Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Muin
Joseph wrote:Brother Muin, I see that you and a few others feel that way, and all I've ever wanted to do is stand up for my brothers and sisters from insinuations and attacks. I've always encouraged this board to show respect to one another, and just post the information, I mention that everyday to those who post information on Imam Ahmad al hassan a.s. and I encourage those who oppose him to do the same.

As you can see, Achernahr and myself are working to create a better respect between the WUP and the HSB as well, and I think most everyone on the forum can vouch for the fact that I spend everyday in encouraging a more respectful dialogue.

Whether someone believes in Imam Ahmad a.s. that is their business, and I'm not attacking them or singling them out. I just simply want people to share their information, and agree to disagree. That goes for both sides, not just those who oppose him. Insha'Allah this can happen.

Astaghfir'llah, I just get frustrated because many brothers come here, and they know what they are doing, they "in a nice way" as you say, work the brothers and sisters up, and when we finally speak up in defense, then we get labeled as the ones with bad Islamic manners.

If you do not see it that way, that is your view, but my view is based off of the countless brothers and sisters who contact me, and share their concerns, and based off of what I read everyday.

May Allah forgive us of this ignorant phase we are in, I truly feel like we are back in High School and I pray it stops soon! Insha Allah

I Just want to sincerely apologise for what I said in my last post. If it's true or not, it doesn't matter - but it's not right for one muslim to hurt another muslim, and for that I do sincerely apologize. The mistakes that we make against Allah can be easily forgiven, but the mistakes we make between one another is not so easily forgiven. I'm sorry, brother Joseph for what I said. If you accept my apology you will be doing a great favour.
By Joseph
Brother Alhamduli'llah, you do not even need to apologize. Truth is things have just become a little overheated lately. It has happened before, and Insha'Allah He will bring some peace to the forum and give us an opportunity to step back. I'm sure each and everyone of us can reflect on this and realize it's a place we don't want to be, no matter how vast our differences are. This is not healthy for anyone.

I just pray it gets back to what it used to be, a forum of good conversation and information. And Muin I am thankful Alhamduli'llah that you are wanting to change pace, as so do I, and so do many others, so let's just move passed all of this Insha'Allah.
By Muin
Alhamdulillah, not a problem at all. Yes, insha'Allah things will go back to the way it was. Indeed, insh'Allah, we can all still be brothers and sisters despite our opposing views.

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]