The private section for the Ansar Al Yamani a.s
By m-ali1988
Salaam Alaikum Wr Allah Wb,

I saw in a vision that there was a tsunami on it’s way towards me, and it was extremely
high and wide. It came with a fast speed and had no signs of slowing down, It came and
went over me, and it was like the water didn’t affect me, and I was elevated high above
the water.

The actual tsunami covered all the earth and when I was raised it was as though I was
raised over a new land, there was a point above me which was shaped as a circle, I pulled
myself up and looked around and it was a new land, completely empty.

Alhamdulillah, if anyone could explain the symbolism, I will be very grateful InshaAllah.

Fi Amanillah.
Salam alaykum brother,

There maybe flood here from sayl(سيل) which means torrent/flood/flow(of water), and it says quite a lot of bad things >_< ...
From Ja'far alSadiq (as): vision of sayl on four ways: a great enemy, or oppressive ruler, or victorious military or extreme fitna/trial. Whoever saw it coming from a gutter without there being rain, it points towards blood that will flow in that place. Whoever saw it sweeping a dwelling or anything else then it points towards an invasion from a ruler or an enemy on them. Whoever saw it ascending on shops then it points towards a flood or an assault on them by the ruler's soldiers. Whoever saw it flowing from a gutter unto a person, then punishment will fall upon that person. And whoever saw it take its way to a river then it points towards an enemy by the ruler and he will be aided by a man and saved from him.

There's also mawj(موج) which is wave/ripple. It says hardship and punishment from this.

Couldn't find anything else unfortunately.

Fi amman Allah
By m-ali1988
Salaam Alaikum,

JazakAllah for the response brother, I will simply place my faith and trust in Allah (swt).

“... for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out. And He provides for him from
(sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah)
for him. Verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.”
(Surat at-Talaq, 65:2-3)

“Say: ‘Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our Protector:
and in Allah let the believers put their trust.’”
(Surat at-Tawba, 9:51)

“And why should we not put our trust in Allah while He indeed has guided us our ways. And we
shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in Allah (alone) let those
who trust, put their trust.
(Surah Ibrahim, 14:12)

Fi Amanillah.
salaam alaykum brother,

maybe this applies?:
climbing/ascending: indicative of ascension into high ranks for whoever tried to climb/ascend in his sleep.

for the land,
earth: unknown land is indicative of mother, child, husband, wife, associate, trustee, inheritors/heirs, also indicative of whatever houses or riding animals that he possesses and also indicative of whatever he he sits on like beds. Indicative of the hereafter. ... Whoever takes hold of a fold of earth in his hands, he will acquire a rule.

fee aman allah
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]