The Journey Begins at 40...

This forum is dedicated to everything about Religion

Moderator: Shana

Aba-AlSadiq

The Journey seems to begin at 40 for some of the most famous figures of the Qur'an and Bible....

There are two words in the qur'an... Balagh Ashadahe بَلَغَ اَشُدَّہٗ

They mean "Reaching utmost completion" or "maturity" or "full strength"

The Qur'an says in Surah Al Ahqaf verse 15

وَوَصَّیۡنَا الۡاِنۡسٰنَ بِوٰلِدَیۡہِ اِحۡسٰنًا ۖ حَمَلَتۡہُ اُمُّہٗ کُرۡہًا وَّوَضَعَتۡہُ کُرۡہًا ۖ وَّحَمۡلُہٗ وَفِصٰلُہٗ ثَلٰثُوۡنَ شَہۡرًا ۚ حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ اَشُدَّہٗ وَبَلَغَ اَرۡبَعِیۡنَ سَنَۃً قَالَ رَبِّ اَوۡزِعۡنِیۡۤ اَنۡ اَشۡکُرَ نِعۡمَتَکَ الَّتِیۡۤ اَنۡعَمۡتَ عَلَیَّ وَعَلٰی وٰلِدَیَّ وَاَنۡ اَعۡمَلَ صٰلِحًا تَرۡضٰٮہُ وَاَصۡلِحۡ لِیۡ فِیۡ ذُرِّیَّتِیۡۤ ۖ اِنِّیۡ تُبۡتُ اِلَیۡکَ وَاِنِّیۡ مِنَ الۡمُسۡلِمِیۡنَ

And We have enjoined on man to be good to his parents. His mother bears him with pain, and brings him forth with pain. And the bearing of him and his weaning takes thirty months, till, when he attains his full maturity and reaches the age of forty years, he says, ‘My Lord, grant me the power that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do such good works as may please Thee. And make my seed righteous for me. I do turn to Thee; and, truly, I am of those who submit to Thee.’

So there is an association which is made in the Qur'an between the age of 40 and between the state of full strength or maturity. God is stating that at the age of 40, the human being is at full maturity and is complete and turns towards God.

In Surah 40:67 it says

ہُوَ الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَکُمۡ مِّنۡ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِنۡ نُّطۡفَۃٍ ثُمَّ مِنۡ عَلَقَۃٍ ثُمَّ یُخۡرِجُکُمۡ طِفۡلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبۡلُغُوۡۤا اَشُدَّکُمۡ ثُمَّ لِتَکُوۡنُوۡا شُیُوۡخًا ۚ وَمِنۡکُمۡ مَّنۡ یُّتَوَفّٰی مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ۖ وَلِتَبۡلُغُوۡۤا اَجَلًا مُّسَمًّی وَّلَعَلَّکُمۡ تَعۡقِلُوۡنَ

He it is Who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clot; then He brings you forth as a child; then He lets you grow that you may attain your full strength; then He lets you become old — though some among you are caused to die before — and He lets you live that you may reach a term appointed, and that you may learn wisdom.

So clearly it is the stage and age of being an adult but what is so significant about this age of 40 ? Is it about the physical body or the mind as well?

وَلَا تَقۡرَبُوۡا مَالَ الۡیَتِیۡمِ اِلَّا بِالَّتِیۡ ہِیَ اَحۡسَنُ حَتّٰی یَبۡلُغَ اَشُدَّہٗ ۚ وَاَوۡفُوۡا بِالۡعَہۡدِ ۖ اِنَّ الۡعَہۡدَ کَانَ مَسۡـُٔوۡلًا

And come not near the property of the orphan, except in the best way, until he attains his maturity, and fulfil the covenant; for the covenant shall be questioned about.

Surah Bani Israel verse 34

وَلَا تَقۡرَبُوۡا مَالَ الۡیَتِیۡمِ اِلَّا بِالَّتِیۡ ہِیَ اَحۡسَنُ حَتّٰی یَبۡلُغَ اَشُدَّہٗ ۖ وَاَوۡفُوا الۡکَیۡلَ وَالۡمِیۡزَانَ بِالۡقِسۡطِ ۖ لَا نُکَلِّفُ نَفۡسًا اِلَّا وُسۡعَہَا ۖ وَاِذَا قُلۡتُمۡ فَاعۡدِلُوۡا وَلَوۡ کَانَ ذَا قُرۡبٰی ۖ وَبِعَہۡدِ اللّٰہِ اَوۡفُوۡا ۚ ذٰلِکُمۡ وَصّٰٮکُمۡ بِہٖ لَعَلَّکُمۡ تَذَکَّرُوۡنَ

‘And approach not the property of the orphan, except in a way which is best, till he attains his maturity. And give full measure and weight with equity. We task not any soul except according to its capacity. And when you speak, observe justice, even if the concerned person be a relative, and fulfil the covenant of Allah. That is what He enjoins upon you, that you may remember.’

Surah 6:152

Here it seems to indicate that even the orphan is not able to properly make the best decisions in regards to his own finances until reaching the age of 40...

In Surah Al Kahf in the story of the two orphans and the wall it indicates that the treasure was hidden from them until they reached the age of 40...

وَاَمَّا الۡجِدَارُ فَکَانَ لِغُلٰمَیۡنِ یَتِیۡمَیۡنِ فِی الۡمَدِیۡنَۃِ وَکَانَ تَحۡتَہٗ کَنۡزٌ لَّہُمَا وَکَانَ اَبُوۡہُمَا صٰلِحًا فَاَرَادَ رَبُّکَ اَنۡ یَّبۡلُغَاۤ اَشُدَّہُمَا وَیَسۡتَخۡرِجَا کَنۡزَہُمَا رَحۡمَۃً مِّنۡ رَّبِّکَ ۚ وَمَا فَعَلۡتُہٗ عَنۡ اَمۡرِیۡ ۚ ذٰلِکَ تَاۡوِیۡلُ مَا لَمۡ تَسۡطِع عَّلَیۡہِ صَبۡرًا

‘And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town, and beneath it was a treasure belonging to them, and their father had been a righteous man, so thy Lord desired that they should reach their age of full strength and take out their treasure, as a mercy from thy Lord; and I did it not of my own accord. This is the explanation of that which thou wast not able to bear with patience.’

Surah 18:82
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.04.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.04.25 PM.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 7758 times
یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّاسُ اِنۡ کُنۡتُمۡ فِیۡ رَیۡبٍ مِّنَ الۡبَعۡثِ فَاِنَّا خَلَقۡنٰکُمۡ مِّنۡ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِنۡ نُّطۡفَۃٍ ثُمَّ مِنۡ عَلَقَۃٍ ثُمَّ مِنۡ مُّضۡغَۃٍ مُّخَلَّقَۃٍ وَّغَیۡرِ مُخَلَّقَۃٍ لِّنُبَیِّنَ لَکُمۡ ۚ وَنُقِرُّ فِی الۡاَرۡحَامِ مَا نَشَآءُ اِلٰۤی اَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّی ثُمَّ نُخۡرِجُکُمۡ طِفۡلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبۡلُغُوۡۤا اَشُدَّکُمۡ ۖ وَمِنۡکُمۡ مَّنۡ یُّتَوَفّٰی وَمِنۡکُمۡ مَّنۡ یُّرَدُّ اِلٰۤی اَرۡذَلِ الۡعُمُرِ لِکَیۡلَا یَعۡلَمَ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ عِلۡمٍ شَیۡـًٔا ۚ وَتَرَی الۡاَرۡضَ ہَامِدَۃً فَاِذَاۤ اَنۡزَلۡنَا عَلَیۡہَا الۡمَآءَ اہۡتَزَّتۡ وَرَبَتۡ وَاَنۡۢبَتَتۡ مِنۡ کُلِّ زَوۡجٍۭ بَہِیۡجٍ

O people, if you are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then consider that We have indeed created you from dust, then from a spermdrop, then from clotted blood, then from a lump of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may make Our power manifest to you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term; then We bring you forth as babes; then We rear you that you may attain to your age of full strength. And there are some of you who are caused to die prematurely, and there are others among you who are driven to the worst part of life with the result that they know nothing after having had knowledge. And thou seest the earth lifeless, but when We send down water thereon, it stirs and swells, and grows every kind of beauteous vegetation.

Surah 22:5

If we look at the story of Moses a.s. we notice the following:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. طسم
2. تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ
3. نَتْلُو عَلَيْكَ مِنْ نَبَإِ مُوسَىٰ وَفِرْعَوْنَ بِالْحَقِّ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
4. إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ عَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَجَعَلَ أَهْلَهَا شِيَعًا يَسْتَضْعِفُ طَائِفَةً مِنْهُمْ يُذَبِّحُ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيِي نِسَاءَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
5. وَنُرِيدُ أَنْ نَمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ
6. وَنُمَكِّنَ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنُرِيَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا مِنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَحْذَرُونَ
7. وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ ۖ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي وَلَا تَحْزَنِي ۖ إِنَّا رَادُّوهُ إِلَيْكِ وَجَاعِلُوهُ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ
8. فَالْتَقَطَهُ آلُ فِرْعَوْنَ لِيَكُونَ لَهُمْ عَدُوًّا وَحَزَنًا ۗ إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا كَانُوا خَاطِئِينَ
9. وَقَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ فِرْعَوْنَ قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِي وَلَكَ ۖ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَنْفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
10. وَأَصْبَحَ فُؤَادُ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ فَارِغًا ۖ إِنْ كَادَتْ لَتُبْدِي بِهِ لَوْلَا أَنْ رَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قَلْبِهَا لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
11. وَقَالَتْ لِأُخْتِهِ قُصِّيهِ ۖ فَبَصُرَتْ بِهِ عَنْ جُنُبٍ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
12. وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ نَاصِحُونَ
13. فَرَدَدْنَاهُ إِلَىٰ أُمِّهِ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلَا تَحْزَنَ وَلِتَعْلَمَ أَنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
14. وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَاسْتَوَىٰ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ
15. وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَٰذَا مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ وَهَٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ مُضِلٌّ مُبِينٌ
16. قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
17. قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ فَلَنْ أَكُونَ ظَهِيرًا لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ
18. فَأَصْبَحَ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي اسْتَنْصَرَهُ بِالْأَمْسِ يَسْتَصْرِخُهُ ۚ قَالَ لَهُ مُوسَىٰ إِنَّكَ لَغَوِيٌّ مُبِينٌ
19. فَلَمَّا أَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَبْطِشَ بِالَّذِي هُوَ عَدُوٌّ لَهُمَا قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَتُرِيدُ أَنْ تَقْتُلَنِي كَمَا قَتَلْتَ نَفْسًا بِالْأَمْسِ ۖ إِنْ تُرِيدُ إِلَّا أَنْ تَكُونَ جَبَّارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا تُرِيدُ أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُصْلِحِينَ
20. وَجَاءَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنَّ الْمَلَأَ يَأْتَمِرُونَ بِكَ لِيَقْتُلُوكَ فَاخْرُجْ إِنِّي لَكَ مِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ
21. فَخَرَجَ مِنْهَا خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ ۖ قَالَ رَبِّ نَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
22. وَلَمَّا تَوَجَّهَ تِلْقَاءَ مَدْيَنَ قَالَ عَسَىٰ رَبِّي أَنْ يَهْدِيَنِي سَوَاءَ السَّبِيلِ
23. وَلَمَّا وَرَدَ مَاءَ مَدْيَنَ وَجَدَ عَلَيْهِ أُمَّةً مِنَ النَّاسِ يَسْقُونَ وَوَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمُ امْرَأَتَيْنِ تَذُودَانِ ۖ قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُمَا ۖ قَالَتَا لَا نَسْقِي حَتَّىٰ يُصْدِرَ الرِّعَاءُ ۖ وَأَبُونَا شَيْخٌ كَبِيرٌ
24. فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
25. فَجَاءَتْهُ إِحْدَاهُمَا تَمْشِي عَلَى اسْتِحْيَاءٍ قَالَتْ إِنَّ أَبِي يَدْعُوكَ لِيَجْزِيَكَ أَجْرَ مَا سَقَيْتَ لَنَا ۚ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُ وَقَصَّ عَلَيْهِ الْقَصَصَ قَالَ لَا تَخَفْ ۖ نَجَوْتَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
26. قَالَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا يَا أَبَتِ اسْتَأْجِرْهُ ۖ إِنَّ خَيْرَ مَنِ اسْتَأْجَرْتَ الْقَوِيُّ الْأَمِينُ
27. قَالَ إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُنْكِحَكَ إِحْدَى ابْنَتَيَّ هَاتَيْنِ عَلَىٰ أَنْ تَأْجُرَنِي ثَمَانِيَ حِجَجٍ ۖ فَإِنْ أَتْمَمْتَ عَشْرًا فَمِنْ عِنْدِكَ ۖ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أَشُقَّ عَلَيْكَ ۚ سَتَجِدُنِي إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
28. قَالَ ذَٰلِكَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ ۖ أَيَّمَا الْأَجَلَيْنِ قَضَيْتُ فَلَا عُدْوَانَ عَلَيَّ ۖ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ
29. فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَجَلَ وَسَارَ بِأَهْلِهِ آنَسَ مِنْ جَانِبِ الطُّورِ نَارًا قَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِخَبَرٍ أَوْ جَذْوَةٍ مِنَ النَّارِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَصْطَلُونَ
30. فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ مِنْ شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَنْ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
31. وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّهَا جَانٌّ وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرًا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْ ۚ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَقْبِلْ وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْآمِنِينَ
32. اسْلُكْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ وَاضْمُمْ إِلَيْكَ جَنَاحَكَ مِنَ الرَّهْبِ ۖ فَذَانِكَ بُرْهَانَانِ مِنْ رَبِّكَ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ
33. قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي قَتَلْتُ مِنْهُمْ نَفْسًا فَأَخَافُ أَنْ يَقْتُلُونِ
34. وَأَخِي هَارُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّي لِسَانًا فَأَرْسِلْهُ مَعِيَ رِدْءًا يُصَدِّقُنِي ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُكَذِّبُونِ
35. قَالَ سَنَشُدُّ عَضُدَكَ بِأَخِيكَ وَنَجْعَلُ لَكُمَا سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يَصِلُونَ إِلَيْكُمَا ۚ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْتُمَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَكُمَا الْغَالِبُونَ
36. فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُفْتَرًى وَمَا سَمِعْنَا بِهَٰذَا فِي آبَائِنَا الْأَوَّلِينَ
37. وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبِّي أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ وَمَنْ تَكُونُ لَهُ عَاقِبَةُ الدَّارِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ
38. وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ مَا عَلِمْتُ لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرِي فَأَوْقِدْ لِي يَا هَامَانُ عَلَى الطِّينِ فَاجْعَلْ لِي صَرْحًا لَعَلِّي أَطَّلِعُ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ
39. وَاسْتَكْبَرَ هُوَ وَجُنُودُهُ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا يُرْجَعُونَ
40. فَأَخَذْنَاهُ وَجُنُودَهُ فَنَبَذْنَاهُمْ فِي الْيَمِّ ۖ فَانْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ
41. وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا يُنْصَرُونَ
42. وَأَتْبَعْنَاهُمْ فِي هَٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا لَعْنَةً ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ هُمْ مِنَ الْمَقْبُوحِينَ
43. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا أَهْلَكْنَا الْقُرُونَ الْأُولَىٰ بَصَائِرَ لِلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
44. وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الْغَرْبِيِّ إِذْ قَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَمْرَ وَمَا كُنْتَ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Ta. Sin. Mim.
These are Verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.
We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.
Truly Pharaoh elated himself in the land and broke up its people into sections, depressing a small group among them: their sons he slew, but he kept alive their females: for he was indeed a maker of mischief.
And We wished to be Gracious to those who were being depressed in the land, to make them leaders (in Faith) and make them heirs,
To establish a firm place for them in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Haman, and their hosts, at their hands, the very things against which they were taking precautions.
So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our messengers."
Then the people of Pharaoh picked him up (from the river): (It was intended) that (Moses) should be to them an adversary and a cause of sorrow: for Pharaoh and Haman and (all) their hosts were men of sin.
The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!
But there came to be a void in the heart of the mother of Moses: She was going almost to disclose his (case), had We not strengthened her heart (with faith), so that she might remain a (firm) believer.
And she said to the sister of (Moses), "Follow him" so she (the sister) watched him in the character of a stranger. And they knew not.
And we ordained that he refused suck at first, until (His sister came up and) said: "Shall I point out to you the people of a house that will nourish and bring him up for you and be sincerely attached to him?"...
Thus did We restore him to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah is true: but most of them do not understand.
When he reached full age, and was firmly established (in life), We bestowed on him wisdom and knowledge: for thus do We reward those who do good.
And he entered the city at a time when its people were not watching: and he found there two men fighting,- one of his own religion, and the other, of his foes. Now the man of his own religion appealed to him against his foe, and Moses struck him with his fist and made an end of him. He said: "This is a work of Evil (Satan): for he is an enemy that manifestly misleads!"
He prayed: "O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul! Do Thou then forgive me!" So (Allah) forgave him: for He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
He said: "O my Lord! For that Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace on me, never shall I be a help to those who sin!"
So he saw the morning in the city, looking about, in a state of fear, when behold, the man who had, the day before, sought his help called aloud for his help (again). Moses said to him: "Thou art truly, it is clear, a quarrelsome fellow!"
Then, when he decided to lay hold of the man who was an enemy to both of them, that man said: "O Moses! Is it thy intention to slay me as thou slewest a man yesterday? Thy intention is none other than to become a powerful violent man in the land, and not to be one who sets things right!"
And there came a man, running, from the furthest end of the City. He said: "O Moses! the Chiefs are taking counsel together about thee, to slay thee: so get thee away, for I do give thee sincere advice."
He therefore got away therefrom, looking about, in a state of fear. He prayed "O my Lord! save me from people given to wrong-doing."
Then, when he turned his face towards (the land of) Madyan, he said: "I do hope that my Lord will show me the smooth and straight Path."
And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man."
So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"
Afterwards one of the (damsels) came (back) to him, walking bashfully. She said: "My father invites thee that he may reward thee for having watered (our flocks) for us." So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: "Fear thou not: (well) hast thou escaped from unjust people."
Said one of the (damsels): "O my (dear) father! engage him on wages: truly the best of men for thee to employ is the (man) who is strong and trusty"....
He said: "I intend to wed one of these my daughters to thee, on condition that thou serve me for eight years; but if thou complete ten years, it will be (grace) from thee. But I intend not to place thee under a difficulty: thou wilt find me, indeed, if Allah wills, one of the righteous."
He said: "Be that (the agreement) between me and thee: whichever of the two terms I fulfil, let there be no ill-will to me. Be Allah a witness to what we say."
Now when Moses had fulfilled the term, and was travelling with his family, he perceived a fire in the direction of Mount Tur. He said to his family: "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; I hope to bring you from there some information, or a burning firebrand, that ye may warm yourselves."
But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard from the right bank of the valley, from a tree in hallowed ground: "O Moses! Verily I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds....
"Now do thou throw thy rod!" but when he saw it moving (of its own accord) as if it had been a snake, he turned back in retreat, and retraced not his steps: O Moses!" (It was said), "Draw near, and fear not: for thou art of those who are secure.
"Move thy hand into thy bosom, and it will come forth white without stain (or harm), and draw thy hand close to thy side (to guard) against fear. Those are the two credentials from thy Lord to Pharaoh and his Chiefs: for truly they are a people rebellious and wicked."
He said: "O my Lord! I have slain a man among them, and I fear lest they slay me.
"And my brother Aaron - He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood."
He said: "We will certainly strengthen thy arm through thy brother, and invest you both with authority, so they shall not be able to touch you: with Our Sign shall ye triumph,- you two as well as those who follow you."
When Moses came to them with Our clear signs, they said: "This is nothing but sorcery faked up: never did we head the like among our fathers of old!"
Moses said: "My Lord knows best who it is that comes with guidance from Him and whose end will be best in the Hereafter: certain it is that the wrong-doers will not prosper."
Pharaoh said: "O Chiefs! no god do I know for you but myself: therefore, O Haman! light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the god of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!"
And he was arrogant and insolent in the land, beyond reason,- He and his hosts: they thought that they would not have to return to Us!
So We seized him and his hosts, and We flung them into the sea: Now behold what was the end of those who did wrong!
And we made them (but) leaders inviting to the Fire; and on the Day of Judgment no help shall they find.
in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).
We did reveal to Moses the Book after We had destroyed the earlier generations, (to give) Insight to men, and guidance and Mercy, that they might receive admonition.
Thou wast not on the Western side when We decreed the Commission to Moses, nor wast thou a witness (of those events).

Surah Al Qasas
692844_orig.jpg
692844_orig.jpg (582.95 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
So in this story, Moses grows in the palace and that's pretty much it until he reaches the age of 40 and then his story begins....
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.39.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.39.39 PM.png (73.61 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
It is at 40 that God completes his knowledge and wisdom....

He kills the Egyptian after the age of 40...

He escapes to Midian after the age of 40....

He gets married after the age of 40....

Has children after the age of 40....and remains in Midian for 10 years....

He confronts pharoah and leads the Israelites after the age of 50!!!!!

He wanders in the desert 40 more years!

Moses' adventure and story starts after the age of 40 and goes into very old age... Biblical stories place him at 120 when he died....

Let us look at another story....

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. الر ۚ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ
2. إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
3. نَحْنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ أَحْسَنَ الْقَصَصِ بِمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ لَمِنَ الْغَافِلِينَ
4. إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ
5. قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ لَا تَقْصُصْ رُؤْيَاكَ عَلَىٰ إِخْوَتِكَ فَيَكِيدُوا لَكَ كَيْدًا ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ
6. وَكَذَٰلِكَ يَجْتَبِيكَ رَبُّكَ وَيُعَلِّمُكَ مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ وَيُتِمُّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ آلِ يَعْقُوبَ كَمَا أَتَمَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَبَوَيْكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ
7. لَقَدْ كَانَ فِي يُوسُفَ وَإِخْوَتِهِ آيَاتٌ لِلسَّائِلِينَ
8. إِذْ قَالُوا لَيُوسُفُ وَأَخُوهُ أَحَبُّ إِلَىٰ أَبِينَا مِنَّا وَنَحْنُ عُصْبَةٌ إِنَّ أَبَانَا لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
9. اقْتُلُوا يُوسُفَ أَوِ اطْرَحُوهُ أَرْضًا يَخْلُ لَكُمْ وَجْهُ أَبِيكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ قَوْمًا صَالِحِينَ
10. قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِنْهُمْ لَا تَقْتُلُوا يُوسُفَ وَأَلْقُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ يَلْتَقِطْهُ بَعْضُ السَّيَّارَةِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ
11. قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا لَكَ لَا تَأْمَنَّا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَنَاصِحُونَ
12. أَرْسِلْهُ مَعَنَا غَدًا يَرْتَعْ وَيَلْعَبْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
13. قَالَ إِنِّي لَيَحْزُنُنِي أَنْ تَذْهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَخَافُ أَنْ يَأْكُلَهُ الذِّئْبُ وَأَنْتُمْ عَنْهُ غَافِلُونَ
14. قَالُوا لَئِنْ أَكَلَهُ الذِّئْبُ وَنَحْنُ عُصْبَةٌ إِنَّا إِذًا لَخَاسِرُونَ
15. فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَنْ يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُمْ بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
16. وَجَاءُوا أَبَاهُمْ عِشَاءً يَبْكُونَ
17. قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا إِنَّا ذَهَبْنَا نَسْتَبِقُ وَتَرَكْنَا يُوسُفَ عِنْدَ مَتَاعِنَا فَأَكَلَهُ الذِّئْبُ ۖ وَمَا أَنْتَ بِمُؤْمِنٍ لَنَا وَلَوْ كُنَّا صَادِقِينَ
18. وَجَاءُوا عَلَىٰ قَمِيصِهِ بِدَمٍ كَذِبٍ ۚ قَالَ بَلْ سَوَّلَتْ لَكُمْ أَنْفُسُكُمْ أَمْرًا ۖ فَصَبْرٌ جَمِيلٌ ۖ وَاللَّهُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ
19. وَجَاءَتْ سَيَّارَةٌ فَأَرْسَلُوا وَارِدَهُمْ فَأَدْلَىٰ دَلْوَهُ ۖ قَالَ يَا بُشْرَىٰ هَٰذَا غُلَامٌ ۚ وَأَسَرُّوهُ بِضَاعَةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ
20. وَشَرَوْهُ بِثَمَنٍ بَخْسٍ دَرَاهِمَ مَعْدُودَةٍ وَكَانُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الزَّاهِدِينَ
21. وَقَالَ الَّذِي اشْتَرَاهُ مِنْ مِصْرَ لِامْرَأَتِهِ أَكْرِمِي مَثْوَاهُ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَنْفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ مَكَّنَّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلِنُعَلِّمَهُ مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَىٰ أَمْرِهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
22. وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ
23. وَرَاوَدَتْهُ الَّتِي هُوَ فِي بَيْتِهَا عَنْ نَفْسِهِ وَغَلَّقَتِ الْأَبْوَابَ وَقَالَتْ هَيْتَ لَكَ ۚ قَالَ مَعَاذَ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ رَبِّي أَحْسَنَ مَثْوَايَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ
24. وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا لَوْلَا أَنْ رَأَىٰ بُرْهَانَ رَبِّهِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنَصْرِفَ عَنْهُ السُّوءَ وَالْفَحْشَاءَ ۚ إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُخْلَصِينَ
25. وَاسْتَبَقَا الْبَابَ وَقَدَّتْ قَمِيصَهُ مِنْ دُبُرٍ وَأَلْفَيَا سَيِّدَهَا لَدَى الْبَابِ ۚ قَالَتْ مَا جَزَاءُ مَنْ أَرَادَ بِأَهْلِكَ سُوءًا إِلَّا أَنْ يُسْجَنَ أَوْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

A.L.R. These are the symbols (or Verses) of the perspicuous Book.
We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur´an, in order that ye may learn wisdom.
We do relate unto thee the most beautiful of stories, in that We reveal to thee this (portion of the) Qur´an: before this, thou too was among those who knew it not.
Behold! Joseph said to his father: "O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"
Said (the father): "My (dear) little son! relate not thy vision to thy brothers, lest they concoct a plot against thee: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy!
"Thus will thy Lord choose thee and teach thee the interpretation of stories (and events) and perfect His favour to thee and to the posterity of Jacob - even as He perfected it to thy fathers Abraham and Isaac aforetime! for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom."
Verily in Joseph and his brethren are signs (or symbols) for seekers (after Truth).
They said: "Truly Joseph and his brother are loved more by our father than we: But we are a goodly body! really our father is obviously wandering (in his mind)!
"Slay ye Joseph or cast him out to some (unknown) land, that so the favour of your father may be given to you alone: (there will be time enough) for you to be righteous after that!"
Said one of them: "Slay not Joseph, but if ye must do something, throw him down to the bottom of the well: he will be picked up by some caravan of travellers."
They said: "O our father! why dost thou not trust us with Joseph,- seeing we are indeed his sincere well-wishers?
Send him with us tomorrow to enjoy himself and play, and we shall take every care of him.
(Jacob) said: "Really it saddens me that ye should take him away: I fear lest the wolf should devour him while ye attend not to him."
They said: "If the wolf were to devour him while we are (so large) a party, then should we indeed (first) have perished ourselves!"
So they did take him away, and they all agreed to throw him down to the bottom of the well: and We put into his heart (this Message): ´Of a surety thou shalt (one day) tell them the truth of this their affair while they know (thee) not´
Then they came to their father in the early part of the night, weeping.
They said: "O our father! We went racing with one another, and left Joseph with our things; and the wolf devoured him.... But thou wilt never believe us even though we tell the truth."
They stained his shirt with false blood. He said: "Nay, but your minds have made up a tale (that may pass) with you, (for me) patience is most fitting: Against that which ye assert, it is Allah (alone) Whose help can be sought".
Then there came a caravan of travellers: they sent their water-carrier (for water), and he let down his bucket (into the well)...He said: "Ah there! Good news! Here is a (fine) young man!" So they concealed him as a treasure! But Allah knoweth well all that they do!
The (Brethren) sold him for a miserable price, for a few dirhams counted out: in such low estimation did they hold him!
The man in Egypt who bought him, said to his wife: "Make his stay (among us) honourable: may be he will bring us much good, or we shall adopt him as a son." Thus did We establish Joseph in the land, that We might teach him the interpretation of stories (and events). And Allah hath full power and control over His affairs; but most among mankind know it not.
When Joseph attained His full manhood, We gave him power and knowledge: thus do We reward those who do right.
But she in whose house he was, sought to seduce him from his (true) self: she fastened the doors, and said: "Now come, thou (dear one)!" He said: "Allah forbid! truly (thy husband) is my lord! he made my sojourn agreeable! truly to no good come those who do wrong!"
And (with passion) did she desire him, and he would have desired her, but that he saw the evidence of his Lord: thus (did We order) that We might turn away from him (all) evil and shameful deeds: for he was one of Our servants, sincere and purified.
So they both raced each other to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back: they both found her lord near the door. She said: "What is the (fitting) punishment for one who formed an evil design against thy wife, but prison or a grievous chastisement?"
c73a9c3e89433053e173a8e1893c2ce0.jpg
c73a9c3e89433053e173a8e1893c2ce0.jpg (240.77 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
So here we notice in the story of Joseph that he has his dream , is thrown in the well by his brothers and then adopted by the Egyptian Elite family....and then that was it .... until he reaches 40 years of age....

It is after he reaches 40 that Potiphars wife attempts to seduce him....

It is at 40 that God completes his knowledge and wisdom....

It is after 40 that he is imprisoned...he remains in prison 7 years...

It is after 40 that he comes out and deals with the drought in Egypt....

It is after 50 that he is reunited with his father and family members and gets married and has children....

And biblical sources places his age of death at 110 years old...

It is also well known in Islam and from an abundance of Islamic sources that the Prophet Mohammed sawas received his first revelation from Gabriel at the age of 40... and that is when the story of Islam and the Prophet Mohammed sawas begins...
Mohammed_receiving_revelation_from_the_angel_Gabriel.jpg
Mohammed_receiving_revelation_from_the_angel_Gabriel.jpg (69.7 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
As for Isaac....his story with God began at 40 ....

Jacob and Esau

19 This is the account of the family line of Abraham’s son Isaac.

Abraham became the father of Isaac, 20 and Isaac was forty years old when he married Rebekah daughter of Bethuel the Aramean from Paddan Aram[c] and sister of Laban the Aramean.

21 Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.

23 The Lord said to her,

“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”

24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.[d] 26 After this, his brother came out, with his hand grasping Esau’s heel; so he was named Jacob.[e] Isaac was sixty years old when Rebekah gave birth to them.
01-Servant-seeks-Rebekah-for-Isaac-714x440.jpg
01-Servant-seeks-Rebekah-for-Isaac-714x440.jpg (68.75 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
Caleb receives his first major mission from Moses as at the age of forty ...

Allotment for Caleb

6 Now the people of Judah approached Joshua at Gilgal, and Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, “You know what the Lord said to Moses the man of God at Kadesh Barnea about you and me. 7 I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadesh Barnea to explore the land. And I brought him back a report according to my convictions, 8 but my fellow Israelites who went up with me made the hearts of the people melt in fear. I, however, followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly. 9 So on that day Moses swore to me, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance and that of your children forever, because you have followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly.’[a]
1102016036_univ_lsr_xl.jpg
1102016036_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (137.87 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
So what else is special about the number 40?

What are your thoughts?

More to come....
Attachments
1102016036_univ_lsr_xl.jpg
1102016036_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (137.87 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
Admin
Site Admin

Subhanallah, It is found everywhere in religious scripture and even in everyday life 40 years is seen as the moment a person has learnt from life's successes and failures to now be able to make educated and wise decisions
Ardijan

SubhanAllah when you think about the stories of the past prophet and Messengers it seems like the number 40 is connected to them to a great extent... not to mention also that Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. in 2008 when he went into ghayba was at that time 40 years old!
ElizabethHashem

SubhanAllah I wonder what Jesus a.s. accomplished after the crucifixion at the age of 40 since we know he went to Iraq later...

I also believe there's definitely more to the number 40 aside from the age incidents,it seems like it is a mysterious number in other ways too

Check this out:

"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, "Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters." -Surat Al araaf

(From Nave’s Topical Bible remarkable coincidences in the number 40.
– 40 days of rain, at the time of the Flood Genesis 7:17
– Noah sending forth the raven after 40 days Genesis 8:6-7
– 40 days for embalming after the death of Jacob Genesis 50:3
– 40 days off fasting by Moses Exodus 24:18; 34:28; Deuteronomy 9:9,25
– 40 days off fasting by By Elijah 1 Kings 19:8
– Spies spent 40 days in reconnaissance in the land of promise Numbers 13:25
– Nineveh will be overthrown after 40 days Jonah 3:4
– Fasting by Jesus Matthew 4:2
– Christ’s appears for 40 days after the resurrection Acts 1:3
– Symbolism of the siege and exiles Ezekiel 4:6
– Wandering in the wilderness for 40 years Exodus 16:35; Numbers 14:34
– 40 years of peace in Israel Judges 3:11; 5:31; 8:28
– Egypt to be desolated for 40 years Ezekiel 29:11
– 40 years for Israel to be restored after Ezekiel 29:13
– 40 stripes administered in punishing criminals Deuteronomy 25:3; 2 Corinthians 11:24

And more about number 40..

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-signi ... r%20Canaan.

Im so looking forward to know more about this mystery!😊 .. Thank you Ahlulbayt a.s for all the beyond amazing revelations.
Korddad

Consider this verse regards Jesus Christ a.s. when some people argued that the word Kaahil(Elder) كَهۡلًا as maturity according to the translation of the Holy Quran as well. People said that the word Kaahil is maturity. But really when we search Google Pictures in Arabic for the Word Kaahil, it will appear elder people pictures.

وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِى الۡمَهۡدِ وَكَهۡلًا وَّمِنَ الصّٰلِحِيۡنَ

(3:46) And he shall speak to men in the cradle and also later when he grows to maturity and shall indeed be among the righteous.'

Since if they say that "maturity" which is at the age of 40, then it still cannot escape from the fact that Jesus Christ life not ended at the age of 33 eventhough they tried to denied the word Kaahil is elder and accepted it as maturity (which is at the age of 40).

Alhamdulillah thank you for sharing an information about the journey begins at 40. I am looking forward to this.
Hameedah

Thank you for sharing this insightful knowledge

According to numerology, the meaning of any number is determined by a mystical relationship between the number and coinciding events.

What does number 40 mean in numerology?

If you set aside the Biblical allusions of number 40, numerology will give you a set of 5 traits that describe the meaning of this number.

Dignity: in numerology, number 40 is associated with the quality of being worthy of respect or honor. If you are a number 40, you are likely to gain respect from a society based on your appearance as a serious person who has a high level of self-control.

Focus: unlike many other people, you are likely to be goal-oriented in your dealings. A number 40 always remains focused on the price and does not lose focus when in need of achieving a certain goal. They also have a clear sense of understanding and are able to visualize what they want in life and remain focussed to achieve it.

Pragmatism: One of the key traits that anyone would want in a number 40 is pragmatism. The ability to logically reason out things is a special gift given to number 40, which helps them to live well in life. As a number 40, you do not make assumptions but rather deal with things in a reasonable and logical way.

Sense of security: all number 40s do not exhibit insecurities as other numbers. Numerology views it as a number that is very secure and dependable. This is why most people would want to have such a person as a partner because of the sense of security.

Dedication: the final of the 5 traits we are looking into is dedication, which is an inherent ability to prioritize important matters and give full attention. This trait is related to the previously mentioned trait of focus. The two work together to ensure that a set goal is achieved.

The basics of number 40

All the qualities that you get from a number 40 have their origin in the core numbers found in 40.

On its own, number 40 has two core numbers i.e. 4 and 0.

You will get 4 as the core number of 40 if you are to reduce it to a single numerological digit.

What this means is that the vibrational essence of number 40 is based on number 4’s vibrational essence.

Number 4
One of the most important things that the number 40 gets from core number 4 is pragmatism.

This number helps in building up the levels of consciousness in an individual.

Numerologists have discovered four levels of consciousness that are inherent in a number 40 based on the presence of core number 4.

The four levels are:

Reason: number 40s respond well to matters that require their reasoning. This is based on the presence of pragmatism as a trait in people with numerology number 40.

Order: this is an inherent ability in you to make things right through the creation of order in all matters that surround you. If you are a number 40, you will notice how keen you are to detail as it is an important element in creating an orderly world around you.

Measurement: number 40 also means that a person has a good sense of measurement.

Judgment: using the measurement, a number 40 is capable of making a fair judgment. This one may look easy but requires a high level of pragmatism to make an informed judgment. You will be faced with a lot of situations where you are needed to make a judgment and that is where a number 40 will always rise to the occasion.

The zero (0) in 40

The zero in 40 is also an important number to consider when finding the numerological meaning of number 40.

In as much as zero has not been listed as one of the core numbers that have a distinct meaning in numerology, it still has a meaning that makes it a unique figure to have in your number.

The number 0 represents the beginning and the highest in order of numerology value.

Since there is no beginning or the end in numerology, zero remains as the number that represents infinite possibilities.

Numerologists say that this number is like an unseen force that is everywhere. Many things can come out of it.

Do you think having a zero in a double-digit number is lucky?

You can have your say either way but numerologists believe that it is a good supplementary number since its value is unlimited.

The neutrality of number 40

With the presence of 0 in number 40, numerologists associate number 40 with neutrality.

Regarding this trait, you will rarely see a number 40 taking sides or making biased decisions.

The other implied meaning of this trait is that it helps in keeping someone as objective as possible.

The neutrality of number 40 links with the spiritual nature of the number.

Based on the coinciding circumstances involving people with numerology number 40, numerologists argue that the number 40 is guided with the spiritual laws of justice and right.

If this is your number, you can use to resolve conflicts, provide pragmatic solutions, and offer value judgment on a number of matters facing you or people around you.

It is true that you can rely on your consciousness to make important decisions of life.

Source: https://numerologynation.com/angel-number-40/
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
Kevin

So... What's with this mid-20s rush crisis? It truly seems like there's not much time left at this age, lol :lol:

Thank you all for your contributions!
«Sé otro misterio: las escrituras serán dadas a los justos y a los sabios para comunicar alegría, rectitud y mucha sabiduría. Las escrituras les serán dadas, ellos creerán y se regocijarán en ellas» – Libro de Enoc.

Return to “Exoteric Religious Studies”