Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
By Zolfigarr
If the Hour is the Qaem, then who is this Qaem before the Qaem??

Mufathel asked Imam Al Saadeq pbuh: "Is there for the Ma'moor(the who who is commanded)Awaited Mahdi pbuh a time whom the people know?So he said pbuh:Allah hasn't willed to give a time of his appearance,during a time when our Shias will know,I said: O Master,Why is that? He said pbuh: BECAUSE HE IS THE HOUR that Allah the Most High said about:"They ask you about the Hour when will it Rise?Say,the knowledge is with my Lord- it will not manifest for its time except He;it became heavy in the heavens and the earth" AlAraaf:187

And it is the Hour that Allah said about:"They ask you about the Hour when will it Rise?",And said:"And with Him is the knowledge of the Hour",And he didn't say it is with anyone. AlNazi'at:42

And he said:"Do they wait for the Hour to come to them by surprise for its conditions have come" Luqman:34

And he said:"The Hour came near and the moon has been split" Qamar:1

Besharat Al-Islam p.352

Now read this:
Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w. said: The Hour will not rise until the Qaem of the truth rises.
Bihar AlAnwar v.51 p.65

A Qaem who comes before a Qaem and that is Ahmed.
By Messie Mahdi
Salam.

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللٌّهِ : الْـمَهْدِيُّ مِنْ وُلْدِيْ وَجْهُهُ كَالْقَمَرِ الْدُّرِّيِّ.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family) has said: “Al-Mahdi is from my progeny; his face is like the brightly illuminated moon.”

Biharul Anwar, Volume 51, Page 85; Kashful Ghammah.

Mahdi is the Moon and the Hour will cause him to break out.

54. سورة القمر

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ .١

Meaning of “Inshaqa” انشق :

انشق ... يا جندي انشق
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNrtgQyfyII

Oua Salam.
L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]

M- Deux Messies.