This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
Mitt Romney US Republican Presidential Candidate just announced to the whole world that he is the White Rider!!! Anyone with a bible handy please turn to Revelations Chapter 19 and 20. Help!!! US needs your prayers. Most of us are good people, just like you. Mitt Romney is a banker he is one of those @##$%^ who is currently destroying the Arab Nations, not to mention the rest of the world. This guy and his following need to go back from whence they came!!! Praise ALLAH this guy is so arrogant he finally showed his hand.!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! FREEDOM!!
[ … 7 So we will be glad and happy and give him praise. The wedding day of the Lamb is here, and his bride is ready. 8 She will be given a wedding dress made of pure and shining linen. This linen stands for the good things that the saints have done.” 9Then he told me, “Put this in writing. God will bless everyone who is invited to the wedding banquet of the Lamb.” The angel also said, “These things that God has said are true.” … 11 I looked and saw that heaven was open, and a white horse was there. Its rider was called Faithful and True, and he is always fair when he judges or goes to war. 12 He had eyes like flames of fire, and he was wearing a lot of crowns. His name was written on him, but he was the only one who knew what the name meant. 13 The rider wore a robe that was covered with blood, and he was known as “The Word of God.” 14 He was followed by armies from heaven that rode on horses and were dressed in pure white linen. 15From his mouth a sharp sword came out to attack the nations … ]

[ … 7 So we will be glad and happy and give him praise. The wedding day of the Lamb is here, and his bride is ready. 8She will be given a wedding dress made of pure and shining linen. This linen stands for the good things that the saint have done.” 9Then he told me, “Put this in writing. God will bless everyone who is invited to the wedding
banquet of the Lamb.” The angel also said, “These things that God has said are true.”]

And those who are invited to the banquet of the wedding of the Lamb are: (the supporters of the first Mahdi, Al-Yamani).

[11I looked and saw that heaven was open, and a white horse was there. Its rider was called Faithful and True, and he is always fair when he judges or goes to war. 12He had eyes like flames of fire, and he was wearing a lot of crowns. His name was written on him, but he was the only one who knew what the name meant. 13The rider wore a
robe that was covered with blood, and he was known as “The Word of God.” … ]

And he who rides the horse in this vision is the first Mahdi, Al-Yamani.
(Taken from The Letter of Guidance by Imam Ahmed Al Hasan a.s)

Mitt Romney (A Dajjal)

Thank you for sharing this, God bless
Fantastic connection. Mashallah.

Mitt Romney is worth 250 million btw. I don't see how a man so rich could possibly be anything but a greedy tyrant.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]