Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Joseph
Those are the types of brothers I am talking about, like ummtariq there. Instead of using their time in a way that increases their faith, they criticize others beliefs and I believe it is in a sense because they are still uncertain and searching. Those who see something that they cannot attain too, tend to want to distract and pull others away from it. As he spoke of all this distraction, that is exactly what his entire message was, (distracting).

It's been reported! One thing that will start changing a bit, is just the clear attacks on people just because they have a different belief than the other. :thumbup:

I understand the importance of Da'wah and helping our brothers and sisters if we believe they may be turning away from Allah (SWT), but bring credible evidence, or at least a respectful debate before you go off on your own personal jihad against another brother's beliefs. This forum holds many different ideas and beliefs, Alhamduli'llah, but at the end of the day we share commonality and respect each other for our differences and try to learn from them, and we do not respect those who wish to come in immediately and start their own philosophical campaigns. :wave:
Last edited by Joseph on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Djabriil
a video from Zolfigar apparently, in the beginning of his path towards Al-Yamani

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKmINFgNjlY[/youtube]
By npaki786
Salaam,

Lets not get off topic here. And stick to Ahmad Al-Hassan Al Yamani?
I'd hate for an admin to come in and lock this thread. We are getting much needed clarification from this thread. And please keep posting his videos Archangel, I found them to be very informative. It is times like these that we have to make du'a that Allah (swt) guide us in the right direction.
Just as a note, I went on Umrah last year and made sincere du'as that I & my family not be led astray and to be on the side of our Imam Al-Mahdi. Coming to Ahmad Al-Hassan Al Yamani or how I have stumbled upon him, I believe is no coincidence. Now its up to me make a decision to give him Bayah.....

Usman
By Hot_Sauce
Where does he lives ? How does one gets in contact with him ? (hopefully he lives in/around the middle east)

If anyone can tell me that information I would love to go out and meet him myself.
By Alon
If Allah S.W.T Wills we will meet him Insha'Allah.

Please guys be patient I know all of you wanna take your tent and sleeping bags to go out to meet him. But think for a second if it is your destiny to meet him you will!

I mean haven't he been around for years when most of us where sleeping at that time, now people are stumbling to him like metal and magnets those who have ears to hear his call and eyes to see the truth will meet him indeed!

But very few persons will finally be gathered at that time.

Here is some gold,

It is narrated from Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashim from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Yunus ibn
‘Abd al-Rahman from Hamza ibn al-Tayyar from Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) who has said the
following.
"There is no expansion or reduction but that Allah therein has a wish, decree and testing."
By Hot_Sauce
Alon wrote:If Allah S.W.T Wills we will meet him Insha'Allah.

Please guys be patient I know all of you wanna take your tent and sleeping bags to go out to meet him. But think for a second if it is your destiny to meet him you will!

I mean haven't he been around for years when most of us where sleeping at that time, now people are stumbling to him like metal and magnets those who have ears to hear his call and eyes to see the truth will meet him indeed!

But very few persons will finally be gathered at that time.

Here is some gold,

It is narrated from Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashim from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Yunus ibn
‘Abd al-Rahman from Hamza ibn al-Tayyar from Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) who has said the
following.
"There is no expansion or reduction but that Allah therein has a wish, decree and testing."

Im not stumbling upon him like metal and magnets lol I wanna see this guy just to fulfill my curiosity. If he indeed speaks the truth; we will see.

I am not dismissing his claims. Most people should know this by now, I NEVER DISMISS something without researching it out first.
But I have seen my fair share of those who claim to be associated with Imam Mahdi AS or who claimed to be Imam Mahdi AS

One of them even grabbed me by my wrist and shook me in an awful way and while I met him for the first time in my life he said "Bilal son of Dr Mehboob ....watch how drops of water fall in abundance from the sky as glad tidings from the ONE up there"

10 mins later it rained like crazy and I was in the Multan region of Pakistan which is mostly DESERT.

You have no idea the state of shock I was in. So i would like to meet this Yamani in person and engage in a discussion with him.
By Alon
You know bro that one of the hardest thing I know is to keep the mouth shut at the right timeing and open it at the right timeing. What I meant was another thing and it resembled other way. My thoughts was elsewhere and the post was too hasty made I was too pumped up back then.

Pardon me for going off topic.

What I meant is if it is Allah's will for you to meet Al Yamani you will. Insha'Allah!
By Hot_Sauce
Alon wrote:You know bro that one of the hardest thing I know is to keep the mouth shut at the right timeing and open it at the right timeing. What I meant was another thing and it resembled other way. My thoughts was elsewhere and the post was too hasty made I was too pumped up back then.

What I meant is if it is Allah's will for you to meet Al Yamani you will. Insha'Allah!

I hear ya. But still it doesn't hurts to know where he lives. I will be in Iraq(within 6-8 months) InshAllah for an internship program so I was wondering where he lives so I could do some more live research
By HussainTheShortcomer
Hot_Sauce wrote:
Alon wrote:You know bro that one of the hardest thing I know is to keep the mouth shut at the right timeing and open it at the right timeing. What I meant was another thing and it resembled other way. My thoughts was elsewhere and the post was too hasty made I was too pumped up back then.

I hear ya. But still it doesn't hurts to know where he lives. I will be in Iraq(within 6-8 months) InshAllah for an internship program so I was wondering where he lives so I could do some more live research

I'm pretty sure hes in Iraq right now.

Do you speak Arabic? If you do, you can ask him questions through voice everyday at 1900 GMT. Just download the program called "PalTalk" and then search for his chat room "ahmad", the room should be titled "ansar al imam mahdy".
By Hot_Sauce
goamn wrote:
Hot_Sauce wrote:

I'm pretty sure hes in Iraq right now.

Do you speak Arabic? If you do, you can ask him questions through voice everyday at 1900 GMT. Just download the program called "PalTalk" and then search for his chat room "ahmad", the room should be titled "ansar al imam mahdy".

I can read Arabic but unfortunately I can understand very little of it. I am fluent in Farsi/Pashto but I guess that is of no use to me :(

Thank you very much for that information ! Thank you for that kind gesture !
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]