The private section for the Ansar Al Yamani a.s
By Mufeed
Assalamoalaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Baraakatohu

I was wondering if there was something like this in place already. If every Ansari in the UK, for example, gave a minimum of between 10 - 20 pounds every month for the Yamani cause in Egypt - and lets say there were 20 Ansari - that would be between 200 - 400 pounds. That's 1866 - 3732 Egyptian Pounds.

Is there any organized concerted group effort to this end? Where everyone gives a minimum amount every month to the Ansari cause?
By Mohammed_ak
salam,

Im not from the UK but that does sound like a very good idea. I would love to join if this does happen, even though im from a different country.
By Mufeed
From viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6304&start=50

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds and the prayers of Allah be upon Muhammad and progeny, the Imams and Mahdies.
It is permissible for you to spend the Khums in the call to the true religion of God and in helping the believers may Allah protect them. Concerning the collection of the khums and the legitimate rights and spending them, you can organize a treasury house [Beet Mal] for the Ansar that is particular for Malaysia and you would be responsible for it or one of your believing brothers who you deem appropriate for this matter. There is no certain percentage of spending from the Khums and the legitimate rights, but you can spend all that incomes to the treasury of yours and you can also communicate with the main treasury house of the Ansar to deliver to them the surplus from your need if there was any, so that they deliver it to those needy to it in the rest of the countries in the world, May God grant you success and strengthen your steps.

Ahmad Al-Hassan
Shaaban/ 1433 H

Is there such a place in Malaysia? Let's do this!

Im not from the UK but that does sound like a very good idea. I would love to join if this does happen, even though im from a different country.

wasalam. InshaAllah we need to get organized and do this!
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]