Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Asalam Alakum w r matALAHi w barakatho, (salawat)
InshaALAH ansar you are well. May ALLAH reward you for your prescious reminders and sharing the details world wide. I have a question about the letter wow. I get the letter wow often for example when making istakhara such as if I ask if I should do marriage or if I should go to a certain place to do dawwah. That letter makes me feel I do not know what it means as the result. Can it be the translation from arabic to english could be done in more precise way? InshaALAH you can fix this for me I really use this method of istakhara often.

:arrow: ALAH Kareem
By misskine
Knowledge_has_a_tax wrote:Asalam Alakum w r matALAHi w barakatho, (salawat)
InshaALAH ansar you are well. May ALLAH reward you for your prescious reminders and sharing the details world wide. I have a question about the letter wow. I get the letter wow often for example when making istakhara such as if I ask if I should do marriage or if I should go to a certain place to do dawwah. That letter makes me feel I do not know what it means as the result. Can it be the translation from arabic to english could be done in more precise way? InshaALAH you can fix this for me I really use this method of istakhara often.

ws wr wb

if I(and I seek refuge by Allah from the I) wanted to translate the original to english, it will be like this: (wow=he will be given sustenance in the form of money/ wealth, and he wont need anybody), to me thats the closest to the original arabic words, but what is not clear is who's “he”, is it the person thats doing the istikhara, or is it the one that the istikhara is been done about him!!, I guess it depends, because in the beginning of this narration imam Ali(as) said that the person doing the istikhara should understand the meaning of the words based upon the matter that hes consulting Allah about or something along that line, so it will not always mean the same thing I believe. I could if you want me to put another way of doing istikhara from imam Ali (as), a straightforward way you can say,like you do some du'a and stuff , and say specific things, and then ask Allah directly about the issue that you having problem deciding, and you'll get a yes or no answer, its little bit complex but, its much better for someone who don't understand arabic, because you wouldn't have to try to understand what the verse from the quran that came up meant,or interpret what the words that showed up really mean and stuff like that, it will take of a lot of doubts, although no matter what istikhara you go with, you'll find that its all about the intentions of the person doing the istikhara, I remember reading that imam ahmad alhassan(as)said there is three conditions, for any one who wants to do istikhara, the first is he(the individual that wanna do istikhara) must not put one possibility above the other in his nafs, you must make them equal(meaning before you make istikhara, you shouldn't prefer an outcome on the other), secondly you must be ready to accept the answer of Allah (swt) completely, without any hesitation or doubts, lastly when Allah answer you, you should accept the answer and take it as the biggest blessing from Allah (swt) to you, because He (swt) talked to you and answered you.

fi aman Allah
misskine wrote:ws wr wb

if I(and I seek refuge by Allah from the I) wanted to translate the original to english, it will be like this: (wow=he will be given sustenance in the form of money/ wealth, and he wont need anybody), to me thats the closest to the original arabic words, but what is not clear is who's “he”, is it the person thats doing the istikhara, or is it the one that the istikhara is been done about him!!, I guess it depends, because in the beginning of this narration imam Ali(as) said that the person doing the istikhara should understand the meaning of the words based upon the matter that hes consulting Allah about or something along that line, so it will not always mean the same thing I believe. I could if you want me to put another way of doing istikhara from imam Ali (as), a straightforward way you can say,like you do some du'a and stuff , and say specific things, and then ask Allah directly about the issue that you having problem deciding, and you'll get a yes or no answer, its little bit complex but, its much better for someone who don't understand arabic, because you wouldn't have to try to understand what the verse from the quran that came up meant,or interpret what the words that showed up really mean and stuff like that, it will take of a lot of doubts, although no matter what istikhara you go with, you'll find that its all about the intentions of the person doing the istikhara, I remember reading that imam ahmad alhassan(as)said there is three conditions, for any one who wants to do istikhara, the first is he(the individual that wanna do istikhara) must not put one possibility above the other in his nafs, you must make them equal(meaning before you make istikhara, you shouldn't prefer an outcome on the other), secondly you must be ready to accept the answer of Allah (swt) completely, without any hesitation or doubts, lastly when Allah answer you, you should accept the answer and take it as the biggest blessing from Allah (swt) to you, because He (swt) talked to you and answered you.

fi aman Allah

Walaykum al salam, Alhamdulilah thanks for sharing that bro :).
Asalam Alakum w r matALAHi w barakataho truth seekers, (salawat)

Alhomdollila~ May ALAH continue to to keep all ansar on the alsirotulmustaqeem. It is such a blessing to have the al-islaam.
All day, every day, we are bombarded with messages that slip into our subconscious and affect our thoughts, our actions, and our physical well-being . Istakhara can help us so much while in dunya dealing with decisions so as to avoid the wrong ones if we do the istakaras correct while choosing the authentic ones. Thank you for your good reminders.
Also you can read at this link here at hashemstudios that will give details from the Imam of our time(dua and salawat) about istakara. These details are mentioned after talking about marriage in these notes, however indeed still useful.
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6178&p=47366&hilit=paper+four#p47366
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]