Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By MohammedLawwal
Good afternoon brothers and sisters, I hope everyone of you are doing as well as you possibly can for yourself in these troubling times. I have some questions and concerns I want to share with you guys. Recently we have been told that our promised Yamani has come to our aid. Alhamdulillah if this is the sincere truth. However, I have read that he is the son, or descendant of our promised Qaim. I have also heard that there are now 12 Mahdis to come to pass in correlation to the 12 chosen Imams. Now I know we havent finished uncovering all the secrets of our religion, Islam, but I must say I am starting to get confused here. I honestly haven't heard of any Hadith, or even hidden/suppressed knowledge mentioning 12 Mahdis, nor am I saying this is not true. The thing I'm really really really concerned about is the cursed ones ultimate and powerful weapon, DECEPTION. Personally, wen I watched the Arrivals, I was flabbergasted. Then when I watched TADS 1, I became alot more aware of the deceit of this duniya and it kind of became a norm for me to c the nonsense all around me, and with TADS 2, Allah swt showed me how blessed we are and how much he loves us all. I'm sorry for the long speech but what I mean to say is that we have been blessed with to much knowledge of the deception that runs rampant in this duniya, blessed with so much knowledge of the unseen, and have been given so much love from our Lord, that as for me, I will not pledge allegiance to anyone until I'm 101% sure that people/persons claiming to be a divine leader/soldier/servant from our Lord are actually who they say they are. So I suggest for you my fellow kin in Islam that if you feel what you are observing/hearing is truth, please pray, fast, and make dua to Allah swt that if what you are feeling/seeing is truth then let u grasp hold of it and never let it go, and if not to let you disband from it altogether and be guided to the real truth, no pun intended.

P.s. I must say I do feel that the supposed Yamani sounds very eloquent and seems to be who he says he is. All I'm saying is we have come to far and have received too many blessings to fall into any deception whatsoever at this point. May Allah swt make it easy for us to recognize truth and his preferred ones from here on out, Ameen

Salam Alaikum to all of you, and I must say for any of you who loves Allah swt, I love you more than I love myself.
By Mohammed_ak
Salam Alaikum brother what you are saying is totally right i really loved your speech lol. I think we all should just trust in Allah InshAllah He will lead us to the right way.
By Leopraecordia
Jazak'Allahu khair brother, it was a nice read. While I'm not sure of who this Yamani is or if any of this stuff about Shuayb ibn Saleh or even as-Sufyani is true, the fact remains that people need to stop trying so hard to figure out these prophecies. They were always significant signs in the past and will remain significant signs in the future as well. I see a lot of people on these types of forums that are quick to argue and quick to disagree. Heck, I already had some encounters here after just recently joining. Most of these people don't even have a sufficient understanding of the Qur'an to begin with. We are taught that as Muslims, we should first focus on building our inner selves first before we begin to worry about external matters. Too many let their emotions get the best of them, they argue to defend their ego, speak of matters in which they are ill-informed of, and most importantly, have little respect for the concept of 'adab'. I myself still am a mere student so I am not bringing myself above anyone else in any way by saying this, but you also won't find me in petty arguments or sitting there in debates trying to tell other Muslims they're wrong.

Case in point, we all need to quit worrying about the "signs" and just focus on first building ourselves and THEN worry about our communities. If you have the proper niyyah, have faith that Allah subhana wa ta'aala will guide you in the right direction.

Salaam.
By Pakistan-FortofIslam
Leopraecordia wrote:Jazak'Allahu khair brother, it was a nice read. While I'm not sure of who this Yamani is or if any of this stuff about Shuayb ibn Saleh or even as-Sufyani is true, the fact remains that people need to stop trying so hard to figure out these prophecies. They were always significant signs in the past and will remain significant signs in the future as well. I see a lot of people on these types of forums that are quick to argue and quick to disagree. Heck, I already had some encounters here after just recently joining. Most of these people don't even have a sufficient understanding of the Qur'an to begin with. We are taught that as Muslims, we should first focus on building our inner selves first before we begin to worry about external matters. Too many let their emotions get the best of them, they argue to defend their ego, speak of matters in which they are ill-informed of, and most importantly, have little respect for the concept of 'adab'. I myself still am a mere student so I am not bringing myself above anyone else in any way by saying this, but you also won't find me in petty arguments or sitting there in debates trying to tell other Muslims they're wrong.

Case in point, we all need to quit worrying about the "signs" and just focus on first building ourselves and THEN worry about our communities. If you have the proper niyyah, have faith that Allah subhana wa ta'aala will guide you in the right direction.

Salaam.

mashallah i couldn't express how well you said and how beautiful your thoughts are.. i totally agree with you brother...
By Joseph
Assalamau Alaikum waRahmatullah wabarakatu

I believe Allah (SWT) is the best at Timing and the best at Providing, and that He does not give us a burden that we cannot bear, and that He did not give on those before us. It is told to us in the Qur'an this is true and I have experienced it and I believe it with all my heart. As to the matter of the Yamani, I believe there will be those drawn to him as if nothing but Allah (SWT) could repel them away, and there will be some who are intrigued by him and believe him, but pledge half-allegiances. There will be some who will sit back and analyze every detail until they find themselves in the grave regretting and there will be many others who dismiss him, due to what they have always known and what they do not know.

As for me...I have been one to follow his heart, and in the past it led me through many great adventures, and many trials and errors. However...Alhamduli'llah...He opened my heart to Islam, and has brought me to this point, and has led me to discover the Yamani (may Allah's peace and strength be with him) and I put my full faith and trust in Allah (SWT) that He will guide me to whatever it is that pleases Him the most.

As for me, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for Abdullah on this as well...we made our pledges because we know he is the Yamani. I can appreciate the posts of concerns for this ummah from all you brothers, and there is no doubt all of you are entitled to your opinions. I suppose it comes down to the matter of one's beliefs and where his heart is pulling him.

Insha'Allah He will be with all of us and continue protecting and guiding us. As for me, I can stand here or anywhere that is needed and tell you that I believe he is the Yamani, and I will do anything I can to get to him, and no matter what affliction is caused by that, I know that it is the path for me, and we pray that He hastens the reappearance of the Imam of our time A.S.

Fi Aman Allah
By hamad
Salam,

I don't mean to say that anyone is wrong here. But I think that we must also be a little careful about this. I will pray to Allah (SWT) to show me the truth or falsehood of what Sayed ahmad al-hassan says. And I suggest everyone do the same. But I came across his website and I cound't help but noticing one of his interviews. Please check out this link and look at his Sayed Ahmad al-Hassan's response.

If this sight is not a true representation of him, please let me know. Because I am really confused.

http://the-savior.com/home/ny-times.html

Look at this interview and look at question #19 and his reply.
By hamad
Thank you brother.

I will be looking forward to your explanation inshallah.

salam
By MohammedLawwal
to joseph -i respect you and abdullahs decision to make the pledge, and im sure u guys know more than i do about the man and his principles, but just as the brother above me said i'll wait for abdullahs explanation in his series, pray on it, and go from there. the same way u say Allah swt directs your heart, is the same way Allah swt has never led me astray, so i dont mind sitting back and analyzing every detail because there are also many out there who become so desperate that they will follow the 1st person who preaches of better times to come. as a matter fact it is in numerous hadith that dajjal will come wen ppl will b so distraught and exhausted by poverty that they wont think twice about who they give allegiance 2 as long as it comes with food, water, shelter, and safety which he will have. and just so u dont take it the wrong way, i am not referring to any1 of u. like i said in my 1st post the devil is a mighty, mighty deceiver which is why i take my time deciding who i follow, but trust me if
By MohammedLawwal
all i did was 2 sit back and analyze i would not still b abdullahs student, nor would i be planning to meet you all one day, inshallah
By ummtariq
Salaam Alaikom

Brothers and sisters before falling into a trap of believing everything u here .Please make dua and pray that Allah swt guides u on the right path.I am seeing ALOT of fishy things and half truth mixed with falsehood.Im pretty sure last year Wikipedia hired a group to change there information on there sites to help the zionist agenda in israel.ive been watching since arrivals and i started with tads semester 1 finished that it was good than started into semester 2 but somewhere along the line in Tads 2 it seemed not right to me.I just have a weird feeling about all of this.Whether or not u believe in reincarnation and all of that is kind of pointless in regards to what is most important in our relgion.If it doesnt mention it in Quran than it is not necessary.If its not necessary than i consider it a distraction from what is necessary.I dont know but no offense Abdullah Hashem i was really beliving you and your theories but something here isnt right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly dont think a believer would have to search the internet to find the way to the Mahdi.I dont know it seems to me that the info ur putting out there really has no reliable source..where is this manuscript that all of semester 2 is based off of???Can it be found in many other places..and most shia i know DO NOT believe in this at all and in fact stay clear from the idea of it all together!
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]