Dhul- Qarnayn, God and Magog ( Answered / تمت الإجابة )

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Shana

Question: O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis
Peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you
Questions about Gog and Magog in Surat Al-Kahf, forgive me for the length of my question.
The verse: {Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."} [18:86]
The question: What is this "spring of dark mud" in which the sun sets? And who are the people whom he found near it?
The verse: {Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.} [18:90]
The question: What is this place "the rising of the sun", and who are the people there? And why do they need a shield?
The verse: {Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand speech.} [18:93]
The question: What is this place between the two mountains? And who are those people and why do they not understand speech?
The verse: {They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Gog and Magog are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"} [18:94]
The question: Who are Gog and Magog? Where do they live? Why are they corrupters in the land?
The verse: {Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."} [18:96]
The question: What did he build between the two mountains? And where is it?
The verse: { So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.} [18:97]
The question: Why were Gog and Magog unable to pass over it or destroy it?

The verse: {[Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord comes, He will level it to the ground, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."} [18:98] The question: Why and when will Allah level it to the ground?
The verse: {And We will leave them that day surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly.} [18:99]
The question: What and when is the day when they will be surging over each other? And what does that mean? And what is the blowing in the Horn? And who will blow?

Answer: In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah send Your Prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis
Peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you
I would like to thank you for these useful questions, may Allah grant you success and may He be kind to you.
You will find the answers to all these questions and more in the book (The Lord of the Easts and the Wests) in which I will explain with the tangible physical proof, and in which I provide knowledge to whoever wants knowledge, and [in which I explain] how to communicate with the creatures of this great universe in an uncomplicated and flexible way, and shortening the distances and the light years and converting them to kilometer distances in an easy and flexible way and by an insignificant/small cost, instead of spending billions in money so that they go to near distances such as the moon and other planets in which they will find nothing except for information which is equal to nothing compared to this information which is present in this vast space. And all praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds.

Ahmed Alhassan / Shawwal 1436
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”