Here all resources pertaining to the Yamani will be posted
Assalamu alaykum waRahmtullah waBarakatuh,

One of my friends asked me before a question with this meaning: “Norhan, if what you are in is correct then most of the people would have followed it. But since only few are those who believe in what you believe in, then this means that the majority of the people did not see convincing reasons to believe like you”. In short, she means that if Ahmed Alhassan is truthful in what he claims that he is the Mahdi of the End Times, and if Ahlul Bayt (pbut) are truly the Successors (Caliphs) of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh & his Family) whom we are obligated to follow, then most of the people would have followed them. So she believes that the fact that the majority of the people follow other than Ahlul Bayt (pbut) and the fact that they do not believe in Ahmed Alhassan (pbuh) proves that there is some flaw in their rightfulness or some flaw in the clarification of their proofs. But truth is, if she had contemplated over the Holy Qur’an she would have become certain that the Successors of Allah come with clear proofs which do not have any flaws, and she would have become certain that the Sunnah of Allah (swt) is that the majority of the people are the ones who disbelieve and are misguided, and that only few are the ones who believe and get rescued. I say to her: Come with me to look at how the Holy Qur’an speaks about most of the people.

Most of them do not believe: Allah (swt) said: {Is it not true that every time they took a covenant a party of them threw it away? Rather, most of them do not believe.} [2:100], and He swt said: {Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.} [26:8, 67, 103, 121, 139, 151, 174, 190], and He swt said: {Indeed the Word has been proven true upon most of them: so they do not believe.} [36:7]

Most of them associate with Allah: Allah swt said: {Say, "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah].} [30:42]

Most of them are disbelievers: Allah swt said: {They recognize the favor of Allah ; then they deny it. And most of them are disbelievers.} [16:83]

Most of them are haters of the truth: Allah swt said: {Or do they say, "In him is madness?" Rather, he brought them the truth, but most of them, are haters of the truth} [23:70]

Most of them do not hear and do not reason: Allah swt said: {Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are even more astray in their way.} [25:44]

And about that most of them do not reason, Allah swt said: {Allah has not appointed [such innovations as] bahirah or sa'ibah or wasilah or Ham. But those who disbelieve invent falsehood about Allah , and most of them do not reason} [5:103] and He swt said: {Indeed, those who call you, [O Muhammad], from behind the chambers - most of them do not use reason.} [49:4] and Allah swt said: {And if you asked them, "Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?" they would surely say " Allah." Say, "Praise to Allah "; but most of them do not reason.} [29:63]

And about that most of them do not hear Allah swt also said: {As a giver of glad tidings and a warner; but most of them turn away, so they do not hear.} [41:4]

Most of them are ignorant, do not know, and turn away: About that most of them are ignorant Allah swt said: {And even if We had sent down to them the angels [with the message] and the dead spoke to them [of it] and We gathered together every [created] thing in front of them, they would not believe unless Allah should will. But most of them are ignorant.} [6:111]

And about that most of them do not know and that most of them turn away, Allah swt said: {Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. Unquestionably, the promise of Allah is truth, but most of them do not know} [10:55], and He swt said: {And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." Rather most of them do not know.} [16:101] and Allah swt said: {Or have they taken gods besides Him? Say, [O Muhammad], Produce your proof. This is the Reminder of those with me and those before me, but most of them know not the Truth and so they turn away} [21:24] and Allah swt said: {And they say, "Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?" Say, "Indeed, Allah is Able to send down a sign, but most of them do not know."} [6:37]

Most of them follow assumptions: Allah swt said: {And most of them follow not except assumption. Indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.}[10:36]

Many of them lead astray and misguide, and many are misguided: Allah swt said: {…And indeed do many lead [others] astray through their [own] inclinations without knowledge. Indeed, your Lord - He is most knowing of the transgressors.} [6:119], and Allah swt said: {My Lord, indeed they have led astray many among the people. So whoever follows me - then he is of me; and whoever disobeys me - indeed, You are Forgiving and Merciful.} [14:36], and Allah swt said: {And already they have misguide many. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in error."} [71:24], and Allah swt said: {And he had already led astray from among you numerous people, so did you not use reason? {36:62}

Many of them, and especially their clerics and monks, meaning the religious scholars, block the path to Allah: Allah swt said: {O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and block them from the way of Allah..} [9:34]

Many of them hasten into sin and enmity: Allah swt said: {And you see many of them hastening into sin and enmity and the devouring of [what is] unlawful. How wretched is what they have been doing} [5:62]

So in summary, according to the Holy Qur’an, most of the people: do not believe, associate with Allah, rather are disbelievers, are haters of the truth, do not hear and do not reason, are ignorant and do not know, rather they turn away and follow assumptions, and many of them misguided and are misguided, and many of them especially their clerics meaning their religious scholars block the path to Allah, and many of them hasten into sin and enmity!

So I say to my friend, and to every just person, and to every sincere truth seeker, like what the Commander of the Believers Imam Ali (pbuh) said: {Fear not the path of truth because of the few people walking on it}, and I say to them like what my master and leader Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh said: "This call is supported by many proofs. I, and I seek refuge from the "I", have not told anyone to follow me blindly, rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the truth in order that you may save yourself from hell fire. The call of the truth is accompanied by false calls, just as the case was with the Messenger of Allah (sawas) when his call was accompanied by the call of Musailamah the liar (may Allah curse him) and the likes of him"
And Imam Ahmed Alhasan (pbuh) also said:
"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters. Read, research, scrutinize, learn, and know the truth by your own selves. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray} This is my advice for you, and by Allah it is an advice of someone who pities you and is merciful with you. So contemplate over it, and distinguish the shepherd from the wolves “.

Okay so how does the Qur’an speak about the few people? This is what is coming next inshaAllah.
Assalamu alaykum waRahmtullah waBarakatuh,

In the last post I replied to one of my friends who had doubts regarding the rightfulness of Imam Ahmad Alhassan (pbuh) and Ahlul Bayt (pbut) because of the excuse that most of the people do not believe that they are the Caliphs (Successors) of Allah (swt) on His Earth. I showed her the condition of most of the people as is clarified by the Qur’an, and that is that most of the people: do not believe, associate with Allah, rather are disbelievers, are haters of the truth, do not hear and do not reason, are ignorant and do not know, rather they turn away and follow assumptions, and many of them misguided and are misguided, and many of them especially their clerics meaning their religious scholars block the path to Allah, and many of them hasten into sin and enmity (Refer to the last post for the exact Qur’anic verses).

Now let’s look at the condition of the minority of the people, or the few number of people, in the Qur’an:

Only few do not follow Satan: Allah swt said:{… And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would have followed Satan, except for a few.} [4:83], and He swt said: {Satan said, "Do You see this one whom You have honored above me? If You delay me until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely destroy his descendants, except for a few."} [17:62]

Only few believe: Allah swt said: {.. And if they had said [instead], "We hear and obey" and "Wait for us [to understand]," it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.} [4:46], and He swt said {And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, "Our hearts are wrapped". Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.} [4:155], and He swt said: {[So it was], until when Our command came and the oven overflowed, We said, "Load upon the ship of each [creature] two mates and your family, except those about whom the word has preceded, and [include] whoever has believed." But none had believed with him, except a few.} [11:40], and He swt said: {…And indeed, many associates oppress one another, except for those who believe and do righteous deeds - and few are they…”} [38:24]

Only few do not turn away while they reject: Allah swt said:{And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were remecting} [2:83], and He swt said: {Have you not considered the assembly of the Children of Israel after [the time of] Moses when they said to a prophet of theirs, "Send to us a king, and we will fight in the way of Allah "? He said, "Would you perhaps refrain from fighting if fighting was prescribed for you?" They said, "And why should we not fight in the cause of Allah when we have been driven out from our homes and from our children?" But when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, except for a few of them. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.} [2:264]

Only few accept or obey: Allah swt said: {And if We had decreed upon them, “Sacrifice yourselves" or "Leave your homes," they would not have done it, except for a few of them…} [4:66], and He swt said: {And remember when you were few and oppressed in the land, fearing that people might abduct you, but He sheltered you, supported you with His victory, and provided you with good things - that you might be grateful.} [8:26], and He swt said: {And if they should be among you, they would not fight except for a few} [33:30]

They only understand a little: Allah swt said: {Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the words of Allah. Say, "Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before." So they will say, "Rather, you envy us." But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little.} [48:15]

They only remember a little: Allah swt said: {Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you successors on the earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Little do you remember.} [27:62], and Allah swt said: {And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.} [40:58], and He swt said: {Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.} [69:42], and He swt said: {Follow, what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember.} [7:3]

Only few are the supporters of the Successors of Allah, the objectors said about the believers: {"Indeed, those are but a small band} [26:54]

Only few are the close ones: He swt said: {And a few of the later peoples} [56:14]

Only few are the rescued ones: Allah swt said: {…except a few of those We saved from among them…} [11:116]

So the summary is: According to the Holy Qur’an:
Only few people do not follow Satan, only few believe, only few do not turn away while they reject, only few accept/obey, they only understand a little, they only remember a little, only few support the successors of Allah, only few are from the close ones, and only few are rescued!

Which means that: Many follow Satan, many disbelieve, many turn away while they reject, many reject/disobey, they don’t understand a lot, they forget a lot, many do not support the successors of Allah, many are not from the close ones, many are not rescued!

So I say to every just person, and to every sincere truth seeker, like what the Commander of the Believers Imam Ali (pbuh) said: {Fear not the path of truth because of the few people walking on it}, and I say to them like what my master and leader Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh said: "This call is supported by many proofs. I, and I seek refuge from the "I", have not told anyone to follow me blindly, rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the truth in order that you may save yourself from hell fire. The call of the truth is accompanied by false calls, just as the case was with the Messenger of Allah (sawas) when his call was accompanied by the call of Musailamah the liar (may Allah curse him) and the likes of him"
And Imam Ahmed Alhasan (pbuh) also said:
"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters. Read, research, scrutinize, learn, and know the truth by your own selves. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray} This is my advice for you, and by Allah it is an advice of someone who pities you and is merciful with you. So contemplate over it, and distinguish the shepherd from the wolves ".
you have a habit of making Quranic ayaat fit your warped narrative, as if you can give a tafsir of the Quran when you are clearly no scholar but just some random who thinks he can interpret the Quran. You've used ayaat referring to Christians and Jews and applied them to Muslims? Who gave you the right? God? I hardly think so. You're really making it easy for your self to take a seat in the hellfire.

You need to read the proper tafsir of those ayaat in the correct contexts and NOT WARP THEM TO FIT YOUR BIAS... be methodical, not deceptive. You are deceiving yourself first and foremost by your stupidly ignorant and non existent methodology, and further, misleading many others with it too - you really do not fear Allah do you? How dare you interpret the Quran of your own volition? Just, just, HOW DARE YOU?

Mohsin
Mohsin wrote:you have a habit of making Quranic ayaat fit your warped narrative, as if you can give a tafsir of the Quran when you are clearly no scholar but just some random who thinks he can interpret the Quran. You've used ayaat referring to Christians and Jews and applied them to Muslims? Who gave you the right? God? I hardly think so. You're really making it easy for your self to take a seat in the hellfire.

You need to read the proper tafsir of those ayaat in the correct contexts and NOT WARP THEM TO FIT YOUR BIAS... be methodical, not deceptive. You are deceiving yourself first and foremost by your stupidly ignorant and non existent methodology, and further, misleading many others with it too - you really do not fear Allah do you? How dare you interpret the Quran of your own volition? Just, just, HOW DARE YOU?

Mohsin

Assalamu alaykum,

If you are an Ansari, then perhaps it will help you to know that this answer was mentioned by Ansari sheikh Alaa Salem in his book The Objectors at the Caliph of Allah.

In all cases, this language you used will not be tolerated on this forum. You can respectfully make your point without insulting other users by calling them stupid. If this language you used is repeated again, the admins of this forum will be notified and action will take place. Hope you respectfully present your arguments from now on, and I and my fellow Ansar will respectfully reply to you inshAllah
ok my apologies,

walakum salaam.

I want you to consider the following point carefully,

when modern day tafsirs contradict the classic tafsirs - one must ignore the modern day tafsirs as what?

bidah, invention in religion...

...how do you and your sect plead?

further, I raised valid points in my previous post which you ignored and instead ranted on about the use of the word "stupid" lol... how about tackling the meat of my previous post head on? why did you ignore it? did i corner you with it?
aSalam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Mohsin in regard to your concern of generalising verses dedicated to christians and jews, I dont believe that is the case. You see the Quran applies in every time, and the 'christians and jews' in relation to the true religion will always be present even if represented by other groups who become the new 'people of the book'. Here are a few verses and also a mutawaatir (frequently narrated hadith) which proves that muslims as a whole are not immune to misguidance or to the false paths which the past religions take, in fact it is confirmed that they will follow the way of the christians and jews because as Allah (swt) says, that is the Sunna of Allah and you will not find a change in it. Please note this isn't doom and gloom, its simply the way of Allah (swt) that the majority goes astray and the true religion is always with a prophet, messenger or imam (as) that appears to revive the religion after its corruption by scholars and institutions. The religion will always be present and its by following the leader appointed by Allah (swt), and sincerely seeking Allah by supporting this divinely appointed leader. Thats always the case in history as we read in the Quran, Allah always sends a messenger to reform idol worship or immorality or what ever problems arise. Also its important that the leader is appointed by Allah not people so that he is divinely guided and fully capable of leading their worldly and religious affairs.

Verses explicitly mentioning the majority of people:

12:40
You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

12:103
And most of the people, although you strive [for it], are not believers.

17:89
And We have certainly diversified for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind] of example, but most of the people refused [anything] except disbelief.

25:50
And We have certainly distributed it among them that they might be reminded, but most of the people refuse except disbelief.

30:8
Do they not reflect within themselves: Allah did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them two but with truth, and (for) an appointed term? And most surely most of the people are deniers of the meeting of their Lord.

30:30
So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

40:59
Indeed, the Hour is coming - no doubt about it - but most of the people do not believe.

The following hadith is widely narrated:

It was narrated from Abu Saeed (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you, handspan by handspan, cubit by cubit, until even if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will do so too." We asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Who else?"
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3269; Muslim, 2669).
اصحاب سبت

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم...اللهم صل علی محمدوآل محمد[…]

Salam, Le Mahdi est le Rédempteur. R-7. À la q[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, La vérité et la justice. M-4. On sait […]

20479487_777663902437218_1737906716605197919_n.jp[…]

Donate to the Imam a.s