Here you can listen to the noble quran whenever you like
By AbooTuraab
asa wr wb. Has anyone found out if this is related from The Ahlul-Bayt (as)? I've never been shown evidence as to the origin of these benefits. I don't doubt there is benefit in the recital of these names, as we have indications of that, for example, reciting Al-Afuw in witr 300 times for pardon, as I have seen that related back to Imaam Zaynul-Abideen (asws). I just want to be certain this is legit as I have also seen other sufi based sites list similar type things but the number of times you recite, why you recite it, and how almost always appears to be different. Someone please get back to me on this because if it is truly from Ahlul-Bayt (as) I would love to benefit inshallah, as the merits are amazing! Fi Amanillah
By Nizar
AbooTuraab wrote:asa wr wb. Has anyone found out if this is related from The Ahlul-Bayt (as)? I've never been shown evidence as to the origin of these benefits. I don't doubt there is benefit in the recital of these names, as we have indications of that, for example, reciting Al-Afuw in witr 300 times for pardon, as I have seen that related back to Imaam Zaynul-Abideen (asws). I just want to be certain this is legit as I have also seen other sufi based sites list similar type things but the number of times you recite, why you recite it, and how almost always appears to be different. Someone please get back to me on this because if it is truly from Ahlul-Bayt (as) I would love to benefit inshallah, as the merits are amazing! Fi Amanillah

Salam.

In the book I have, many of them are narrated by the Imams (pbut)

So its not something only sufis do.

Allahu aalam..
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]