Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Leopraecordia
Joseph wrote:I think I do, I was implying that I was praying you weren't making suggestions towards TADS and our beliefs, as we have found many from the wakeup site come here and do nothing but criticize and attack our brothers and sisters, and we are an ummah that looks to grow together and support each other and we pray for our Imam's (A.S.) return, we don't spend our time in useless disagreements.

You obviously have your stance and it is a good one, may Allah (SWT) help you stand firm in faith, and may He guide us all to the Imam of our time (A.S.) Insha'Allah.

So you were judging my words simply because I'm from WUP? That's a bit presumptuous of you, brother. I actually don't care much for what happened in the past nor do I know of it in detail, which is why I'm around here on this forum. But yes, I'm definitely not here to "start trouble". :wave:

Insh'Allah, may we all rise together and support our long awaited khalifah upon his emergence!
By Joseph
No brother I wasn't making that "assumption" just because you are from wakeup project...it's because you made the comment that people are running around accepting "Internet Mahdis" right after we discovered Imam Ahmad al-Hassan (A.S.) is the Yamani, and I've seen these things before. Now if you say you were not making accusations or criticizing our beliefs and faith, then by Allah (SWT) okay bro...it's no big deal.
By Leopraecordia
Joseph wrote:No brother I wasn't making that "assumption" just because you are from wakeup project...it's because you made the comment that people are running around accepting "Internet Mahdis" right after we discovered Imam Ahmad al-Hassan (A.S.) is the Yamani, and I've seen these things before. Now if you say you were not making accusations or criticizing our beliefs and faith, then by Allah (SWT) okay bro...it's no big deal.

Oh ok, that was my misunderstanding. I apologize, hadn't realized you guys mentioned a specific name here. But no definitely wasn't referring to the content in this thread. I can see why you thought that.
By Aunslaught ihd
I'm sorry but I'm on a tight schedule and can't watch the videos right now...

Question: does he claim to consult the Imam (a.s)? Yes/No.
By Joseph
No worries brother...If you haven't seen any TADS, I recommend that you start watching some, Insha'Allah. As this is what this forum is about. We discuss TADS here and current events of many natures that are related with the TADS 1 and TADS 2 series. So I can understand your confusion, if you haven't seen any at all, as you can see mine when I saw a comment like that.

We have found over the past few months, that many come in here from other sites, just to easedrop, criticize, attack, or promote their own websites or youtube channels, and that is why we have to stay on top of it, because it creates tension in an otherwise harmonious forum.

We are all great friends here, who respect our brothers and sisters beliefs and ideas, and we try to share them respectfully in order to grow for Allah (SWT). We find that there is no growth in arguments and attacks and in my opinion it leads us further from Allah (SWT).

Thanks for understanding... :thumbup:
By Leopraecordia
;)
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]