Share your dreams and kashfs here.
By shane
Salam alaikum,

I had a dream 9 years ago which still remains with me today. In the dream I was at the masjid where I attended for the first year of being a Muslim. The Masjid was predominantly Pakistani with their school of thought being the Deobandi/Tablighi Jamaat (Wahabi) variant. I was actually involved in the Tablighi Jamaat the first couple of years after I embraced islam but in 2005 I became a 12er Shia alhamdulillah.

After leaving the Tablighi jamaat and becoming a Shi'i I had a dream where I was in my old masjid and in the masjid is an elder (who I knew very well) of the group sitting where we would always read fazail e Amaal. The elder asked me how I could became a shia after being with them in a very close and brotherly way. While in the masjid, I see a book of islamic hadith and so I pick up the book confident that I could advocate the school of though of the Ahlul Bayt (alayhm Salaam) but when I opened the book all of the proof and other evidence was ripped from the pages as if the truth was being discarded in a most unworthy and disrespectful way. After Looking for the proof in the book for the Ahlul Bayt a.s. I could not use the book because it had been in effect destroyed.

After seeing that the book was not usable as all the most important passages had been removed I found myself sitting with the elder again when he began to look at me with the most piercing eyes as though he was looking into my heart and said "THIS... IS YOU!" after reciting he recited Surrah Annasr.

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La jeune fille, mère du Fils de l’homme[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والحمد لله رب العالمين […]

Ç- Prière (Çalat).

Salam, Diverses manières de prier. Ç- 2. Tou[…]