By 468
Salam Alaikum,

I am new to this forum, and I joined this forum because I want to learn more about this viewpoint. (I was raised a sunni, however, I am at a point where I am very confused right now and wish to understand more.)

I haven't really gotten the gist of navigating this forum and I was hoping that there is someone who would be willing to answer my questions.

Also, I'm hoping that it would be alright to discuss this in private messaging.

I would be very grateful for a response to this. Thank You.
By tf5134fz
Walaykum Salaam Wr Wb dear guest. Thank you for your interest in this Call. What specifically is confusing you?

We would like to give you to glad tidings of the reappearance of the Hujja (as) - Imam Al Mahdi and this is the forum of Sayed Ahmad Al Hassan (peace and blessings be upon him) who is the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (peace and blessings be upon him) and the messenger to all people. And he is the promised Yamani and leader of the Black Banners of the east. We have plenty of proof and please do feel free to ask any respectable questions and we will try our best to accommodate.

If you have any question , please feel free to ask.

Insha Allah these sites can help you
http://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Main_Page
http://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Imam_Ahmed_Al-Hassan

Also please join us on Paltalk. Our room is open 24 hrs, 7 days a week in several languages…

Paltalk Times:

Arabic - 1:00 PM - 12:00 AM KSA
German - 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM KSA
English - 12:00 AM - 7:00 AM KSA
French - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM KSA
*Note: This is only in Mecca Time

To join the room, Download Paltalk app

Paltalk Messenger >>>>>Chat Rooms>>>>>Middle East>>>>>Islam>>>>>The Black Banners oOo Alrayat AlSud Almashriqiyah
الغرفة تدعوكم إلى اليماني الموعود صاحب الرايات المشرقية السود وتبشركم بظهور الإمام المهدي (ع) يوم الجمعة 2015/1/23 يوم موت حاكم الحجاز عبد الله الذي قال فيه النبي (ص): (بشروني بموته أبشركم بظهور الحجة) وتبشركم برجوع الإمام الحسين (ع) هو وأصحابه (ع)

البث المُباشر | غرفة الرايات السود المشرقية المُباركة
للدخول للغرفة إتبع المسار التالي بعد تنصيب برنامج البالتوك

Paltalk Messenger >>>>> Chat Rooms >>>> Middle East >>> Islam >> The Black Banners oOo Alrayat Alsud Almashriqiya
Livestream | Room Black Flags of the east blessed

To enter the room. Follow the following course after inauguration lbạltwk programme
Paltalk Messenger >>>>> Chat Rooms >>>> Middle East >>> Islam >> The Black Banners oOo Alrayat Alsud Almashriqiya
اصحاب سبت

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم...اللهم صل علی محمدوآل محمد[…]

Salam, Le Mahdi est le Rédempteur. R-7. À la q[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, La vérité et la justice. M-4. On sait […]

20479487_777663902437218_1737906716605197919_n.jp[…]

Donate to the Imam a.s