The private section for the Ansar Al Yamani a.s
By Zolfigarr
Salam Alaikom wr wb

1.I had a vision of seeing 2 lionesses and a lion behind a fence and suddenly the fence opened and I thought they were going to attack me. All three did not see me as a target but I saw one of the lionesses dashing forth right infront of me trying to catch something. I was thinking that can those three be angels or people in real life?

2.I had a vision of seeing Hassanain Rajabali and I was discussing the dawa with him. I was posing questions to him and he would eventually raise his voice but what is unusual is that his face changed and it leaked his evil intention against the dawa of Imam Ahmad a.s Istagforalla.Although, the tone of his voice was to be friendly ,it still didn't cover up the intention he had which is forget about the dawa. He was constantly trying to not stick to Imam Ahmad a.s and he was discussing about irrelevant topics to make the subject of Yamani a.s be the most insignificant.
By Aunslaught ihd
Wa'alekum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Wow. Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s) Dream Interpretation Book:

Lion
Seeing a lion in a dream means: (1) A Strong or Harsh Man (2) A Strong
Enemy. Seeing mud in a dream in a cold environment or country is a
worse and more difficult omen than seeing it in a hot country or
environment
By Labbayk_Ahmed
Revelations 5:5 Then one of the elders said to me, Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.

فقال لي واحد من الشيوخ لا تبك.هوذا قد غلب الاسد الذي من سبط يهوذا اصل داود ليفتح السفر ويفك ختومه السبعة

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (AS) said:

"And who is the lion from the tribe of Judah and King David's great descendant who opens the scroll and its seven seals other than the lion who fought with Ali PBUH in Khaybar, Uhud, Haneen and Badir?
And he is from the tribe of Judah because his mother is from the children of Israel, (Narjis) the mother of Imam Al-Mahdi PBUH".

Wal hamdulillah wa7dah
By Labbayk_Ahmed
Zolfigarr wrote:2.I had a vision of seeing Hassanain Rajabali and I was discussing the dawa with him. I was posing questions to him and he would eventually raise his voice but what is unusual is that his face changed and it leaked his evil intention against the dawa of Imam Ahmad a.s Istagforalla.Although, the tone of his voice was to be friendly ,it still didn't cover up the intention he had which is forget about the dawa. He was constantly trying to not stick to Imam Ahmad a.s and he was discussing about irrelevant topics to make the subject of Yamani a.s be the most insignificant.

SubhanAllah.

Malakoot, or the kingdom of Heavens, is a world of realities and facts, not like this world we are living in. There you can see the facts the way they are, for example the one who is given authority from Allah over people you will see a crown on his head; the crown here is a part of the reality of this successor in the Malakoot, because the souls in the Malakoot sees facts. So when the Nafs/soul is released from this body at the time of sleep, it goes to the Malakoot and may see these facts that is referred to by symbols.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]