This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
Date: 07-31-09

Benjamin Creme, the official spokesperson for the "world teacher" Maitreya, appeared in the program to provide an update on the alleged spiritual leader's "imminent" arrival. Creme proclaimed that Maitreya will make himself known to the world "anytime in the immediate future." He also noted that interest in the Maitreya story is growing, particularly in Japan, where two thousand people attended Creme's lecture in Tokyo this past May 2009.

Creme asserted that Maitreya is preparing the world for his arrival with "a whole series of extraordinary signs, miracle happenings by the score." He claimed that the latest such sign is a set of four spaceships hovering over the Earth that appear to be stars. According to Creme, each of the ships are "about the size of five football fields put together" and derive energy from the sun in order to appear as if they are stars to those observing on Earth. He declared that these ships are fulfilling a similar role as the Star of Bethlehem, which he also said was a spacecraft.

Could this be Dajjal that Imam Ahmed a.s. says is walking the earth ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ndSHmFock[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2kLFYj_3I[/youtube]

This video is supposedly about Dajjal not anyone else, but Allah wa -lam if its dajjal or just another false dajjal, but news has been spreading fast around the world for several years that he is the Dajjal himself. Dont forget the Dajjal will claim he is the Messiah but we know he isn't, he will also claim he is The Mahdi a.s. himself, but we know he isn't, eventually Dajjal will claim he is God but we know he isn't..May Allah protect us from the fitnah of Dajjal..Ameen

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luQP6WdO1cY[/youtube]
Very deceiving content in this video being presented to the people, some events have nothing to do with this Dajjal"Maitreya" like the name Allah written in the fruit, and the girl crying razor sharp crystals..they are all tying this to the Maitrya talk about propagandistic guff which is trying to illustrate how real this person is with professional publicity, stealing Islamic miracles and even pressing forward to satanic communication through idols in Christian churches.
The Hujja is known for three things
1.Divine text
2.Banner of Supremacy of Allah
3.Divine knowledge(inherited from the infallibles)

This will never be changed as it applies to all Caliphates.

The Dajjal doesn't use these three conditions that are within this law;hence, he is called Dajjal and not a Hujja.

From Jaaber Al Jufi from Abi Jaafer pbuh he said:"Whatever had caused you confusion,it shoudn't cause you confusion over the promise of the Prophet of Allah pbuhap,his banner and weapon,and be aware from the deviant people from the family of Muhammad,for the family of Muhammad and Ali is a banner,and the rest are banners,stay in your place, and don't ever follow a man until a man from the son of Hussein will come with the promise of the Prophet of Allah,his banner and weapon"
Bihar Al Anwar v.52 p.224

Banner=Pledging allegiance is to Allah(Supremacy of Allah)
Weapon=Divine knowledge
Promise of the Prophet=Will that indicates the successors name

The Dajjal doesn't satisfy this then he is a deviant
Maybe other minor imposters didn't use the above 1,2,3 in their favour but the greatest of all (Dajjal) is capable of manipulating the above 1,2,3.

Even the greatest of all Dajjal is not capable of even touching the law that Allah swt placed, so there is no way to even manipulate the three rules.

Abu Abdullah a.s:"This matter shall not be claimed by anyone except by its companion or else Allah shall cut off his age" Kafi v.1 p.373

There is no difference between the two after it has been established.

There is a major difference, a difference of the sky and the earth. The legislation from a man-made constitution and a legislation from the Quran which are from the words of Allah swt. Can both of these legislations produce the same quality of peace and justice? No. The one executing the legislation of Allah swt is a Caliphate of Allah swt, and the one executing the legislation of a man-made constitution is a person who is not a Caliphate of Allah swt. Can Imam Al Mahdi a.s. be similar to Barack Obama when he is ruling? Hussein and Yazeed?Imposing democrasy upon the countries and rubbing elbows with people that have political agendas in spreading peace is not Allah's supremacy. The Law of Allah swt is one, and its all from Allah's legislation(Sharia), the one who executes it,is his successor. Whoever doesn't rule by the Rulership of Allah swt is a disbeliever. " If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers."5:44
Salam PastnPresent,

Please stop bringing arguments from your own opinions and analogy (ra'i and qiyaas).

Use evidences from the Two Weighty Things, of which all muslims have been ordered to stick to in order to not go astray.

Likewise all muslims have been ordered to not turn away from the Yamani (as), should you do so, that is your decision, if you dont have evidences from hadith or Quran then your making fallible arguments based on your opinions which do not have any weight against the Quran and narrations.

I cant emphasize that enough.. if you want guidance and light, go it its source! the Two Weighty things:

Yazid b. Hayyan reported, I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him: Zaid, you have been able to acquire a great virtue that you saw Allah's Messenger (pbuh), listened to his talk, fought by his side in (different) battles, offered prayer behind me. Zaid, you have in fact earned a great virtue. Zaid, narrate to us what you heard from Allah's Messenger (pbuh). He said: I have grown old and have almost spent my age and I have forgotten some of the things which I remembered in connection with Allah's Messenger (pbuh), so accept whatever I narrate to you, and which I do not narrate do not compel me to do that.

He then said: One day Allah's Messenger (pbuh) stood up to deliver a sermon at a watering place known as Khumm situated between Mecca and Medina. He praised Allah, extolled Him and delivered the sermon and exhorted (us) and said: "Now to our purpose. O people, I am a human being. I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you Two Weighty Things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it." He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: "The second are the members of my household (Ahlulbayt), I remind you, in the name of Allah, (of your duties) to my Ahlulbayt; I remind you, in the name of Allah, (of your duties) to my Ahlulbayt; I remind you, in the name of Allah, (of your duties) to my Ahlulbayt."

He (Husain) said to Zaid: Who are his Ahlulbayt? Aren't his wives from the Ahlulbayt? Thereupon he said: His wives are from the Ahlulbayt (but here) the Ahlulbayt are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: Aale Ali [family of Ali], Aale 'Aqil, Aale Ja'far and Aale 'Abbas. Husain said: These are those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. Zaid said: Yes.

References:

→Sahih Muslim, Book.31, Hadith.5920 (or vol.7 p.122-123)
→Sahih Muslim, Book.31, Hadith.5921 (or vol.7 p.123)
→Sahih Muslim, Book.31, Hadith.5922 (or vol.7 p.123)
→Musnad Ahmad, vol.4 p.367 (or Hadith.18780, or Hadith.18842)

wasalam
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]