Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
User avatar
By Muin
#34240
There is no point in debating anymore. I presented my proofs, you presented yours. I feel I'm right and you feel you are right. Let those who want to accept my point of view accept it, and let those who want to accept yours accept it. Time will decide between who is right and who is wrong, and may we all be guided to the best path, Ameen.

Let the board go back to an easy feeling, :) Insha'Allah. There is nothing else that I can do now.
Fi amaanillah, ya Ikhwan, Wassalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
User avatar
By Zolfigarr
#34253
Salam,
Muhammad ibn Al-Alawi Al-Shafai Book:Al-Atab Al-Jameel Ala
Ahal il Jirhi Wal Ta'deel p.57
Ibn Abi AlHadeed Sharh Al-Nahj v.13 p.220
Abbas ibn Bakar Al-Thubi he says from Abu Bakr Al-huthali by zuhri ibn shihab
he says Ibn Abbas to Muawya, dony you stop cursing this man(Ali)?He replied:
No I will not until I see the small one growing with it and the old person
become aged by it.He says that when Umar ibn Abdulazeez ceased the cursing
the people said:"He left the Sunna!"
"the people of damascus used to call and shout to Umr ibn Abdulazeed (leader
of the Ummayads), that when he abandoned the cursing of Ali from the
sermons, the people of damascus called:"The Sunna!The Sunna!The Sunna!"
User avatar
By Muin
#34365
Zolfigarr, are you sure you don't work for the CIA?
User avatar
By Joseph
#34370
What kind of question is that? Listen Muin, we have no problem with your beliefs here, in fact you are the only one that ever brings up that you are sunni. We have no problem with you making your poll and vote, so we clearly have no problem with your beliefs and your posts in the forum.

But do not begin mocking or attacking our brothers on the forum, or you can share your thoughts elsewhere. Either enjoy the board and those on it, post your beliefs and information, or leave.
User avatar
By Believer
#34389
Joseph wrote:What kind of question is that? Listen Muin, we have no problem with your beliefs here, in fact you are the only one that ever brings up that you are sunni. We have no problem with you making your poll and vote, so we clearly have no problem with your beliefs and your posts in the forum.

But do not begin mocking or attacking our brothers on the forum, or you can share your thoughts elsewhere. Either enjoy the board and those on it, post your beliefs and information, or leave.

I totally agree with you brother Joseph...
what kind of a question is that???
User avatar
By Saihat Jibreel
#34429
Joseph wrote:What kind of question is that? Listen Muin, we have no problem with your beliefs here, in fact you are the only one that ever brings up that you are sunni. We have no problem with you making your poll and vote, so we clearly have no problem with your beliefs and your posts in the forum.
But do not begin mocking or attacking our brothers on the forum, or you can share your thoughts elsewhere. Either enjoy the board and those on it, post your beliefs and information, or leave.


I agree brother Josef

Remember that Mockery and Ridicule, are from the traits of those who disbelieve in the prophets and successors.
User avatar
By Muin
#34453
Apologies, forgive me. It won't happen again.

(Although to be honest, I was honestly asking: because I was just wondering what if there are some people here who work for the CIA or the Illuminati - the chances are quite high. Considering that HashemsFilms has a very large following. So I was just wondering...)

Anyways, Allah is the witness between us all, and the contents of our hearts.
Ma'as Salaam
User avatar
By Muin
#34459
Joseph wrote:What kind of question is that? Listen Muin, we have no problem with your beliefs here, in fact you are the only one that ever brings up that you are sunni. We have no problem with you making your poll and vote, so we clearly have no problem with your beliefs and your posts in the forum.
But do not begin mocking or attacking our brothers on the forum, or you can share your thoughts elsewhere. Either enjoy the board and those on it, post your beliefs and information, or leave.


[COMMENTS REMOVED BY AUTHOR]

Saihat Jibreel wrote:I agree brother Josef

Remember that Mockery and Ridicule, are from the traits of those who disbelieve in the prophets and successors.


Oh Saihat Jibreel, becareful of whom you insinuate is a Kafir. You don't know what will be the effects of your words. Don't take it as a threat, I have no power to harm or benefit, but the law of Allah is set.
Last edited by Muin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By Abdelazeez
#34462
Muin wrote:With all due respect, (and I know this is your territory so I'm not attacking or mocking anybody, it's not in my nature to do so, and like i said - this is your territory so with all due respect), brother Joseph you speak about being respectful but to be honest you got a hidden dagger - You say hurtful things in a very nice way...


Muin, ya Akhi, that's a big accusation towards your brother in Islam Joseph. AND I also don't agree with you one bit on that one. Just because he says things that you do not agree with, you don't go and call label someone a hidden dagger...
Look at me for eg., I haven't agreed yet with Zolfigar and Joseph on their views about Ahmed al-Hassan, but I don't go around accusing them, do I? Remember, a muslim should either say good or be silent.
User avatar
By Joseph
#34463
Brother Muin, I see that you and a few others feel that way, and all I've ever wanted to do is stand up for my brothers and sisters from insinuations and attacks. I've always encouraged this board to show respect to one another, and just post the information, I mention that everyday to those who post information on Imam Ahmad al hassan a.s. and I encourage those who oppose him to do the same.

As you can see, Achernahr and myself are working to create a better respect between the WUP and the HSB as well, and I think most everyone on the forum can vouch for the fact that I spend everyday in encouraging a more respectful dialogue.

Whether someone believes in Imam Ahmad a.s. that is their business, and I'm not attacking them or singling them out. I just simply want people to share their information, and agree to disagree. That goes for both sides, not just those who oppose him. Insha'Allah this can happen.

Astaghfir'llah, I just get frustrated because many brothers come here, and they know what they are doing, they "in a nice way" as you say, work the brothers and sisters up, and when we finally speak up in defense, then we get labeled as the ones with bad Islamic manners.

If you do not see it that way, that is your view, but my view is based off of the countless brothers and sisters who contact me, and share their concerns, and based off of what I read everyday.

May Allah forgive us of this ignorant phase we are in, I truly feel like we are back in High School and I pray it stops soon! Insha Allah
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]