By lani
Asalamu alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu Oh my master, I apologize for taking up your time again with my questions but I would like to know something from your knowledge, may I be sacrificed for you, who is Khidr a.s.? Who was the one who spoke to Moses a.s. on the mount? Who was Dhul Qairnan a.s.? Was he Alexander the Great? Were philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle prophets as well? What of the ancient Egyptians, ancient Nords, ancient Greece and ancient Roman religions and dieties, is there any connections or truth to there stories that perhaps over time changed and lost its original meanings? Did the ancient civilization of Mesoamerica also have sent prophets? In the Quran it states in Surat Al-`Ankabut verse 14 "And We certainly sent Noah to his people, and he remained among them a thousand years minus fifty years, and the flood seized them while they were wrongdoers." Did people live longer before and during the time of prophet Noah a.s?
I would like to apologize if I have asked too many questions and if my questions were not appropriate to be asked. Forgive me father for my shortcomings.
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]