The private section for the Ansar Al Yamani a.s
Assalaamu-Alaykum Wa Ragmat'Allah Wa Barakatu My beloved brothers & sisters

i pray that you are all well Insh'Allah..

there is a video on youtube that is crying out to be refuted, i came across it lasnight and is created by some scholars in my country..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnE9UKhlF_A[/youtube]

i ask that you visit the page and comment on it Insh'Allah

and perhaps a video can be made in response to it, they make some ridiculous claims, please have a look and let them know the truth Insh'Allah..

peace & blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad (sawas), his (sawas) purified offspring (as), the Imams and Mahdis (as), and all ansar Insh'Allah Ameen Ya Rabbel Alameen..

Fi Aman'Allah
Is this a sunni madhhab? Im shocked that they dont take many hadiths from ahlulbait (pbut) but they used a hadith of Imam Ali (as) saying that the mahdi is from the progeny of AlHassan (pbuh). Whether or not this is true (ie whether its a forged hadith or not) it doesnt matter because it cannot negate that the Mahdi (as) is from the progeny of Hussein (as) (ie it could be from both but Allah knows best).

Ive actually seen this before, except the other video I saw went further saying that the Mahdi (as) is not from the progeny of Hussein (as), astaghfurllah it wasnt enough to reject the imams pbut from AlHussein as but they felt the need to try to deny them by saying Imam Mahdi is from the progeny of AlHassan only (pbut). I cant remember which video it was, i think it lectures of the mahdi or something.
yes brother, the muslims in this country is predominantly sunni..

the thing is that they are taking this powerpoint to mosques all across the city and telling the people this.. woe and all the woe to those who lie..

i am working on an article for complete refutation of the video Insh'Allah.. i will post it here Insh'Allah, and any other meaningful hadiths we can add from sunni books Insh'Allah.. then hopefully the full artcle can be put into a video and we can add it in response to this video specifically Insh'Allah..

they are placing the Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) amongst those who claim to be Imam Mahdi (as) and we know this is not the case and that he (as) is the Yamani (as).. so i will use many of the hadiths they posted and also ask them to explain the logic about how Imam Hassan (as) handed over the caliphate for the Ummah and for Unity??? have u ever heard this before??

surely the Caliphate was placed on the shoulders of Imam Hassan (as) by Allah, i do not belive he would ever hand it over except to him who would be his (as) successor who was Imam Hussein (as) and how could it pass back to the lineague of Hassan (as) after it went on to Hussein (as) and surely it means the Mahdi will come from the lineague that follows from Hussein (as)??? Allah knows best..
In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most merciful, the extremely Merciful

This is an article in response to Al-Huda foundations video produced entitle “Uncovering the truth about Al-Mahdi”. Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnE9UKhlF_A

This article aims to address the claims brought forward by Al-Huda foundation.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. The Beneficent, the Merciful.Owner of the Day of Judgment, Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. Guide us on the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favored; Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Verily Allah and His angels send Blessings upon the Prophet, O you who believe send your peace and blessings upon him.

Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad wa ala al-e Muhammad al A’immah wa mahdyeen wa salam tasleema katheerah

“O You who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority, (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (sawas), if you believe in Allah and in the Last day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.”

(Surah Nisa 59)

There is no God worthy of worship save Allah (swt) and Muhammad (sawas) is His chosen Messenger, the seal of the Prophets (sawas). Whichever came to the people by the hands of Muhammad (sawas) was only by the command of Allah (swt), the Lord of the Worlds. So therefore hold on fast to that which the Prophet of Allah (sawas) brought forth for that is his sunnah (lifestyle) and it is the rope of Allah (swt).

Lets discuss some narrations brought forth only from the books of the sunnah Insh’Allah.

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."

References: Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75 ; Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7; Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63 ; al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn, by al-Hakim, v4, p557 ; Jami' al-Saghir, by al-Suyuti, pp 2,160 ; al-Urful Wardi, by al-Suyuti, p2 ; al-Majma', by al-Tabarani, p217 ; Tahdhib al-Tahdhib, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, v9, p144 ; Fat'h al-Bari fi Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, by Ibn Hajar Asqalani, v7, p305 ; al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p249 ; al-Tathkirah, by al-Qurtubi, p617 ; al-Hawi, by al-Suyuti, v2, pp 165-166 ; Sharh al-Mawahib al-Ladunniyyah, by al-Zurqani, v5, p348 ; Fat'h al-Mugheeth, by al-Sakhawi, v3, p41 ; Kanz al-Ummal, v7 P186 ; Iqd al-Durar Fi Akhbar al-Mahdi al-Muntadhar, v12, Ch. 1 ; al-Bayan fi Akhbar Sahib al-Zaman, By Ganji al-Shafi'i, Ch. 12 ; al-Fusool al-Muhimmah, by Ibn Sabbagh al-Maliki, Ch. 12 ; Arjahul Matalib, by Ubaidallah Hindi al-Hanafi, p380 ; Muqaddimah, by Ibn Khaldoon, p266

As well as: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition 4085

The Prophet (saw) said: "al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household i.e. Ahlul-Bayt (as)."

So it is clear Al-Mahdi (as), is from the Ahlul-Bayt (as)

The Holy Qur’an (33:33)

“Allah only wishes to remove all impurity from you, O members of the Household (of the Prophet (saw), and purify you with a thorough purification”.

The Prophet Muhammad (sawas) instructed us at his farewell sermon after hajj that we should look towards his (sawas) family and adhere to them and the hadith below shows this. Why would holding onto the Ahlul-Bayt (as) be so important? The link to them would need to be kept so that when the Mahdi (as) from the family of Muhammad (sawas) appeared, then we could recognize him and support him and so that we can overcome the trials of Dajal (The Anti-Christ).

Sahih muslim 31: hadith no: 5920 and 31 hadith no: 5923

I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family

Furthermore the Prophet (sawas) left indication of who would be his (sawas) successor after him, and it was not the choice of the Prophet (sawas), rather it was the choice of Allah (swt), for no one has the right to choose the leaders save Allah (swt).

Sahih Muslim Book 31 Hadith Number 5914 and Sahih Bukhari 5.56 and 5.700:

The Prophet (sawas) said to Ali (as), "Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me."

Reference: Ahmad bin Hanbal related it from Barā’ bin ‘Āzib through two different chains of transmission in al-Musnad (4:281); Ibn Abī Shaybah, al-Musannaf (12:78 # 12167); Muhib Tabarī, Dhakhā’ir-ul-‘uqbā fī manāqib dhawī al-qurbā (p.125), ar-Riyād-un-nadrah fī manāqib-il-‘ashrah (3:126, 127); Hindī, Kanz-ul-‘ummāl (13:133, 134 # 36420); Ibn ‘Asākir, Tārīkh Dimashq al-kabīr (5:167, 168); Ibn Athīr, Asad-ul-ghābah (4:103); and Ibn Kathīr in al-Bidāyah wan-nihāyah (4:169; 5:464).

“It is narrated by Barā’ bin ‘Āzib (RA): We were on a journey with Allāh’s Messenger (SAW). (On the way) we stayed at Ghadīr Khum. There it was announced that the prayer was about to be offered. The space under two trees was cleaned for Allāh’s Messenger (SAW). Then he offered the zuhr (noon) prayer, and, holding ‘Alī’s hand, he said: Don’t you know that I am even nearer than the lives of the believers? They said: Why not! He said: Don’t you know that I am even nearer than the life of every believer? They said: Why not! The narrator says that he said while holding ‘Alī’s hand: One who has me as his master has ‘Alī as his master. O Allāh! Befriend the one who befriends him (‘Alī) and be the enemy of one who is his enemy. The narrator says that after this ‘Umar (bin al-Khattāb (RA)) met ‘Alī (RA) and said to him: O Ibn Abī Tālib! Congratulations, you have become the master of every male and female believer, morning and evening (for ever).”

Ahmad bin Hambal in his book Fadā’il-us-sahābah (2:610 number 1042) has added the following

(O Allāh!) Be the enemy of one who is his (‘Alī’s) enemy, and help him who helps him, and love him who loves him. Shu‘bah says that the Prophet (SAW) said in its place, “Bear malice towards him who bears malice towards (‘Alī)”.

Ahmad bin Hambal is considered the founder of the Hanbali school of fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), within Sunni Islam.

Not only did the Prophet (sawas) clearly show who his (sawas) successor was, but he (sawas) also established how many leaders there would be after him (sawas)

Sahih Bukhari: narration 9: 101, Sahih Muslim: hadith 1821

I heard the prophet (saw) saying "twelve princes" then he said a word I did not hear, then my father said "All of them are from Quraish".

Mustardak ala Sahahain V 4 Pg 456

Narrated from masrooq he said we were sitting one night with Abdullah as he was reading the Quran and a man has asked him "O father of abdulrahmad, have you asked the messenger of Allah (pbuh) how many successors will rule this nation ? He said no one has asked me about this matter since I came to Iraq before you, he said we did ask him and he said (pbuh) "Tweleve successors the same number of the successors of Bani Isreal".

The specification of the number is clear as the successors of Moses (as) are twelve, the disciples of Jesus (as) are twelve, and the successors of Muhammad (saw) are also twelve

So who are those 12 chieftains or successors or princes?

The Bible Genesis 17: 20.

“And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold, I have blessed him and I have made him fruitful, and I will multiply him exceedingly: twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation”.

Now I propose that it be pondered upon, why darud shareef is recited in salaah at least 5 times a day?

The Meaning of Salawat upon Muhammad (sawas) and the family (as) of Muhammad (sawas) by Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

Al-Salat is a form of supplication, invoking, seeking means of approach with Allah in order to receive something from Him (swt) and it is also when you call upon Him (swt) so you can receive what you need. So when you say “O Allah Sali onto Muhammad (sawas)” it means to call to Allah so He (swt) can raise the status of Muhammad (pbuhahf) and make his rank higher.

Definatley, the rank of Muhammad (pbuhahf) is the most closest and nearer to Allah (swt), unlike any other rank. However his rank is permanently thehighest and is also the one that Allah swt mentioned in the Qur’an “And was a distance of two bows or nearer (53:9)”. So asking with a need from Allah by the Salat on Muhammad (sawas) so he can raise the rank of Muhammad and make it high to the people, where the people will recognize the great stautus of Muhammad (pbuhahf) and that will only happen during the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as). And when Imam Mahdi (as) appears he shall spread 25 letters from his knowledge so he can teach the people about tawheed (monotheism), the messengers, books of Allah, angels and the creation of Allah (swt) and also teach themabout who Muhammad (pbuhahf) really is.

So when we say “Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad wa ala al-e Muhammad”, we are actually saying ‘O Allah reveal the truth of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and reveal for us the greatest rank of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad’ –as if we are saying ‘O Allah hasten the appearance of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and O Allah reveal the justice, truth, tranquility and eliminate inequity, corruption and oppression.

And what I have learned from Imam Al-Mahdi (as) is :in the Name of Allah, the merciful and the beneficent, there is no power around us except with Allah, the High, the Great, Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad wa ala al-e Muhammad (wa Salam Tasleema) greet him with a thorough greeting”. And whoever says it 50 times, he shall not be recorded as someone who is absentminded on that day, and whoever says it 100 times it will be recorded that he shall be one of the “Thakireen (in the day of judgement) who mention Allah swt many times.” And whoever says it 1000 times he shall be amongst the winners with Allah swt and with Imam Al-Mahdi (as)

The Holy Qur’an (33:56)
Allah and the angels send salat on the (Nabi) Prophet (pbuhahf), O You who believe! Send your salat on him and greet him with a thorough greeting.

So this means that true believers ask for a need from Allah (swt) so that he can Sali (raise the rank of Muhammad (sawas) and say Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad wa ala al-e Muhammad wa salam tasleema. And the meaning salam tasleema means to give them security and safety. And the security ofit, is pledging allegiance to the Qa’im (Mahdi (as), and the safety is the nation of the Qa’im.

The Holy Qur’an (3:97)
“And whoever enters it, becomes secure”.

The Holy Qur’an (34:18)
“And travel within it day and night safely”.

Another Question after this was asked in response to this meaning and is as follows:

“Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad wa ala al-e Muhammad kama salait ala Ibrahim wa ala al-e Ibrahim”. It is known that Muhammad (sawas) and his family (as) is better than Ibrahim (as) his family (as), so how can it be asking for a need from Allah thathe raised the rank of Muhammad (sawas) and the family of Muhammad like how He raised the rank of Ibrahim (as) and the family of Ibrahim (as). Shouldn’t they (Muhammad (sawas) and his family (as)) be better than Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim (as)?

Answer given by Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

“Salat on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad means to ask Allah (swt) to hasten the appearance of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad (pbut), so that their Qa’im (Mahdi), the one who stands to reform/guider) appears. So that is why it was joined with the salat on Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim (pbut) that is because Allah swt hastened the appearance of their Qa’im and it was Prophet Moses (as).

So asking Allah swt with raising the rank of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad (pbut) same way how He raised the rank of Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim (as) means: O Allah make the Qa’im appear from the family of Muhammad the same way you made the Qa’im of the family of Ibrahim (as) appear who was Moses (as). And the tribes of Israel used to wait for Moses (as) the same way how the Muslims are waiting for Imam Al-Mahdi (as) now”.

So clearly it has been established who the ones are who are in authority who we are to obey along with Allah (swt), The One the Conqueror and the Best of Creation Muhammad (sawas) mentioned in the opening verse

Claims made by the Al-Huda

We are closing towards the End Times, injustice and corruption is widespread, and that the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as) is a minor sign.

Indeed we consider this to be true and that we are living in the end days for many of the signs mentioned by the Prophet (sawas) have come to be and these are also the same exact signs mentioned in various religious texts like the bible as well. Yet the author considers the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as) to be a minor sign rather we say it is a major sign, for this is the fight of the party of Allah versus the party of satan. Imam Mahdi (as) versus the Dajal, with dajal trying to take as many to Jahanam (Hell) and Imam Mahdi (as) trying to take as many as possible to Janaah (Heaven), and the advent of Imam Mahdi (as) is considered by them to be a minor sign, rather they say that we should wish not to live in this time as how powerful dajal will be, so they choose rather not to want to face it, (as if they have the ability to control it), for the fear that they be mislead by Dajal, and rather they say that the Caliph who will be sent by Allah (swt) to fight dajal and who is the straight path is but a minor sign.

“In fact there is no neutrality; either you support God and ratify His supremacy or you fight with the devil and for his supremacy (God curse him), while the silent are mute devils.”

“As who are with God are with God, and who are with the devil are with the devil, and who are on the hill, as they call themselves, are mute devils!”
Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

Al huda claims Imam Mahdi (as) is from Prophet (sawas) lineage and that he is from the sons of Hassan (as). There is a hadith which supports this claim and the side note brought as further proof was that Hassan gave up the caliphate for the Ummah and for unity, and because of this giving up the caliphate Hassan (as) was blessed by Allah (swt) and therefore through this Imam Mahdi (as) has a pure lineague???

We say yes Imam Mahdi (as) is from the family of Muhammad (sawas), his lineague, His Ahlul-Bayt (as) (Household). We say that he is the lineague of Hussein (as), and the truth of the matter is with Allah, for indeed little does it matter from whose lineague he (as) comes whether it was Hassan (as) or Hussein (as), for both are blessed and are the leaders of the Youth of Paradise.

To pose a question to Al-Huda and supporters, and to clarify the matter even further.

Allah says in His Glorious Book The Holy Qur’an (2:30)
“Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy name?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) said: “Ask them is the truth in the Rulership of Allah that Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) calls to and it is what Allah commanded in His Generous Book, or is the truth in the Rulership of people and elections that they call to and run after, and it is the remains of the table of the disbelieving Americans?”

“Here there comes to us the days of Hajj, so ask them will they say during Hajj “I respond to Your call my Lord, I respond to You, there is no deity save You. All praise, grace and RULERSHIP belong to You. You have no partners. Furthermore are the ones saying this from them not ashamed from themselves, are they not with their elections shouting “Rulership is for us”. Are they not shouting “”Rulership is for other than You, nothing is for You”, for what Rulership have they left for Allah so that they may say “Rulership is for You, verily You have no partners”.

“Is this not Hypocrisy in itself for their saying does not match their works, and it is against the banner of Imam Al Mahdi (as), Allegiance is to Allah (swt)”.

So it becomes clear that only Allah decides who the leader and those who take to elections should only ask themselves if the Prophet (sawas) took into consideration elections, and the people electing leaders or rather did he believe in the appointment of leaders by Allah (swt).

So knowing that the caliphate was cast onto the shoulders of Hassan (as) as a command of Allah through the Prophet Muhammad (sawas), would Hassan (as) hand over the caliphate to someone not appointed by Allah, and would he merely give up that which was commanded upon him (as) by Allah (swt)?

And if Hussein (as) was the successor of Hassan (as) and the caliphate passed to Hussein (as), would the caliphate then not be continued through the lineague of Hussein (as)? and Allah knows best.

And definitely the Prophet Muhammad (sawas) indicated that after him(sawas) their would be 12 leaders/princes (Imams)

The Holy Qur’an Surah Yaseen Verse 12
“Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces [their footsteps and walking on the earth with their legs to the mosques for the five compulsory congregational prayers, Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) and all other good and evil they did, and that which they leave behind], and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Imam.”

And we say that Imam Mahdi (as) is the 12th Imam from the lineague of Muhmammad (sawas), born at a time when Islam was pure and pristine and has seen how the muslims deviated away from the religion brought by the Prophet (sawas) and only to return to the world to reform it and fill the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice, and re-introduce the norms of the Prophet Muhammad (sawas) tender and fresh.

The Prophet (sawas) did not set a time. And yes this we believe is correct as the knowledge of the hour (of appearance) is known only by Allah (swt) and all we have are the narrations of Prophet Muhammad (sawas) pertaining the signs for the coming of the hour (of appearance)

Al-Huda mentions 2 hadith in trying to establish the location and proximity of where the Mahdi (as) would appear.

Hadith 1
On the authority of thawban, The Prophet (sawas) said: “Before your treasure, 3 will kill each other – all of them are sons of a different caliph but none will be the recipient. Then the Black Banners will appear from the East and they will Kill you in a way that has never before been done by a nation….. if you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because surely he is the Caliph of Allah, The Mahdi. If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan (present day Afghanistan), join that army, even if you have to crawl over ice, for this is the army of the Caliph, the Mahdi and no one can stop that army until it reaches Jerusalem.”
(Ibn Majah and Ahmed)

Hadith 2
Umm Salamah (RA) narrates, The Propet (sawas) said:
“Disagreement will occur upon the death of the Caliph and a man of the people of Medina will flee to Mecca. Some of the People of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and make him accept their Bay’a (being chosen as a leader) (at a location) between the Rukn (Corner of the Ka’ba containing the Black Stone) and the Maqam (Place) of Abraham (Located at the side of the ka’ba). An army from the people of AshSham (Greater Syria) will then be sent against him, but khusf (land collapse) will happen to them (they will die) in the Baidaa (desert) between Mecca and Medina. When the people see this, the Abdal (pious eminent individuals) of Syria and the Asa’ib (pious individuals) of the people of Iraq will come to him and offer Bay’a (accept his leadership) between the Rukn and the Maqam”
(Abu Dawud)

Hadith 1 states black flags from the East will appear and to crawl over ice if you have to join that army for that is the army of the Caliph of Allah, The Mahdi (as)

Hadith 2 states that a man will come from Medina go to Mecca and that people will come to pledge allegiance to at the ka’ba is the Mahdi (as) and that the army of with the black flags come to him (as) and pledges allegiance to him at the Ka’ba

So the author summarises as follows:

He will be from Medina and on haring his appearance the army from the East with black flags will come to support him. When this army emerges then go and give your allegiance to him even if you should crawl to him on snow.

We are in total agreement that allegiance will be given to the Mahdi (as) at the Ka’ba and that is the location from which Imam Mahdi (as) appears.

However the hadith states that the army with black flags are the army of the Mahdi (as) and that the army comes to the Mahdi (as) only once at the ka’ba to pay allegiance.

Does this not imply that the army with the black flags must exist before the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as) at the ka’ba??

And if so, how can the army with the black flags be the army of the Mahdi (as) if the Mahdi (as) is not with them, and is only with them at the time when the army comes to him at the ka’ba?

How will the army of the black flags be known that they are indeed the army of the Mahdi (as) then?

Al-Huda claims Imam Mahdi (as) will not have any fantastical powers and that neither did the Prophet (sawas) have fantastical powers and that those that are ale to work miracles are the route to the dajal.

“And so I ask you by Allah, in whose hand is the Kingdom of the Heavens? Is it Allah or is it the Satan (May Allah curse him)? So if you say that these things are Magic or from the Jinn and that is your statement, a rival is he who says that the Kingdom of the Heavens is in the hands of the Devil (May Allah curse him) And Allah curses he who says such an ignorant stupid statement and insists upon it and does not repent to Allah over it.”
Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

Rather we say that no Prophet (sawas) or vicegerent neither dajal has fantastical powers of their own, rather they only have the power that Allah (swt) allows them to have. If miracles occur it only happens by the will of Allah (swt). And even Dajal will only have the abilities that which Allah (swt) has given him to have.

The Holy Qur’an (61:6)
“And (remember) when 'Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah sent unto you confirming the Torah which came before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

And is the name Ahmad (as) not the name of the Prophet (sawas), and does the verse not mention a messenger to come whose name is Ahmad. And yes the verse says messenger and not a Prophet to come, a messenger whose name is Ahmad. And yes it can refer to Muhammad (sawas) as well. The Qur’an runs the path of the sun and moon, meaning it is relevant for so long as the heaven and the earth endure and the owner of this verse in this time is Ahmad Al-Hassan (as).

Al-Huda claims that Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) is claiming to be the Mahdi (as), and that his followers believe him to be a Mahdi (as) before Imam Mahdi (as) as he (as) states that he testifies that he is the messenger sent by Imam Mahdi (as)

We say that he is not claiming to be Imam Mahdi (as) as in the 12th Imam (as), and the reason that the followers believe him to be a Mahdi (as) before Imam Mahdi (as) is due to the will of Prophet Muhammad (sawas), that which was written on the night of his (sawas) death.

The will that states that the 1 who calls to Imam Mahdi (as), will be Ahmad and he will be the 1st believer in the 12th Imam (as). Unfortunately the will is not within the books of the sunnah, however evidence that the Prophet (sawas) wished to write a statement on the night of his death can be found within the books of the sunnah (Sahih Bukhari 4.393 and 5.716) as well as the importance of leaving a will when one passes away mentioned in the Holy Qur’an (2:180)
"It is prescribed for you when death approaches one of you, if he leaves behind any goods that he makes a bequest for Parents and (the nearest kinsmen) in goodness, this is a duty upon the pious"

And this is what we wish to clarify that Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) is different from Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (as), rather Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) is the Yamani from the family of Muhammad (sawas) the 1st Mahdi who is calling to the 12th Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (as).

The Yamani is the one who prepares the way and the base and gather the supporters, and raises the army with the black flags, and this is how you know that this is the Mahdi (as) army for the banner of the black flags will correspond to the banner of the Mahdi (as) which is “Allegiance is to Allah”. And By Allah we tell you that the Yamani from the family of Muhammad (sawas) is alive in the Earth and is preparing the way to Imam Mahdi (as) Insh’Allah

Al-Huda claims that the shia scholars have labeled him a liar and his group a deviant sect and that the sunni scholars are united in declaring him and his message falsehood.

We ask you to ask yourself, what always happened when a caliph of Allah (swt) appeared in the Earth, were the scholars his supporters or did they plot against him and order his killing as well as the persecution of their supporters and followers, Abel (as) and Cain, Abraham (as) and Nimrod, Moses (as) and pharaoh, Jesus (as) with the romans and the jews, and we know that when Muhammad (sawas) appeared the tyrants made attempts on his life and persecuted his (sawas) followers.

Al-Huda has gone so far as to call these people dajaalloon, deceivers who use trickery and manipulation to deceive, and that millions have been led astray by them and how many thousand lost their lives due to them.

And we say rather nothing has changed, the Prophets of old (pbut) were always called liars and magicians, and today the verse which mentions Ahmad that when he brings clear proof the people call it magic has come to life

Al-Huda employs the viewer to be cautious where their religion is taken from, urging them to take the religion from the Qur’an and the Pristine sunnah (lifestyle) of the Prophet (sawas) and that they are to refer to the scholars that have their best interest at heart.

And we agree in totality, we have the Qur’an and the sunnah (lifestyle) of the final Prophet (sawas), but we need to be serious and real about whether we really are following what the Prophet (sawas) stood for and brought forth.

“O you people, those non-working scholars have fascinated you and they have resembled the invalid by the truth, as resemblance is named by resemblance for its resemblance to the truth”.
Ahmad Al-Hassan (as).

So basically just because you name your group sunni (meaning you follow the sunnah), and just because you have the name doesn’t make you automatically following it.

Al-Huda claims that we should take the middle way, yet they refer to themselves as sunni and as shia, was it not the role of Prophet Muhammad (sawas) to abolish sects.

For those who claim to be shia in this day, perhaps they are adding a sin to themselves for to be considered to be a shia of the Prophet (sawas) and his blessed family (as), we must resemble them in perfection of morals and conduct and we are far from these Godly manners, how dare we have so much self-love to elevate our status to be amongst them, we can only pray that we be the dust on the shoes of The Prophet (sawas) and to have such proximity with him Insh’Allah Ameen.

Al-Huda claims that the scholars have the communties best interest a t heart, yet did you hear the many narrations from the Prophet (sawas) concerning the scholars of the end times.

The Prophet (sawas) said; “All that remains will be an ignorant body of people. The people will ask them about their religious needs, and they will will issue fatwas (religious opinion on a matter) in the light of their own ideas and desires (ignoring the Qur’an and hadith) and will both deviate themselves and lead other into deviation”

(Sahih Bukhari, Tajrid as-Sarih: 2174; Muslim; Tirmidhi; an-Nasai; Sunan ibn Majah; Ahmad, al-Musnad, 2/162, 190; Darimi, as-Sunan; ibn Hibban, as-Sahih, no. 4571, 6719, 6723; Hadith narrated by Abd Allah ibn Umar (ra)

O people do not be tricked by the scholars of Falsehood and their helpers, read, search and verify. Learn and know the truth by your own selves. Do not wait for the day of judgement and they would say: "Our Lord! We obeyed our chiefs and our great ones, and they misled us as to the (right) Path.” (33:67)

"Don’t rely on ignorants who call themselves acquainted, so they fill your eyes and ears with mud, and pull you into this materialist, transitional world, and into its ornaments. Don’t rely on them, because they can’t see their own hands, and this transitional world is their amount of knowledge."
Ahmad Al-Hassan (as)

O You who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority, (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (sawas), if you believe in Allah and in the Last day. That is better and more suitable for final determination. (Surah Nisa 59)

So that which came from The Prophet (sawas) and those with him (sawas) in authority i.e. the vicegerents from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) was commanded by Allah (swt). And the verse continues and says that if you are to differ in anything amongst yourselves, then refer it to Allah and His messenger (sawas).

So we ask Al-Huda and their supporters to implement and practice the verse they brought forward and indeed this a matter in which there are some differences in opinion. Ask Allah (swt) through Istikhara about the validity of the call and message of Ahmad Al-Hassan (as), whether he is the Yamani (as) from the family of Muhammad (sawas), whether he is the truth and the straight path and whether allegiance to him (as) is incumbent Insh’Allah.

So will you be of those who ask the scholars about the Yamani (as) before you ask Allah (swt) and His messenger (sawas) through Istikhara Insh’Allah??

Verily if you ask for guidance you shall receive it Insh’Allah.

Verily Allah guides whom He wills, (i.e. those looking for guidance) and he leaves in misguidance whom He wills (i.e. those not interested in his guidance).

Allah humma sal-e ala Muhammad Wa ala Al-e Muhammad al A’imma wa Mahdiyeen Wa Salam Tasleema Katheerah.

All praises due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of Kingship, the One who runs the Celestial Objects, the Summoner of Wind, the One who causes the dawns to break, the Authority of Religion, the Lord of the Worlds.

All praises to Allah from whom the sky and its inhabitants shake out of fear of Him, and the Earth shakes and its buildings, and the sea flows in waves and who swims in it.

Allah send your Blessings on Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, the running celestial objects in depths immersive, whoever rides in it is safe and whoever leaves it drowns, the one who advances to them is a renegade and the one who is late to them is bound to vanish and the one necessary to them sticks by them catches up/follows.
Muhammad Ebrahim wrote: and also ask them to explain the logic about how Imam Hassan (as) handed over the caliphate for the Ummah and for Unity??? have u ever heard this before??

Salam,
Unfortunately i have heard this before from a series of sunni lectures on Imam Mahdi (as), its actually really disgusting and embarassing but I will tell you it for the sake of refuting such outrageous logic: basically those other lectures i saw on youtube (and it seems this video as well) claim that because AlHussein (as) revolted against Yazeed that he is less worthy than AlHassan (as) to have the Mahdi come from his progeny. Somehow they reason that people should always stay quite in the face oppression and tyrant rulers.
Its absolutely illogical and shameful. I sincerely hope that people stop saying such mislead and misleading statements.
This is also related, I have also read in an English Quran with comments that in the verse "Obey Allah, and the Messenger and those in Authority" they think the third category refers to anyone in authority, just or tyrant.

That does not make since, so why was Moses (as) not staying quite against Pharoah? Why was Muhammed (sawas) not staying quite against the Quraysh leaders of Mecca?

Fee aman Allah
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]

Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam. Des Yamanis. Y-14. Si on revenait au[…]