Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By npaki786
I came across this website. I believe he proclaims to be the Yamani, (sorry cant read arabic). Anyone know what this is about?

http://the-savior.com/home/
By Thelitesoul
I remember I used to be able to see his channel...He has some great videos, but just now I tried to look at it again and it's blocked in my country!!

I dont remember anything about him proclaiming he was Yamani or anything of that sort, and I dont remember Abdullah saying anything about it...

Can someone explain further please...

Thanks

Peace
By forsakened
Thelitesoul wrote:I remember I used to be able to see his channel...He has some great videos, but just now I tried to look at it again and it's blocked in my country!!

I dont remember anything about him proclaiming he was Yamani or anything of that sort, and I dont remember Abdullah saying anything about it...

Thanks

Peace

In a nutshell, unless Abdullah has found new information to change his views, he interpreted (based on Ali Korani's book) that the signs of the Yamani are found in Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah. This was shown in The Age of the Appearance series

This is I think a guy (Ahmad Al-Hassan) based out of Basra, Iraq who claims to be the third descendant of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS). He has supposedly done miracles and fulfilled what people asked him to do. And well according to Zolfigar's video he is 'infalliable' like the Imams & Prophets (PBUT).
By Thelitesoul
forsakened wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote:I remember I used to be able to see his channel...He has some great videos, but just now I tried to look at it again and it's blocked in my country!!

Thanks

Peace

In a nutshell, unless Abdullah has found new information to change his views, he interpreted (based on Ali Korani's book) that the signs of the Yamani are found in Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah. This was shown in The Age of the Appearance series

This is I think a guy (Ahmad Al-Hassan) based out of Basra, Iraq who claims to be the third descendant of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS). He has supposedly done miracles and fulfilled what people asked him to do. And well according to Zolfigar's video he is 'infalliable' like the Imams & Prophets (PBUT).

But how can Nasrallah be the Yamani?? I don't see any link there, he doesn't even look close to a Yamani...
By forsakened
Thelitesoul wrote:
forsakened wrote:

Thanks

Peace

But how can Nasrallah be the Yamani?? I don't see any link there, he doesn't even look close to a Yamani...

Well Abdullah has given his interpretation in AoA Episode 5 so you can check out his argument and then we can discuss :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySaAnXlNv9Q[/youtube]
By Thelitesoul
Abdullah Hashem wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote:
forsakened wrote:

Hassan Nasrallah was born the ninth of ten children in Bourj Hammoud, Matn District (an eastern suburb of Beirut) on August 31, 1960 .[2] His father, Abdul Karim, was born in Bazouriyeh, a village in Jabal Amel (South Republic of Lebanon) located near Tyre. Although his family was not particularly religious, Hassan was interested in theological studies. He attended an-Najah school and later a public school in Sin el Fil (Christian area) Beirut.

Jabal Amel or Amil (Arabic: جبل عامل‎ jabal ʿāmil) is a mountainous region of Southern Lebanon.

The region is named after the Banu 'Amilah, a Yemenite tribe who, along with the kindred tribes of Hamadan, Lakhm, and Judham, settled in Syria, Palestine, parts of Jordan, and Lebanon. The area was known in ancient times as Jabal 'Amilah, and later as Jabal 'Amil (Jabal Amel). A legendary story has it that the tribe of Banu 'Amilah migrated from Yemen to the Levant in pre-Islamic times because of a flood caused by the destruction of the Ma'arib Dam.

- Wikipedia

Yes I remember now watching this episode...

Well as described above...The yemeni tribe migrated to Sham in Pre-islamic times...

When the hadith mentions the Yamani Vs. The sufyani, it reminds me of Imam Hussein and Yazeed Ibn Muaweyah...

Prophet Muhammed was of Yemeni descent and I imagine the Yamani to be from the progeny of the prophet PBUH...

Not just any random Yemeni tribe :)

Considering also that the Husseinis in Yemen are very prominent and plentiful...

Al Habib Ali Al Jifri is a Yemeni/Saudi Husseini Sufi who migrated to Egypt, he holds many lectures and classes in Cairo and other Egyptian cities, highly recommended...

http://www.alhabibali.com/ar/

Allah knows best
By forsakened
Thelitesoul wrote:

Well as described above...The yemeni tribe migrated to Sham in Pre-islamic times...

When the hadith mentions the Yamani Vs. The sufyani, it reminds me of Imam Hussein and Yazeed Ibn Muaweyah...

Prophet Muhammed was of Yemeni descent and I imagine the Yamani to be from the progeny of the prophet PBUH...

Allah knows best

No doubt, but aren't Sayyeds from the Progeny of the Imams (AS)?
By Thelitesoul
forsakened wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote:

Allah knows best

Yes they are called habib or sayyed :)
By forsakened
Thelitesoul wrote:
forsakened wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote:

Allah knows best

Yes they are called habib or sayyed :)

I know a lot people are promoting or sticking to the idea of Sheikh Al Habib Ali Al Jifri as perhaps being the Yamani..

the only question I have regarding that is.. how could someone pave the way for the Imam Mahdi (AS) without acknowledging the Divine Imamate of the 11 Imams (AS) of the Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) that preceded him (AS)?
In the sense, sure you can revere them as saints, but an important aspect of acknowledging their (AS) Imamate is to stick to them for your religious knowledge.

Also, right now, amongst the (lets say) candidates that seem to fulfill the criteria of the Yamani, isnt Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah the one that is actively engaging the enemy while trying to unite the people?

Discuss. :D
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]