلَيْنَا وَ عَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ فَقَدِ انْصَرَفْتَ
He said: Aboo `Abdillaah (as) said to me: Whenever you mention (or, remember) Allah by it and the Prophet (pbuh), then it is from salaah. And if you say “as-salam `alayna wa `ala `ibadillahi s-saliheen” then you have departed (i.e. you’ve completed your salaah).

So my questiong is, which one of the act end the salah, takbir 3 times, or taslim. If Taslim, which taslim?

3. Does raising hands in every takbir a wajib or mustahab act?

4. Is looking at the right side while giving taslin wajib or mustahab act?

5. Can we make qunut in native language?

7. Can we make du'a while sujud? If can, then can it be done in native language or wajib arabic?

Syukran. May Allah blees you all.
Salam alaykum brother,
Welcome to HSB and the ark of the Yamani (as) :).
I have included notes below in red, I'm not sure about the dua in any language, I have heard this from somewhere but didn't come across it in any Hadith or material from Ansar. Allah (swt) knows best. If anything is unclear please let me know inshallah.
Fi amanillah
Ibnu Azmi wrote:Salam alaikum wa rahmatollah.

I am a new believer in the call from Malaysia, and i have several question in prayer jurisprudence

1. Is the seven takbir in the begining of the salat, and the three takbir in the end, is wajib? I'm getting contradictory answer from Ansar, as well from hadith of ma'sumeen saying this to be a mustahab act. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Yes it was Sunnah [recommended] but now that has changed with the command of Ahmad alHassan (as) which is the command of Imam Mahdi (as) and Allah (swt). The Hadith told us that many changes will happen with the rise of the First Mahdi (as), another thing that has changed is the minimum time period for mut'a which is now 6 months.
2. About taslim, as i watch video tutorials and reading material given, Ansar only recite, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatollahi wabarakatuh, while the majority recite taslim to to prophet and us:

"assalamualaika ayyuhan nabiyyi wa rahmatollahi wabarakatuh"

"Assalamualaina wa ala ibadillahi solihin"

And there is hadith that support our ma'sumeen doing this.

Milaadh Al-Akhyaar, vol. 4, pg. 481

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ عَنْ فَضَالَةَ بْنِ أَيُّوبَ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ عُثْمَانَ عَنِ ابْنِ مُسْكَانَ عَنِ الْحَلَبِيِّ قَالَ قَالَ لِي أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع كُلُّ مَا ذَكَرْتَ اللَّهَ بِهِ وَ النَّبِيَّ ص فَهُوَ مِنَ الصَّلَاةِ وَ إِنْ قُلْتَ- السَّلَامُ عَلَيْنَا وَ عَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ فَقَدِ انْصَرَفْتَ
He said: Aboo `Abdillaah (as) said to me: Whenever you mention (or, remember) Allah by it and the Prophet (pbuh), then it is from salaah. And if you say “as-salam `alayna wa `ala `ibadillahi s-saliheen” then you have departed (i.e. you’ve completed your salaah).
This is what it says in the Chara'i' al-Islam book vol1, end of page51 "Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatollahi wabarakatuh". I don't know if you can do that one in the Hadith or not.
So my questiong is, which one of the act end the salah, takbir 3 times, or taslim. If Taslim, which taslim?
The first Taslim is required and obligatory (no heard turning). The first one is obligatory, the second and third one (right and left heard turn) are not obligatory.
As for the 3 takbirs after the taslim, it is under the section "Masnoon [recommended] of prayer", however the Imam (as) says on v1 p52 point 5 "Do not ever leave the 3 takbirs out under any circumstance, because it is the completion of the 10 [days] of Hajj and the perfection of knowing/knowledge"

3. Does raising hands in every takbir a wajib or mustahab act?
It is "Masnoon" [recommended]. v1 page47:والمسنون فيها أربعة: ... وأن يرفع المصلي يديه إلى أذنيه حيث يرفع طرف الوسطى إلى الأذن,...
4. Is looking at the right side while giving taslin wajib or mustahab act?
It is wajib to do first taslim (no heard turning). Then second and third taslim is not wajib. I don't know if you can do second and third one without turning to right and left side, if you don't want to do it then just leave out second and third one since they are not obligatory.
5. Can we make qunut in native language?
Haven't come across this.
7. Can we make du'a while sujud? If can, then can it be done in native language or wajib arabic?
Yes:
-Chara'i' al-Islam vol1 p54, Last Section, Discontinuance inside prayer, Third of the Four questions:
3-It is permissible to supplicate with all Du'a that invovle Praising or Glorifying, or the requesting things that are allowed (halal) from the matters of the world [Dunya] and hereafter, [while] standing or sitting or bowing or prostrating, and it is not permissible to request for something forbidden [haram], and if anyone does this while they know that thing [they requested] is haram then their prayed is invalidated [not accepted].

Syukran. May Allah bless you all.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]