Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Asalaam alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu,

Brothers and Sisters,

As you have all heard by now some of the Ansari are wanting to put together a web magazine to spread the Message of the Imam a.s.
This is completely in service for the Imam a.s and to give Dawah for the Blessed Message.
It will be packed with a lot of information about the Imam a.s, questions, articles and so much more. Basically it will be like an education to read it. It will compact so much information in one place which will make it easier for people wanting to learn, to understand.

Now here is where you, the Ansari come in to the equation.

We need you guys who are wanting to help, who are wanting to Serve this Call to send in articles.
They can be as short or as long as you like.
They can initially be stories of how you became an Ansari, or about signs you have seen, or something in your learning you came across that stood out to you, or any ro2ya's or visions or signs you have seen.
Just basically, write your heart out.

The magazine is like 10 pages long and it needs to be packed with information that someone learning is moved by and educated by. If every Ansari sends in like 3 or 4 articles each, they don't have to be really long, but content packed we should be able to get the magazine out in no time, Inshallah, Mola Ali Waaris.

This is not a huge thing to ask for, it is actually quite a small thing to do in service for the Imam a.s.
When you think about how many hours people spend online, browsing nonsense and chatting here and there... Wouldn't you rather spend your time clicking away on your keyboard working for the Imam a.s?
Think about it... You know what I'm saying makes sense :)

Ok, so Inshallah we are wanting to get this magazine up and running in a few days time, which means, the articles need to be in like ASAP, as in like right now.
Remember the articles are the main body and content of the magazine, without that we can't do anything.

Please contact me on PM with what you have and let's get it popping!!!!

Mola Ali Waaris

Fi Aman Allah

Laila Ali
Last edited by Laila_Ali_123 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salam va alakom

I think this would be a great Idea too. Then we may translate the content to different languages inshallah!

Allah bless
inshallah ill try my hardest to help, and i heard its a magazine a month, so how bout anyone who can help writes an article each month , its not tht hard, and by tht we keep the magazine up and running

GBU ALL
EMBASEDOR wrote:inshallah ill try my hardest to help, and i heard its a magazine a month, so how bout anyone who can help writes an article each month , its not tht hard, and by tht we keep the magazine up and running

GBU ALL

Go ahead Embasedor :) Tell Laila which subject you can write about so that she sees if it's repeated or tell her to give you something to write about..

GBU,
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]