The private section for the Ansar Al Yamani a.s
By Joseph
It's pretty bad when you start memorizing the letter/bot-checks... :lol:

SubhanAllah
By Haider
Joseph wrote:It's pretty bad when you start memorizing the letter/bot-checks... :lol:

SubhanAllah

:wtf: The bot checks just seem to be getiing longer and more frequent(every 2nd one)..I think they're onto us :D
By Joseph
InshaAllah you brothers can register on this forum and help keep the topics active. I've been trying to get into several forums and the process is long, that is why I've been focusing on youtube and facebook...but it is very important that we get into other forums and begin discussions and spreading the links, InshaAllah.

http://www.shiaforums.com/vb/f5/marhaba ... #post31040

http://www.shiaforums.com/vb/f25/ground ... #post31043
By Joseph
Forget that idea, Shia forum already banned me :) SubhanAllah...

We need to start brainstorming on how to approach these forums. Youtube and facebook is quick and has the potential of reaching out to many, and Alhamdulillah...we are seeing a slow and steady climb, but we have to figure out how to be more efficient and effective in the forums.

The problem I'm running into is the time it takes to get set up in most of these forums, having to wait and get permission to post links and videos, and then as soon as you do... :wtf:

Any ideas? Perhaps something is working for you, or do you know any other sites we can start out with?

I pray several of you help with this campaign and get involved with this, it is so important to the success of this series, and may Allah (swt) help us in finding ways to make it successful
By Haider
Joseph wrote:Forget that idea, Shia forum already banned me :) SubhanAllah...

We need to start brainstorming on how to approach these forums. Youtube and facebook is quick and has the potential of reaching out to many, and Alhamdulillah...we are seeing a slow and steady climb, but we have to figure out how to be more efficient and effective in the forums.

The problem I'm running into is the time it takes to get set up in most of these forums, having to wait and get permission to post links and videos, and then as soon as you do... :wtf:

Any ideas? Perhaps something is working for you, or do you know any other sites we can start out with?

I pray several of you help with this campaign and get involved with this, it is so important to the success of this series, and may Allah (swt) help us in finding ways to make it successful

I've started posting here at a local Irish board divided up into many sections sport, music, religion, conspiracy theory etc..The thing is that they let you post stuff straight away and don't ban you unless you constantly keep breaking the rules..Anyway I've made a thread about "the arrived" in the conspiracy theory section and i've made a thread about the Yamani a.s. in the Islamic section. But although I'm getting views I'm the only one posting in those threads(trying to update them regularly)..I'm considering making another account and pretend I'm interested in these in the hope that others jump on board and it sparks a bit of interest, that way.

Although facebook, twitter and youtube are fast ways of getting the message out, the problem that I forsee is that countless hours would have to be spent in updating the comments section on these pages, to see a big improvement. And you would have to rely on other people to get the message out (those who have seen this series) ie word of mouth.

The problem is with Islamic and shia forums mainly and I can predict how many lies they have spent about the Imam a.s. and brother Abdullah. So they are'nt going to be exactly ecstatic about having his works on their page or for that matter any person acquainted with him.

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but all this stuff must be taken into consideration if the series is to reach the masses.

The best thing i think is to keep updating your twitter,facebook, youtube page..And if anybody is making videos here to mention hashemstudios/The arrived at the end and putting a link in the description box. Another thing could be going onto paltalk and other chat sites to promote it in the islamic rooms and other rooms..But that's going to get you banned from those rooms(it's worth a try at least). Or get into contact with admins in the savior room and arabic room and ask if its ok to post this up from time to time..as it is linked with the dawa after all !

Those are the things off the top of my head, so I apologise if some sound stupid..But an easier and appropriate means of promoting this series is out there to spark interest in the thousands(if not millions) inshallah. Its just a matter of finding which one is best.
By Joseph
Youtube shut down The Arrived world-wide, due to a company called UMG. We checked many times and this was the case. We made the post, asking for brothers and sisters to share the link here to the forum, but then SubhanAllah....it began working again! A true blessing...may Allah (swt) continue protecting us and give us victory over shaytan and the evil ones among the jinn and men.
By Joseph
Paltalk is an amazing idea brother, but I can only get in the middle eastern rooms, and I know that you can't share links there if you are not an Admin. So we would have to get on the mic and talk about the series. InshaAllah if you have some time, try going through many different rooms and talking about the series, seeing if they will let you get on the mic.

Right now youtube is tampering with the series, this company UMG. Abdullah contacted them and complained and they opened it back up, and we pray it stays up, but there are no guarantees. So when you are sharing links, make sure you are also sharing the link to The Arrived thread here at the forum, InshaAllah.

Thanks bro for working so hard on promoting this, you and moh are doing a great job, MashAllah.

viewforum.php?f=116
By Joseph
A special thanks to brothers Mohammad_ak, Haider, Aunslaught, Muhammad Ebrahim and some members on the Farsi translation team, they have all been working so hard in helping promote The Arrived on the internet. We hope that you join in on the campaign, and work the youtube comment pages and channel walls, many different forums, facebook, twitter, and download/upload The Arrived on your youtube pages, perhaps create new youtube pages....there is a lot of ground to cover and anything you can do would be a great help InshaAllah.

This next part in the series is going to be so shocking, and we have to do our best to get it into more houses.

InshaAllah the word will spread quickly soon.
By Mahdi_bia
Last edited by Mahdi_bia on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Joseph
MashAllah sister...

Keep up the great work guys, the view count is rising, last checked (3,466) views! :thumbup:

MashAllah, Alhamdulillah Rub 'alamin!

So this shows us, with some hard work and a lot of determination, this series can reach many by the Grace and Permission of Allah (swt).
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]

Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam. Des Yamanis. Y-14. Si on revenait au[…]