Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Al-Shahab wrote:King Abdullah, he is so sick and weak, he could die any second... looking at the political situation and especially at that one hadeeth... who can call all of this a coincidence any longer?

what would happen after he dies? I know what happen but what's the next sign? suffyani appears?
By Mahdi_bia
Last edited by Mahdi_bia on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MashAllah indeed these 10 reasons and hadith from Aunslaught will be a classic for the contribution. Amazing 10 reasons that Aunslaught provided. Barak Allahu feek my pure brother.
shahidsoldier786 wrote:
Al-Shahab wrote:King Abdullah, he is so sick and weak, he could die any second... looking at the political situation and especially at that one hadeeth... who can call all of this a coincidence any longer?

what would happen after he dies? I know what happen but what's the next sign? suffyani appears?

It was narrated from the Messenger of Allah PBUHAP that he said "A man will rule in Hijaz that bears a name of an animal, if you looked at him you would assume he is lazy-eyed from far, and if you come closer to him, you will not see anything wrong with his eyes, a brother of his will succeed him and his name will be Abdullah, I warn my Shias from him ,he repeated it three times, if you give me the good news of his death I will give you the good news of the appearance of the Hujja (Al-Mahdy)" 250 signs p.122

The ruler Fahad (Fahad is the Arabic name of leopard) has ruled Al-Hijaz and his brother Abdullah came after him and he is trying to recuperate before his death and as it is known to everyone. His death shall be one of the important signs.

It is narrated from Abi Baseer he said: I heard Abi Abdullah PBUH saying "Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah I shall guarantee for him the Riser, and then he said: If Abdullah dies the people will not gather with anyone after him, and this matter will not end without your companion (Saheb) by the will of Allah, and then the kingdom of years will go away and the kingdom of the months and days will come, I said: Will it last for long? He said: No" Bihar Al Anwar v.52 p.210.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, L’Esprit Christ en Jésus. M-17. Jésus[…]