Here you can listen to the noble quran whenever you like
Alhamduli'llah, thanks para!
Hello everybody!!

I would like to have the mp3 of Holy Quran Arabic / English from here, because I have no idea if i could get a wrong Quran on Net. If you could lead me to a right link, please.

I've been atheist with knowledge about bible, but I've believed about GOD. I mean I didn't like any man between me and GOD. However , I've realised that I'm not free in the city as other natural place (without chemtrail, wave devices, fluoride and so on) during my DREAMS!!!! (I'll check it again soon) --- My dreams were so intensive and illuminating during a fresh atmosphere

I'm watching the videos as soon as possible because I know the time is almost up.

I've started crying many times noticing what's going on.

I don't know about cult, but I look back I think Something or someone has been with me on difficult times.

Bless all you
ocram23 wrote:Hello everybody!!

I would like to have the mp3 of Holy Quran Arabic / English from here, because I have no idea if i could get a wrong Quran on Net. If you could lead me to a right link, please.

I've been atheist with knowledge about bible, but I've believed about GOD. I mean I didn't like any man between me and GOD. However , I've realised that I'm not free in the city as other natural place (without chemtrail, wave devices, fluoride and so on) during my DREAMS!!!! (I'll check it again soon) --- My dreams were so intensive and illuminating during a fresh atmosphere

I'm watching the videos as soon as possible because I know the time is almost up.

I don't know about cult, but I look back I think Something or someone has been with me on difficult times.

Bless all you

^^ Welcome to the forum,i hope someone can help u..
Salaam
ocram23 wrote:Hello everybody!!

Bless all you

Oh my goodness, nobody gave this poor man a Quran!!! (its been one month !??!)

Here you go brother: http://www.quranenglish.com/quran_basit/

Most of the translations are good in accuracy so you don't have to worry too much to begin with :).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm any one of us!

Take care,
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]