Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By fta313
Salam Alaikom,

First and foremost I thank and praise Allah swt for granting me this life and guiding me to the truth, and may Allah guide as all to the truth and help us strive in the path of the Prophet (saw) and Ahlul Bayt (as). Back in the days when I first started to learn more about religion, which was during my mid-teenage years, and till this day of course I have come across a hadeeth which is conisdered authentic and it is regarding the wasiya. The wasiya as many of you know is the Prophet's (saw) last will stating the successorship of the 12 Imams (as) and the 12 Mahdis (as). That was still during the time that I did not know of Imam Ahmad (as), however during these times where revolutions are taking place and as dedicated shias awating the return of our Imam (as), we pay close attention to the signs, but many ask what are the signs. Having done my research the five main signs of the Imam's appearance are the following: the emergence of the yamani, sufyani and khorasani, the killing of nafs al zakiya, and the earth swallowing up the army of sufyani in the land called bayda. As I have been yearning to know these signs and pray that when these signs occur that I would be one of the ansar of the Imam (as), a very close friend of mine who also joined this site approached me about the signs, and mentioned the yamani (as). I asked who this yamani is, and he told me as the one mentioned in our ahadith, he is none other than Imam Ahmad (as). At first as any firm marja follower I did not swallow this at all. I even thought to my self this guy must be joking, how would he believe such a thing knowing that he is a firm believer and highly dedicated to ahlul bayt (as). Having provided hadiths and books of Imam Ahmad (as), I was in what you can call "an inner conflict" with my self. I know anyone would say this is the hardest phase. I myself, and in no doubt anyone would find it hard to believe that we were living a lie this whole time and have been sleeping these years without knowing the truth. The scholars have stolen the knowledge and kept it to themselves in order for us to seek refuge from them, which defies the teachings of ahlul bayt (as), in which we only seek refuge from Allah swt. To anyone who doubts Ahmad (as) is the true yamani, I'll ask you this, did you know that the only zyara which mentions "salam Allah alaik ya Ayatollah Al uthma" is zyarat Imam Ali? None of the other zyaras include this status, which has been stolen from Imam Ali (as) and used to label non-working scholars. I also ask you to ask Allah swt to assure you if this is truely him. Having viewed his video/lectures on youtube, I could not deny anything Imam Ahmad (as) has said. This is why I asked Allah to show me the truth, in which I prayed to Allah and in prostration to Him I asked that if it was truely him that I woould be guided to al yamani's banner. With the help and advice of a very close friend Zolfigarr, and one of the pioneers of the arrivals Abdulla Hashem himself, I did so much istikhara and I finally realized that Imam Ahmad (as) is truely the yamani. Even during the time where I was at an inner conflict with my self, I had a dream of the kaaba beeing somewhere other than mecca, and me carrying the Prophet's (saw) prayer mat. That was one big sign and I praise Allah swt for guiding me to the truth. I urge all shias to wake up and start thinking for themselves and lot those non-working scholars do the thinking for them. As you can see, most of the "scholars" have laid hands with our enemies and have forgotten the teachings of Islam. I pray we all be under Allah's guidance and may He forgive us for our sins, and I aplogize if I have offended anyone. Please feel free to comment and ask any question.
By Zolfigarr
Alhamdulila rab il alamaneen
By forsakened
I have questions of both you and zolfigar so please help me :)

What is the specific Ziyarat of Imam Ali (AS). I want to read it for myself. So can I have some link online or book reference?

Also, in another thread is mentioned some duas in mafaatih al-jinan that mention that sons of Imam Mahdi (AJFS), can I please get name and/or reference so I can read for myself?

Please forgive me if this is the wrong thread to post this in or if this has been answered before.

Fi Aman Allah!
By Zolfigarr
For the duas of mentioning the sons of Imam Al-Mahdi a.s
1.Dua Imam Al Aser
2.Dua 3rd day of Shaban
3.Dua of Friday look through the one in Mafateeh Al Jinan, I believe its the longest one
Zolfigarr wrote:For the duas of mentioning the sons of Imam Al-Mahdi a.s
1.Dua Imam Al Aser
2.Dua 3rd day of Shaban
3.Dua of Friday look through the one in Mafateeh Al Jinan, I believe its the longest one

JazakAllah :)
fta313 wrote: Even during the time where I was at an inner conflict with my self, I had a dream of the kaaba beeing somewhere other than mecca, and me carrying the Prophet's (saw) prayer mat. That was one big sign and I praise Allah swt for guiding me to the truth.

Alsalam Alaikum Ansar Allah

I congratulate you for joining the ark of Mohammad and Al Mohammad A.S
May Allah bless you and support every step you and all the ansar take closer to knowing him by his messenger who he has sent for us

Dear Brother, I found your vision to be very interesting, I'm not sure if you know what it means yet, but it came across to me, with my limited knowledge, that the Kaba, which we prostrate to, is actually khalifat Allah, who we prostrate to.

We do not prostrate to the rock in which the Kaba made from, but we prostrate to what it leads us too. As the same with Khalifat Allah who we, by obeying him, we obey Allah SWT
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]