Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Zolfigarr
ws wr wb

From the sayings of Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) when answering questions with respect to music and songs, as follows:
“Music is prohibited, songs are prohibited, listening is prohibited – the listening that is intentional but not the listening that is unintentional; and the permissible is only drums of war, and blowing into a horn for announcements”
AlJJuwaab AlMuneer(The Illuminative Answers): part 3, Question number 251.
By FiraZ
But, i see many of the project in wup or hs has a soundtrack played by stringed instrument and there is some thread in hsb that share concerning music etc.
so I'm just a little confuse , and maybe i should learn more about islam.
Thx for replying my question bro
FiraZ wrote:But, i see many of the project in wup or hs has a soundtrack played by stringed instrument and there is some thread in hsb that share concerning music etc.
so I'm just a little confuse , and maybe i should learn more about islam.
Thx for replying my question bro

Salam brother,

The main point of the permissibility of music soundtracks is that it is used for showing that a scene is sad or worrisome or scary. And it includes using it within videos and movies.

I think one of the reasons why hsb videos can use music is because it bring people's attention to important matters such as end of time signs, US warmongering and deceit (worrisome), falsehood of Clerics, Iraq/Syria wars, etc.

3. On the Music which is Haram to use and listen to; it is the music of singing, and joyfulness, and the like from the entertainment that is circulating today in abundance among the people of earth but not repudiated.

And here is the question and his (as) answer on this matter:
Q) “What is the ruling on using music that is depicted in films?”
A) "As for Music, if the Music was songs with singing or the likes then it cannot be used, but if it was Soundtracks for the purpose of showing that the scene is sad or worrisome or scary etc. then it is acceptable, meaning it is acceptable to use soundtracks in a movie."
Al-ajwub Al-fiqeya(The Answers of Jurisprudence) – part of the questions, manuscript.

fee aman allah
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]