Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Labbayk_Ahmed
Muin wrote:... I forgot to add that I also became a bit suspicious when people started being 'enlightened' on new ways to perform salaah and give azaan, etc. How wrong was the way it was being done for hundreds of years that now it is one of the first things to be changed?

It doesn't really affect me at all, because I'm Sunni, but I have to say that if someone from the Sunni's make a claim to be Imam Mahdi or anyone related, and then they start altering the fundamentals of our ibadat - I would become REALLY suspicious...

Salam alykom

two points to discuss InshALLAH:

1} You are talking about Fiqh when mentioning the Azan and salat, etc. But you should pay attention that you should be certain of the Aqeeda or doctrine before going to Fiqh. Without a right and assured Aqeeda, you can't discuss Fiqh?! Aqeeda starts with knowing who is your leader, Who is the one to tell you the way to worship Allah, by then he teaches you Fiqh and everything, nevertheless you don't believe in him so why are you concerned with the way he prays or acts?

2} Prophet Mohammed changed the Qibleh from Bait Al-Maqdis in Palastine to Ka'aba in Mecca! what will your reaction be at that time??! Isn't it changing one of the fundemantels of religion at that time?! Take care of this point, it is a serious matter! All you have to do is know your leader, ask Allah, make Istikhareh, tell him is Ahmad al-Hassan a true leader? pray two Raka'with sincere heart to know the truth and then open the Quran to see what Allah tells you, but you should be ready to do what Allah tells you, not backing off after knowing the answer.

Anyways, about the Azaan, Imam Ahmad wasn't the first to say that, Imam Ali a.s. also mentioned it in narrations. You can also perform one Takbeera with an intention of seven, it's not a must to perform the seven. It has a deep meaning Imam Ahmad mentioned in his book Subhan ALLAH.

Alhamdulilla may Allah bless his nation with success and honor.
By Muin
Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:
Muin wrote:... I forgot to add that I also became a bit suspicious when people started being 'enlightened' on new ways to perform salaah and give azaan, etc. How wrong was the way it was being done for hundreds of years that now it is one of the first things to be changed?

It doesn't really affect me at all, because I'm Sunni, but I have to say that if someone from the Sunni's make a claim to be Imam Mahdi or anyone related, and then they start altering the fundamentals of our ibadat - I would become REALLY suspicious...

Salam alykom

two points to discuss InshALLAH:

1} You are talking about Fiqh when mentioning the Azan and salat, etc. But you should pay attention that you should be certain of the Aqeeda or doctrine before going to Fiqh. Without a right and assured Aqeeda, you can't discuss Fiqh?! Aqeeda starts with knowing who is your leader, Who is the one to tell you the way to worship Allah, by then he teaches you Fiqh and everything, nevertheless you don't believe in him so why are you concerned with the way he prays or acts?
2} Prophet Mohammed changed the Qibleh from Bait Al-Maqdis in Palastine to Ka'aba in Mecca! what will your reaction be at that time??! Isn't it changing one of the fundemantels of religion at that time?! Take care of this point, it is a serious matter! All you have to do is know your leader, ask Allah, make Istikhareh, tell him is Ahmad al-Hassan a true leader? pray two Raka'with sincere heart to know the truth and then open the Quran to see what Allah tells you, but you should be ready to do what Allah tells you, not backing off after knowing the answer.

Anyways, about the Azaan, Imam Ahmad wasn't the first to say that, Imam Ali a.s. also mentioned it in narrations. You can also perform one Takbeera with an intention of seven, it's not a must to perform the seven. It has a deep meaning Imam Ahmad mentioned in his book Subhan ALLAH.

Alhamdulilla may Allah bless his nation with success and honor.

Alaykom Salaam.

As for number 1: the reason why I am concerned is for the sake of all of the Shia Muslims, my brothers & sisters, for whom I fear are falling into a trap. When someone changes the fundamentals of your deen, regardless of who it is; then you have to fear whether or not it's accepted by Allah. And if it's not accepted, then what about our Akhira?

As for number 2: There is a major difference between Ar-Rasul SallahuAlayhi wa sallam and one of the Infallibles that come after him. Rasulullah S.A.W had the authority from Allah to make the Shariah of His Ummah and to set it's fundamentals - He s.a.w was the designer (Based on the Qur'an) of the Shari'ah. Let me ask a question: Did any of the 12 Imams change any Fundamentals of Islam? If not, then how does Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan do so?

If proof for the above claim that Hz Ali r.a endorsed changing the Azaan is provided that will be appreciated. About the takbeer - deep meaning or not, the intention is everything.

P.S. First the teachings of Ahmad Al-Hassan attempt to belittle Isa a.s by making Ahmad al-Hassan more able and patient than him, and now you compared The Prophet's S.A.W changing of the Qibla to Ahmad al-Hassan's changing of the deen... It seems like all of you are being indoctrinated to believe that Ahmad Al-Hassan is even better than 2 of the greatest Prophets of Allah? I wonder what the next claim of your infallible leader will be.
By Labbayk_Ahmed
As for number 1: the reason why I am concerned is for the sake of all of the Shia Muslims, my brothers & sisters, for whom I fear are falling into a trap. When someone changes the fundamentals of your deen, regardless of who it is; then you have to fear whether or not it's accepted by Allah. And if it's not accepted, then what about our Akhira?

In the first place, before anything, the person should ascertain if this is a true Imam or not, if he became sure this is the true Imam, then he will only obey this Imam, not judging, maybe be asking him to know more, but not judging the Imam like the hypocrites used to do to prophet Mohammed pbuh.

As for number 2: There is a major difference between Ar-Rasul SallahuAlayhi wa sallam and one of the Infallibles that come after him. Rasulullah S.A.W had the authority from Allah to make the Shariah of His Ummah and to set it's fundamentals - He s.a.w was the designer (Based on the Qur'an) of the Shari'ah. Let me ask a question: Did any of the 12 Imams change any Fundamentals of Islam? If not, then how does Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan do so?

In every period of time, there is an infallible who people should obey and he is the one to show them the religion of ALLAH and demonstrate the Halal and Haram. Whether the infallible was a prophet, messenger, Imam, Mahdy, etc.

If proof for the above claim that Hz Ali r.a endorsed changing the Azaan is provided that will be appreciated

Misbah Al-Faqeeh-Agha Riza Al-Hamadani- chapter 2, part1, page 224
Al-Hassan bin Rashid said: I asked Aba Al-Hassan Al-Redha a.s. about the Takbira of Iftitah, he a.s. said: (they are seven), I said: it is narrated that the prophet pbuh used to perform one takbira in which he raises his voice with, he a.s said: the prophet pbuh used to perform one Takbira in which he raises his voice with, and six in which he lowers his voice with.

there are more Hadeeth but I think one is enough if you want more I can translate them InshALLAH

It seems like all of you are being indoctrinated to believe that Ahmad Al-Hassan is even better than 2 of the greatest Prophets of Allah? I wonder what the next claim of your infallible leader will be.

No one said that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is better than prophet Mohammed pbuh. It's not about the ranks of infallibles that we are talking about. All we do, whoever the successor or infallible of our time is, is to obey.
By Muin
Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:In the first place, before anything, the person should ascertain if this is a true Imam or not, if he became sure this is the true Imam, then he will only obey this Imam, not judging, maybe be asking him to know more, but not judging the Imam like the hypocrites used to do to prophet Mohammed pbuh.

Do you think that I am unaware of how the Kuffar responded in previous nations? You think anyone who is doubting Ahmad Al-Hassan is unaware? But we have a choice to make: ask questions to remove our doubts or follow blindly. People should really try to stop trying to scare us off from asking legitimate questions...

Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:In every period of time, there is an infallible who people should obey and he is the one to show them the religion of ALLAH and demonstrate the Halal and Haram. Whether the infallible was a prophet, messenger, Imam, Mahdy, etc.

As far as I know - The religion of Allah has already been shown by Rasulullah s.a.w. If your Imam is showing you other than what Muhammed s.a.w taught; then I promise you - you aren't following Islam.

Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:Misbah Al-Faqeeh-Agha Riza Al-Hamadani- chapter 2, part1, page 224
Al-Hassan bin Rashid said: I asked Aba Al-Hassan Al-Redha a.s. about the Takbira of Iftitah, he a.s. said: (they are seven), I said: it is narrated that the prophet pbuh used to perform one takbira in which he raises his voice with, he a.s said: the prophet pbuh used to perform one Takbira in which he raises his voice with, and six in which he lowers his voice with.

Allahu A'lam. Perhaps then it has some bases, but what about all of my other unanswered questions and arguments...

Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:No one said that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is better than prophet Mohammed pbuh. It's not about the ranks of infallibles that we are talking about. All we do, whoever the successor or infallible of our time is, is to obey.

And I too would like to obey, but there are too many mistakes, slip-ups and problems with obeying the claimant Ahmad Al-Hassan. And of course NO-ONE will ever say that anyone is better than Rasullullah s.a.w but what you people are saying implies it...
By Leon
Labbayk_Ahmed wrote:In every period of time, there is an infallible who people should obey and he is the one to show them the religion of ALLAH and demonstrate the Halal and Haram. Whether the infallible was a prophet, messenger, Imam, Mahdy, etc.

As far as I know - The religion of Allah has already been shown by Rasulullah s.a.w. If your Imam is showing you other than what Muhammed s.a.w taught; then I promise you - you aren't following Islam.

Bro the flaw in this argument is that it also goes for the Sunni Imams as well. How do we know that the practices we are taught is actually the original practices from the Prophet (sAawaws) or that we are also being mislead.

The problem in your post is that there is no argument because there is no Sunni point of view on this subject. There is no such thing as the Yamani and Sufiani in the Sunni point of view. Just Isa (as), the Mahdi (as) and the Dajjal. If you don't believe that there is a Yamani in the first place then there is no way to reply to whatever argument you bring up.
By Muin
Alaester wrote:Bro the flaw in this argument is that it also goes for the Sunni Imams as well. How do we know that the practices we are taught is actually the original practices from the Prophet (sAawaws) or that we are also being mislead.

The problem in your post is that there is no argument because there is no Sunni point of view on this subject. There is no such thing as the Yamani and Sufiani in the Sunni point of view. Just Isa (as), the Mahdi (as) and the Dajjal. If you don't believe that there is a Yamani in the first place then there is no way to reply to whatever argument you bring up.

Firstly, ya akhy, We know very well that the Sunni Imams' practice is based firmly on the Sunnah and the Quran, how do we know? Because uptil today we got the books and literature that the Imams and their students wrote. And in EVERY Fatwa they gave - they presented their proof from the sunnah and the Qur'an. Look for Al-Risalah of Imam Shafi'i and 'Al Fiqh-Al Akbar' of Imam Abu Hanifa, Al Muwatta of Imam Malik... It's very well known books. And In any case what does the sunni's have to do with this, why do you bring up something irrelevant to the discussion?

Most of the arguments that I presented is based on logic. If there is no way to reply to logic - then it means that something is wrong on your side, Logic is based on Haqq, haqq is from Allah.

And people can say what they want to, people can say that I'm just being negative and that I just want to argue and deny. People have already made up their minds to follow Ahmad Al-Hassan, despite all of the flaws and slip-ups which are obvious - and I will never be able to change their minds. But I'm arguing for the sake of those who are not sure what to believe and to protect those from falling into misguidance - despite what insults people have.

Hashemsfilms, and Brother Abdullah Hashem has a lot of insight and many people (including myself) respect his opinion, however I sincerely believe that this time Hashemsfilms has strayed. Allahu A'lam, of course, as for those that are on either side of the debate - time will decide who is right and who is wrong, and may we all be guided to the straight path. Ameen
By Muin
Another question which comes to mind: Why is the emblem of Ahmad Al-Hassan self-glorifiying? I mean The names of Allah, His Rasul s.a.w and the household of the Prophet s.a.w are all on the edges. His name on the other hand is in the middle in a very big sun-like shape.

Look at the Prophet's s.a.w seal:

Notice how 'Muhammed' (s.a.w) is underneath 'Allah', Rasulullah s.a.w made it such even though things are usually read from top to bottom and the meaning could have changed - the point I'm gettin at: look how much respect was given to the name of Allah by Rasulullah s.a.w.

And now consider the symbol or logo of Ahmad Al-Hassan...
By billz
Alaester wrote:

Bro the flaw in this argument is that it also goes for the Sunni Imams as well. How do we know that the practices we are taught is actually the original practices from the Prophet (sAawaws) or that we are also being mislead.

nope thats agian the lost most of us belive in imams, we also belive in sufism, and acknowldge both sunnni and shia hadith contain our true religon and a well knwown fact due to teh theogly of shiaism the hadiths have been falwed but these sciprturs/saysing from the imams are more liekly to be forged or changed
agian in teh sufi path allah show you the way the way is spread among the 72 scrts teh teh 73 is among them a sirr, secret ready to be found with the love of allah nad his prophet and his sunnah
By Labbayk_Ahmed
Do you think that I am unaware of how the Kuffar responded in previous nations? You think anyone who is doubting Ahmad Al-Hassan is unaware? But we have a choice to make: ask questions to remove our doubts or follow blindly. People should really try to stop trying to scare us off from asking legitimate questions...

I didn’t tell you brother to follow blindly, actually Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan already said don’t follow me blindly, search and be assured of his righteousness.

Islam is an easy religion, Yusur not Ausur. It is all about believing a person chosen by Allah and His prophet. That’s it! If you believe in Jesus at the era of Jesus, then you are on the right path because you are worshipping Allah from where Allah wants you to worship. Then, when Prophet Mohammed appears, you should also believe in Mohammed otherwise you are not said to follow Jesus. Then, when Mahdy appears, you should believe in Mahdy otherwise how come you follow Mohammed and not believe in what Mohammed orders you to do? The religion is completed by the presence of a successor who teaches you the path of Allah Al-Mighty.

And I too would like to obey, but there are too many mistakes, slip-ups and problems with obeying the claimant Ahmad Al-Hassan. And of course NO-ONE will ever say that anyone is better than Rasullullah s.a.w but what you people are saying implies it...

Not really brother. Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan mentioned in his books that Prophet Mohammed has a rank that none of the creatures reached and Insha’Allah you only misunderstood maybe because no one from the Ansar says that.

Firstly, ya akhy, We know very well that the Sunni Imams' practice is based firmly on the Sunnah and the Quran

Not really brother, Sunni has the following resources from where they take the Fatwa and Aqida: Quran, sunna, Ijmaa (consensus), analogical deductions, reason, common practice,etc. So the people’s opinion and understanding is into the religion of Allah, which is absolutely wrong.
By Leon
Muin wrote:Firstly, ya akhy, We know very well that the Sunni Imams' practice is based firmly on the Sunnah and the Quran, how do we know? Because uptil today we got the books and literature that the Imams and their students wrote. And in EVERY Fatwa they gave - they presented their proof from the sunnah and the Qur'an. Look for Al-Risalah of Imam Shafi'i and 'Al Fiqh-Al Akbar' of Imam Abu Hanifa, Al Muwatta of Imam Malik... It's very well known books. And In any case what does the sunni's have to do with this, why do you bring up something irrelevant to the discussion?

Bro the "Sunnah" that you talk of where does it come from? These narrations that come from the so called authentic Sunni sources such as Bukhari and Muslim how do you know they are truly authentic? Usually Sunnis blindly accept that they are and never question it through logic because questioning those books in particular is portrayed as questioning the religion of Allah (swt) and thus entering the realm of kufr. At it's core the Sunni sect is based on the opinions of what those two scholars recorded and what they left out. How do we know if they were truly God fearing or they helped to push forward a government agenda. That's a whole other discussion.

My point here is not to attack the Sunni sect. I'm just trying to point out that you may also be misguided and not know about it. I understand the seriousness of my claim and I know it takes a lot of guts to investigate it but until then if you refuse to go do your own research on this then you're pretty much on a stand still. No argument here will convince you about the Yamani. Me or anyone here telling you the truth is not the same as you finding it.
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]