Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By jimbowzee24
HussainTheShortcomer wrote:
jimbowzee24 wrote:[color=#00BF40]Sallam Brother Ansar Allah,

Do you know if the Nafilah of Asr and Nafilah Zuhor are done "quietly" like the actual Zohr and Asr prayers???

Fi aman allah,

Ali :D[/size]

Salam alaykum Ali,

I came across a Hadith that was explaining why Fajr prayer is loud but Zuhr and Asr are quiet, and it was something like: Fajr is considered to be part of the night, hence it is loud like the night prayers. So I think the Nafilah of Zuhr and Asr would also be quiet like the actual Zuhr and Asr.

Sallam Ansar Allah,

Thank you for that, inshallah khair :)

Fi aman allah,

Ali :D
By jimbowzee24
sallam brother,

thank you for that input, inshallah khair. I will keep that in mind inshallah for future. :D

Fi aman allah

Ali :)
Asalam Alakum w r matALAHi w barakatho, (salawat)

Brothers and sisters inshaALAH you know about the importance of extra prayers and how to do them. Imam Al-Baqir (dua and salawat)has said: “The prayer that is offered by a person, sometimes half of it ascends upwards, while at other times it is only one-third, or one-fourth or one-fifth that ascends. Only that portion of the prayer which the person has offered with concentration and mindfulness of the heart is made to ascend. (And so) the people have been ordered to offer the recommended prayers so that they can make up for what has been left incomplete of their obligatory prayers.”:
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.” (48:29)
By JamesIslam
Salm brothers & sisters for your guidance,

Please if we are praying Nashi’atul Layl Salah after Magrib prayer do we still prayer Nailah as another option and if so does this come before Nashi'atul or after this prayer.

Al-Maghrib prayer: has 4 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed after Al-Maghrib prayer?

Also for all these Nafilah prayers in 2 couplets do we prayer like Fajr with any Surah after Hamd and perform 7 Takbir as usual with Taslim And Tashudud after each 2 rakat.

Finally you mention that after Isha the Nafilah prayer is performed sitting down, can someone explain in more detail how this works?

And mention any other different ethods required in these optional prayers

Fi Aman Allah

James
By m-ali1988
Salaam alaikum wr allah wb brother James,

Refer to pages 19-20 in the Prayer Guide InshaAllah, it contains the details you need.

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6837#p50130

Fi Amanillah.
By mumenah_24
Salam alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh ansar Allah,

my only question is regarding the kneeya (intentions) of the nafilah prayers.
If someone will be able to post them down for all five of the nafilah salat's it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time & kindness.

May Allah swt bless all the ansar. Ameen
Salam alaykum brother,
JamesIslam wrote:Salm brothers & sisters for your guidance,

Please if we are praying Nashi’atul Layl Salah after Magrib prayer do we still prayer Nailah as another option and if so does this come before Nashi'atul or after this prayer.

Al-Maghrib prayer: has 4 Ruk'a Nafilah prayed after Al-Maghrib prayer?

Did you mean Nafila of Mughrib and Nafila of Salatul Lail? I believe Nafila of Salatul Lail is to be done after midnight (midnight depends on your location, mine is 12:30am). So after midnight you can do Nafila of Salatul Lail and Salatul Lail, but it is better to do it closer to the start time of Fajr but before start of Fajr time.

You don't have to do Nafila prayers of Fajr/Thuhr/Asr/Mughrib/Isha, they are recommended. The Salatul Lail is super recommended, and you can do it without the 8 rak'a Nafila (less rewards).

Nafila prayers are done 2 Rak'a each. So 4 rak'a nafila means two 2 rak'a prayers, and 8 rak'a nafila means four 2 rak'a prayers. The Mughrib 4 rak'a nafila is done after Mughrib.

JamesIslam wrote:Also for all these Nafilah prayers in 2 couplets do we prayer like Fajr with any Surah after Hamd and perform 7 Takbir as usual with Taslim And Tashudud after each 2 rakat.

Finally you mention that after Isha the Nafilah prayer is performed sitting down, can someone explain in more detail how this works?

And mention any other different methods required in these optional prayers

Fi Aman Allah

James

Yes that is right, Surah Hamd, any Surah afterwords and 7 Takbir with Tashahud and Taslim in each 2 rak'a.
So when you finish Isha, stay sitting down and say Niyya, 7 Takbirs, 2 Surahs, Takbir, bow your head a little bit down (this is for bowing/Ruku') and say as normal 1 or 3 or odd number Subhana Rabiyal Atheemi wa bihamdih, straighten head again and say Sami'a Allahu liman hamida, Alhamdulilahi Rab al Aalameen, Takbir, go down to prostrate on Turba and say as normal 1 or 3 or odd number Subhana Rabiyal A'laa wa bihamdih then Allahu Akbar and go to sitting, Astaghforullah Rabbee Wa-Atuubu Ilayh, Takbir, then prostrate and say as normal .... then you are sitting down again for 2nd rak'a, etc.
Did you mean other recommended prayers? Yes there are other ones and I can look into them if you would like inshallah.

mumenah_24 wrote:Salam alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh ansar Allah,

my only question is regarding the kneeya (intentions) of the nafilah prayers.
If someone will be able to post them down for all five of the nafilah salat's it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time & kindness.

May Allah swt bless all the ansar. Ameen

Salam alaykum sister,
For Intention/Niyya of Nafilah you dont say Farthan because it is not obligatory. Instead you say:
-Nwaytu an asalee nafilatul Fajr qurbatan ilaAllahi ta'aala-
And instead of Fajr you can put the other Obligatory prayers like Thuhr/Asr/Mughrib/Isha.

And for Nafila of Salat alLail/Night Prayer:
-Nwaytu an asalee Nawafil aLail qurbatan ilaAllahi ta'aala-

And same with Salat alShaf'e and alWitr of Salat aLail:
-Nwaytu an asalee Salatul Shaf'e qurbatan ilaAllahi ta'aala-
Or Salatul Witr.
And in the Hadith and recommendation of Imam (as), if we miss it from being heavy sleepers then its good to do it Qathaa' (late). So for example, if you wake up at Fajr time then you have missed the time to do Salatul Lail (the time ends at the start of Fajr time), but after you do Salat alFajr then recommended do the Salatul Lail (all of it .. or just Shaf'e and Witr .. or just Witr which is 1 Rak'a).

Ameen, may Allah (swt) bless all the Ansars :).

fi aman allah
Salam Alaykum wb,

I had a question about the mechanics of the witr prayer for salat ul layl. This is the format taken from duas.org:

The last one Rak’at of Witr is prayed as follows:
i)Make Niyyah and say Takbiratul Ihram.
ii)Recite foll surahs:-Surah Al-Hamd; Surah Qul Huwallahu Ahad - three times; Surah Qul-Audhubi Rabbil Falaq - once; Surah Qul-Audhubi Rabbin Naas - once.

Note: If one does not know the last two Surahs mentioned above, then it is sufficient to recite Surah Qul Huwallahu Ahad, three times.

iii)Say Takbir and raise hands for Qunoot.:-
You may recite any Dua. However, it is recommended to recite the following Dua

Laa ilaaha illallaahul Halimul Karim
لآ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللّهُ الْحَلِيْمُ الْكَرِيْمُ

Laa ilaaha illallaahul ‘Aliyyul ‘Azim
لآ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللّهُ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيْمُ

Subhaanallaahi Rabbis Samaawaatis Sab'
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ السَّبْعِ

wa Rabbil ‘Arzinas Sab'
وَ رَبِّ الاَرْضِيْنَ السَّبْعِ

wa maa fihinna wa maa baynahunna
وَ مَا فِيْهِنَّ وَ مَا بَيْنَهُنَّ وَ

wa Rabbul 'Arshil ‘Azim
رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْمِ

Wal Hamdul lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalamin
وَ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ

There is none worth worshipping but Allah Who is Forbearing and Generous
There is none worth worshipping but Allah Who is Most High and Great
Glory be to Allah, Who is the Sustainer of the seven heavens and of the seven earth
And Who is the Sustainer of all the things in them, and between them,
And Who is the Lord of the great ‘Arsh (Divine Center of Authority & Power)
And all praise for Allah, the Sustainer of the worlds.

iv) You may hold Tasbih in the right hand if required ,for keeping count of the dhikr mentioned below to be recited. & raise your left hand in qunoot
Then, pray for forgiveness of forty [40] or more Mu’mineen/Mu’minaat who are either dead or living in the following manner:

Allaahummagh Firli… (Name)

اَللّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ ل...

O Allah, forgive … giving the names of Mu’mineen/Mu’minaat. (In each case saying, Allahummagh Firli …….) U may include Ulamaa names

v) Continuing with the Qunoot, while still raising the left hand, recite the following Istighfar seventy [70] times:

Astaghfirullah Rabbi wa Atuubu Ilayh
اَسْتَغْفِرُ اللّهَ رَبِّي وَ اَتُوْبُ اِلَيْهِ

I seek forgiveness of Allah my Lord and I turn to Him

vi) Still continuing further while raising the left hand, recite the following Dua seven [7] times:

Haadhaa Maqaamul 'Aaidhi Bika Minannaar

هذَا مَقَامُ الْعَآئِذِ بِكَ مِنَ النَّارِ

This is the position of one who seeks refuge in You from the fire [of Hell]

vii) Continuing yet further while still raising the left hand, recite three hundred [300] times: -
Al-'Afwa (I ask for) forgiveness اَلْعَفْوَ

vii) Following this, the following should be said once: " Rabbigfirli warhamni wa tubalaiyyi,Innaka tawwaburrahim"
“Lord, please forgive me and have mercy upon me and turn back towards me. Verily You are the Oft-Turning back, Most Merciful”
There are many Optional duas in witr from Sahifa Alaviya & Baqiyatus salehat etc

Finally, complete the Salat in the normal way by going to Rukuu’ followed by Sajdah, Tashahud and Salaam, ending Salatul-Layl.

Is this the correct the method? Thanks!

May Allah SWT send blessings and peace upon Muhammad and the the Family of Muhammad the Purified Ones.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]