Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah The Lord of The Worlds
O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

Assalamu alaykum waRahmtullah waBarakatuh dear brothers and sisters
The following are translations of posts from the page ثار الله وابن ثاره on Facebook.

The following posts are extremely important in revealing proofs for the truthfulness of the claims of the Black Banners and the lies of the fake impostor on Facebook who claims to be the Imam a.s and the fake office of Najaf and its representatives.

[center]***[/center]

[center]First Episode (Part 1): The Prophet of Allah Moses a.s.[/center]

In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

We have read a lot about the similarity between the call of Imam Mahdi a.s. from the calls of the Prophets and Messengers a.s. And this is what has been emphasized by the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. in his sermons and books. Today we are going to read the following episodes in a new way in order that we may see what has been hidden from us.

*** Abu Baseer said: I heard Abu J'afar a.s saying: "The Companion of this matter has a sunnah from Moses, a sunnah from Jesus, a sunnah from Joseph, and a sunnah from the Messenger of Allah sawas...As for the one from Moses, it is that he will be afraid and vigilant..." - Ghaybah by No'mani page 167, Bihar AlAnwar V.51 P.218, V.52 P.347

*** Sa'eed ibn Jubayr said: I heard the master of worshippers Ali son of Alhussein a.s. saying: "The Qa'im from us has sunnahs from the Prophets:...As for the sunnah from Moses, it is fear and absence"
Bihar AlAnwar V.52 P.217, Kamalul Din waTamamul N'ima P.322 and P.577, Kashf AlGhumma V.3 P.329

So we understand from the above narrations that the Qa'im a.s. will be fearful and vigilant, and he will be in an absence, yes and absence, and by "Qa'im" I mean Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad and the Promised Yamani.

And this absence is the one which the Imams a.s. have emphasized on, and they a.s. said that the companions of the Qa'im a.s. and his Shia and the ones who believe in him will be in a confusion and in a silent disastrous Fitna after he goes to this absence.

Firstly: The Absence

*** Al-Asbagh ibn Nabata said: I went to the commander of the believers pbuh so I found him drawing lines in the earth, so I said to him: O Commander of the believers, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Do you desire it? So he said: “By Allah, I have never desired it nor have i ever desired the world, but I was thinking about a man who will be born from the eleventh from my sons, he is the Mahdi who will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice. There will be a confusion and an absence for him, people will go astray in it, and some others will be guided in it” So I said? So how long will the confusion and absence be? So he pbuh said: “six days, or six months, or six years". So I said: "Is this to happen?!" So he said" "Yes ، كما أنه مخلوق وأنى لك بهذا الأمر ياأصبغ، those are the best of this nation with the good ones of this family” S I said: Then what will happen after that? So he a.s. said: "Then Allah will do whatever He wills, for Allah has Bidaa' [1], wills, goals, and ends" - Ghaybat AlToosi p 165 hadith 127 and P.336, Bisharat Al-Islam P.60, Kamalul Din waTamamul N'ima P.346
------------
[1] Bidaa' means when an ordainment of Allah (swt) gets changed, delayed, replaced, or cancelled by Allah (swt). For more on Bidaa' check question 19 in The Allegories Volume 1.

*** Imam Ali a.s. said in a long Hadith: "......Then The Messenger of Allah sawas turned to us, raising his voice, saying: Be cautious when the fifth from the seventh of my sons is lost. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, so what would this absence be? So he said: Silence, until Allah gives him permission to come out…" Al-Bihar 36/333, Ithbat Al-Hudat 1/589, The Encyclopedia of the Hadiths of Imam Mahdi `63, 164, Kifayat Al-Athar P.151

And this absence is tied to "silence" of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s.. And in the Arabic dictionaries/lexicons, the word "Silence الصمت" is "not talking or not speaking at all". Meaning when he a.s. becomes absent for six years then - as obvious from the above narrations - he must cut all methods of communication with his a.s. Ansar and shia, complete separation and silence without using any available method of communication, but appointing people who are deputies for him does not count as absence. And let the one with a mind understands!

*** AbdelRahman ibn Abi Layla said: Ali a.s. said: "I was with the Prophet sawas in the house of Umm Salama...[until he said]..then he a.s. said: "Then the Messenger of Allah sawas turned to us raising his voice and said: "Be cautious! Be cautious! When the fifth from the seventh of my sons is lost!" So Ali a.s. said: "O Messenger of Allah! What will his condition be in this absence!" So he said: "He will be patient, until Allah gives him permission to come out" - Bihar AlAnwar V.36 P335, and V.52 P.380

Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. said in the statement of Bara'a (statement of innocence) 13th of Rajab, which was released on 13th of Jamadi AlThani 1425 A.H. "And I say to you, what do I have to do with a kingship/rulership which does not last! But I am commanded, and I will be patient, like Imam Ali a.s. was patient, until The Abundantly Merciful (Al-Rahman) gives permission in my matter"

Secondly: The Silent Disastrous Fitna

*** Muhammad ibn Al-Haneefa said: I heard the Commander of the Believer a.s. saying: I heard The Messenger of Allah sawas saying in a long Hadith regarding the preference of the Ahlul Bayt a.s.: “... And there will be after me a silent disastrous Fitna, every Waleejah and Bitana will fall in it. And that is when your shia lose the fifth from the seventh of your sons.." Bihar AlAnwar V.51 P108, Kifayat AlAthar P.158

*** The Messenger of Allah sawas said to Ali a.s.: "O Ali, you are from me and I am from you, and you are my brother and vizier, so if i die there will appear to you the hatred in the chests of the people. And there will be after me a silent disastrous Fitna, every Walijah and Bitana will fall in it. And that is when your shia lose the fifth from the seventh of your sons. The inhabitants of the heavens and the earth will grieve for his loss! How many believing men and women will be grievous and anxious and confused when he is lost!"
Bihar AlAnwar V.36 P.338

The meaning of Walijah in the Arabic dictionaries is "the intimate [friend or close one] to the human being and his special ones, or the ones who the human being depend on from other than his family, or he is from the companions of the secret". And the meaning of Bitana in the Arabic dictionaries: (the dependents and special ones and the people whom he trusts, the ones whom surrounds him and accompany him, and they are close to him and he does not hide a secret from them {O you who have believed, do not take as Bitana (intimates) those other than yourselves} [Holy Qur'an 3:118])

The one meant here is the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s., and he is the fifth from the seventh of the sons of The Commander of The Believers a.s., and the disastrous silent fitna takes place when he is lost meaning in his absence which lasts for six years maximum as in the apparent of the narration, and this silent disastrous fitna means the test and the sifting and the classifying, in which ever Walijah and Bitana fall, meaning the special ones of the Ansar and their leaders and those who met the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad a.s. Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. and took from him a lot of knowledge and secrets which no one knows except them know and they are the ones who speak of him a.s. and believe in his call a.s.!

Imam AlBaqir a.s. said: "The Qa'im will judge by matters which some of his companions whom fought with him with the sword will deny it, and it is the judgement of Adam a.s., so he will bring them forth and strike their necks. Then he will judge a second time, so other people from the ones whom fought with him with the sword will deny, and it is the judgement of David a.s., so he will bring them forth and strike their necks. Then he will judge by the third one, so other people from those who fought with him with the sword will deny it, and it is the judgement of Abraham a.s., so he will bring them forth and strike their necks. Then he will judge the forth time, and it is the judgement of Muhammad , so no one will deny it". Bihar AlAnwar V52 P389

And it is not a coincidence that [in Arabic]:
فتنة صماء صيلم = فتنة مكتب النجف = 54
A silent disastrous Fitna = the fitna of the office of Najaf = 54

And all praises belong to Allah alone alone alone

[center]To be continued inshaAllah [/center]
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]